JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to...
lol

Faber, VA

#28995 Jan 31, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>Lol! It does, but it's a part of life I guess! I feel so lonely and I get so lonely when I miss someone, as much as I do! I'm always alone, but it gets worse, during this time!

I went to Walmart earlier and walked through the garden center....the manager walked up to me and said, "ma'am your not old enough to shop in our store by yourself"! I started laughing and he wanted to know how old I was and I said, "how old are you"? He said, I'm older than you and I said, how do you know? He said, he's 52 and I said how old do I look and he said, 38 and that made me smile! I did tell him my real age, though! He said I had a great sense of humor!
I wonder if he was trying to pick me up?
Go for it frogie! Maybe he can get his red wings.
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#28996 Jan 31, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Go for it frogie! Maybe he can get his red wings.
No thank you! I'm not that kind of lady!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#28997 Jan 31, 2014
Words Alex jones has ripped off of my posts in both Yahoo comments and Topix since 2009 and 10

“by design’
“Katy bar the door’
“control freaks’
“over, and over and over again’
I hate , loathe imitators. Especially bible thumping loud mouths who promote fear for their own gain.
“Oh my God………….I just got chills……..something is going to happen!” So, fear mongering Alex hedges his bets why? Because at any time something is going to happen.
There is nothing anymore normal to be expected and he knows this. Multi millionare fear mongering asshole who has NOTHING ORIGINAL merely reflects and hypes other more learned peoples research and warnings.
And listen to how often he has to explain himself. He is a very insecure person. Confidence is not the hall mark of his voice. And how interesting he looks like Rush Limp jaw both of them blubber bellies with a double chin. PHAT. Those pork barbeque sandwiches taste so good after all huh.
He Alex is a predator. Married he still has ‘lust in his heart’ lol…..and hires a shaply big boops babe he fantasizes haing sex with . He posts her in a picture next to his 50 caliber rifle the extension of his penis.
If this church help building assistant of David Koresh ever imitates me again…………..I will clean his fundamentalist Christian ass ‘s clock clean.

Roger………..roger that! You pathetic piece of shit. My cousin’s statue stands in San Antonio Texas at the Alamo.
I never heard of any Jones.

Location hidden

#28998 Jan 31, 2014
Hey !
Stellar is back..........and taking no prisoners

I will fawking shrewd you intellectually or factually you pick the poison.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#28999 Jan 31, 2014
Just a little fun..It never killed/ hurt anyone....

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#29000 Jan 31, 2014
Hello Stellar Knight - Hope you are well.
:)

'
Ricky F wrote:
I'm posting on Topix
Did a double take since you've got the same avatar as another poster and well, we thought you had left.
:O

This is WEIRD forum now ... Topix, what a racket !

“Cruising U.S.A.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

General Motors

#29001 Jan 31, 2014
Weird here on out and getting weirder with each post,...

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#29002 Jan 31, 2014
cjt12 wrote:
Weird here on out and getting weirder with each post,...
Oh my gosh ! I had just considered opening new thread like ... "Have to Admit to Feeling a Bit More Weird .. these days" ahhhahahaha

The Topix sure has changed some since we've been visiting, Ha?

“Cruising U.S.A.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

General Motors

#29003 Jan 31, 2014
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my gosh ! I had just considered opening new thread like ... "Have to Admit to Feeling a Bit More Weird .. these days" ahhhahahaha
The Topix sure has changed some since we've been visiting, Ha?
Like Getting Acquainted While Feeling Each Other Around,...

“Understand people,”

Level 3

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

#29004 Jan 31, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! It does, but it's a part of life I guess! I feel so lonely and I get so lonely when I miss someone, as much as I do! I'm always alone, but it gets worse, during this time!
I went to Walmart earlier and walked through the garden center....the manager walked up to me and said, "ma'am your not old enough to shop in our store by yourself"! I started laughing and he wanted to know how old I was and I said, "how old are you"? He said, I'm older than you and I said, how do you know? He said, he's 52 and I said how old do I look and he said, 38 and that made me smile! I did tell him my real age, though! He said I had a great sense of humor!
I wonder if he was trying to pick me up?
Friendly flirting is good. It creates curiosity. Better than the stiff zombies u might meet in a Walmart.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#29005 Feb 1, 2014
Well...HATE TO DO THIS ROCKERS!!

