Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#28959 Jan 28, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times now have u said u were done with off beat? Of course HML is just as bad lmfao @ u
LET ME TELL YOU THIS YOU POS....I've had my fill with you and others just like you...I'll leave and in good time..I'm only letting my freiends know ahead of time so they know what happen when I'm no longer here..As for you you, think I give a sh*t about you.You are like someone I know and I don't care for you or them anymore..So go do what you do best...F yourself...
lol

Greenville, VA

#28960 Jan 28, 2014
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>WHY do you FREAKIN' Care...are ya a PRIVATE D!CK??
Why yes I am u interested?
lol

Greenville, VA

#28961 Jan 28, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>LET ME TELL YOU THIS YOU POS....I've had my fill with you and others just like you...I'll leave and in good time..I'm only letting my freiends know ahead of time so they know what happen when I'm no longer here..As for you you, think I give a sh*t about you.You are like someone I know and I don't care for you or them anymore..So go do what you do best...F yourself...
WhyYes, you do care, you said so by replying.
You have given everyone here ample time/notice. You've been going to leave for almost a year lol. We are ALL still waiting though :) btw how do u know what I do best??? You don't! Now do us all a favor and keep your word!
Of course we all know you will never leave topix this is your life, and if u do retire this profile I'm sure you have 100 other profile to choose from! Lmfao @ re re's with no life's like u and your other profiles! Have a bless day ;)

“Understand people,”

Level 3

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

#28962 Jan 28, 2014
The beauty of observing people ridiculing one another on the internet is a spectacular phenomenon that will evolve the human race for years to come.
lol

Greenville, VA

#28963 Jan 28, 2014
UnderstandPeople wrote:
The beauty of observing people ridiculing one another on the internet is a spectacular phenomenon that will evolve the human race for years to come.
To funny

Level 9

Location hidden

#28964 Jan 28, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
WhyYes, you do care, you said so by replying.
You have given everyone here ample time/notice. You've been going to leave for almost a year lol. We are ALL still waiting though :) btw how do u know what I do best??? You don't! Now do us all a favor and keep your word!
Of course we all know you will never leave topix this is your life, and if u do retire this profile I'm sure you have 100 other profile to choose from! Lmfao @ re re's with no life's like u and your other profiles! Have a bless day ;)
OMG..How stupid can you get..I see you believe what you tell yourself...poor baby...you need a bottle to suck on.....sorry momma isn't here....lol

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#28965 Jan 28, 2014
Obama is The Antichrist.

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#28966 Jan 28, 2014
_finer-points_ wrote:
Seattle Seahawks over the Denver Broncos
you may have a point there. I see a million busted skittles boxes inside the stadium and a loud mouth behind em.

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#28967 Jan 29, 2014
Colorado Chick wrote:
Decided THAT these certain Words..Simply ANNOY me.
STAY.
NEED
BELIEVE
WANT
FOREVER
ALWAYS...
TRUST..
And my TRUE Favorite ONE for All Time...R-E-A-L...

;)
http://youtube.com/results?q=f aith%20mr%20vincent%20fright%2 0night&sm=3
FAITH, girly, girl!

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#28968 Jan 29, 2014
Samsung Galaxy smartphone's performance stinx on this site.:'(
There are some things that shouldnt pass quality inspection...
lol

Greenville, VA

#28970 Jan 29, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>OMG..How stupid can you get..I see you believe what you tell yourself...poor baby...you need a bottle to suck on.....sorry momma isn't here....lol
No I wasn't telling myself! I was telling you. So maybe you are the one motherless and needing direction or a bottle??
I don't know nor do I care. Just looking forward to something new and HML that ain't u! Get a life and some self esteem ! Umk!:) try to have a good day!
Try to keep your promise to us fellow topix pp!
what you say

Carnegie, PA

#28971 Jan 29, 2014
weather cold
freezing
cold
pipes burst
water freezes

yow!!!
coooolddd

Level 9

Location hidden

#28972 Jan 29, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
No I wasn't telling myself! I was telling you. So maybe you are the one motherless and needing direction or a bottle??
I don't know nor do I care. Just looking forward to something new and HML that ain't u! Get a life and some self esteem ! Umk!:) try to have a good day!
Try to keep your promise to us fellow topix pp!
I never promised anyone anything...Take your own advice..It would be helpful if you did..
Have a good day!:o)

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#28973 Jan 29, 2014
I see very little sun peeking out!
lol

Greenville, VA

#28974 Jan 29, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>I never promised anyone anything...Take your own advice..It would be helpful if you did..
Have a good day!:o)
Lmfao @ u! I see u r still here

Level 9

Location hidden

#28975 Jan 29, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmfao @ u! I see u r still here
Yes I am and you're still following me..LMAO..You couldn't follow anyone better :o)
lol

Greenville, VA

#28976 Jan 29, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I am and you're still following me..LMAO..You couldn't follow anyone better :o)
Nope!

Level 9

Location hidden

#28977 Jan 29, 2014
What happened to offbeat???
Bud

United States

#28978 Jan 29, 2014
It went weird !

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#28979 Jan 29, 2014
WTH is up with the Lag?!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min The Dude 142,413
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 8 min Mechanic 3,644
For Dear FlowerChild (Dec '07) 21 min Ricky F 24,219
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 29 min TALLYHO 8541 38,516
10,000th Post WINS 4.0 (Apr '12) 37 min NotaGoth 5,601
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 42 min NotaGoth 138,822
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 53 min Parden Pard 4,515
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Good-Evil 155,369
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 hr UnderstandPeople 28,663
Mr. Incredible Guilty of Assault 3 hr TALLYHO 8541 19