BUT .I have to be TRUE to Myself!!

Ya Know WHAT Drew me to OFFBEAT??
THE POETRY!!!

Just NOT the SAME..w/o..ADRIAN..
Just SEX and POETRY
Love and Other Bruises
Words of Love
And his numerous POEM threads...;(

GUESS..I'll have to JOIN a REAL WORLD POET CORNER!!!
Sooooo, WEBMASTER.. TIRED of the COMMENT BOXES!!

ROCK ON ROCKERS!!

TIME TO SPLIT THE SCENE...Just PLAIN...BURNT OUT!!

Am HAPPY... We Passed This Way...;)

Peace, Love and Happiness... KEEP THE FAITH!!!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#29006 Feb 1, 2014
A little flirting makes one feel good....

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#29007 Feb 1, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
A little flirting makes one feel good....
Indeed. It shows confidence from the one flirting. Even if the one receiving is appauled, too bad. The receiver shouldve had taken it as a compliment. Too many good lookin people around to stop flirting!

Location hidden

#29008 Feb 1, 2014
AIias - Trish wrote:
Hello Stellar Knight - Hope you are well.
:)
'
<quoted text>
Did a double take since you've got the same avatar as another poster and well, we thought you had left.
:O
This is WEIRD forum now ... Topix, what a racket !
yeah well , there are trolls aplenty for sure..........dumb sock puppets and stupid cop agitators to. But don't get discouraged.

Location hidden

#29010 Feb 1, 2014
Hey this is 'whatever you want to say!" I just got a warning..........oh my god
whatcha gonna do? Ban me? OH MY GOD..........some idiot loves ALex Jonestown? And is pissed off because I think he should be read the riot act and take it very personal on one level his continual ripping off of my idea's and terms?
Well..........go do it some gen..........lol post a complaint.

Location hidden

#29011 Feb 1, 2014
If I call out a CIA cointelpro..........with my experience ya'll should pay attention

Location hidden

#29012 Feb 1, 2014
It is a racket Trish..........everyone sharing thoughts thoughts and opines which make up a meta data
so people are pigeon holed and put in groups of identity from which they innocently shared their own.

Welcome to the Fourth Reich?

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#29013 Feb 1, 2014
StellarKnight wrote:
It is a racket Trish..........everyone sharing thoughts thoughts and opines which make up a meta data
so people are pigeon holed and put in groups of identity from which they innocently shared their own.
Welcome to the Fourth Reich?
Aggh. The beauty of technology...meta data for marketing and exploitation. The days of getting info only from people that want to share it with you are over.

Welcome to Omniscience.

Tehee Candor

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#29014 Feb 3, 2014
Does anyone know why Topix changed the name of this forum? I don't imagine it cost much to do it, but it made me think about all the money it takes to change labels on grocery items.

I'm glad the Broncos made that one touchdown (finally before the game was over), but I felt let down as it was the only game I managed to watch this year. Seattle played an incredible game and their offense surely knocked Peyton out of his comfort zone.
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#29015 Feb 3, 2014
What a beautiful night, even though I went to bed with 8 minutes left of the games.....I knew my Seahawks were going to win!
To all the people who need to pony up my money, I would prefer large bills!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min Land Of Winter 206,734
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min Regolith Based Li... 216,604
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 9 min 8541 MARINE 66,989
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... (Nov '14) 15 min Rider on the Storm 2,027
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 19 min Mr_FX 505
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 20 min Mr_FX 7,094
Post any FOUR words (Feb '16) 21 min Mr_FX 2,365
News Trump's bizarre claim that the Clinton email co... 31 min freedom2016 947
Poll Do You Have A Topix Crush? (2014 Version) (Oct '14) 1 hr Princess Hey 111
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 2 hr Poppyann 10,558
More from around the web