JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!!

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments (Page 1,348)

Showing posts 26,941 - 26,960 of27,889
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

say anything?
wow double wow..........lol

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

I hope I am alerted when these scum called cops who did such egregious measures in lies which affected my person are on their death beds.
That I have saved up the urine of that day
and if not finding them on their death bed
quickly visit their grave site
where I can finally relieve my self.
Michael

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

I wish I could sleep...

“Gone in 16 seconds”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

Happiness can be self made, given to you or you could be surrounded by it.
Be grateful for what you have.
Stop whining over pettyshit and focus on quality of life.
I'm not fortunate to be lucky as some.
But i am still here... Going to h33l beyond your nightmares only to rise again and face another day.
This fight is not over.
sark

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

people whine and complain usually when they greedily have everything they want - live with it -

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Judged:

F U Neil Young.

Take your anti-Canadian oil biz crap and shove it up yer....

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

I've got to see a man about a horse.
babygotback

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

...I've got more important things to do...
Bummed

Lafayette, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

Here I sit in smelly vapor
Someone stole the toilet paper
I cannot wait, I cannot linger
Guess I'll have to use my fingers

“Ex Astris Scientia”

Since: Dec 08

Space Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

Bummed wrote:
Now that's a crappy situation in which to find yourself.
Malone

Perrysburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

God is AWESOME!

“Understand people,”

Level 3

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

StellarKnight wrote:
wow..........my 2nd Amendment here? Just say anything?
Holy potato
where do I begin?
I hope the liar cops who wrote lies on their police reports about my person which remain permanent record
die of cancer
I hope they suffer so much as they shrink in their hospital bed begging for someone to hold , comfort or touch them now weighing some 90 lbs in their stinking rot..........that not even their family nor children nor wife dare approach the bed but for the stink alone of their decaying corpse
Man, now I feel comforted that there is someone as vengeful as me out there. But in the end, every dog gets its day. That is why it is good to try to be as cool as you can be to folks while you are young because you never know who will be emptying your colostomy bag at your frugal age of 99. Sounds corny, but it is true.

“Understand people,”

Level 3

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Somedays get a bit disturbing looking at folks from a third person perspective. You walk into a grocery store where igs employees look all depressed or dont wanna talk to you. You attempt to amuse the zombies with a joke to brighten up there depressing looks and they smurk. Wish i had a bag full of jokes for the poor undead bastards. Dont they know that they should be thankful that at least that they are employed as supposed to the poor schmucks who grovel in the unemployment line? Maybe these zombies think the world outside of their heads is disinteresting enough to just go to work to just work around the people...or other zombies...who enable them to have employment by interacting with their employer via the trade of goods and services.

What such a plight to exist in...just existing instead of living. It is tempting to become one of the undead as we walk amongst those who seem to be in a daze until they get home to their safe lil nest with the tv extended by their cable, internet, and a game console that they love more than the people that they had met while at work. But yet, i feel there is more to live for than just living and dying at the same time. Gotta try to make it positive in the land of many living dead who open up their lonely hearts while intoxicated with alcohol and dope.

Glad there are still some who still walk the earth not in a melodramatic stupor. Feels there is still hope for us. It is what it is.:)

“Understand people,”

Level 3

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Bummed wrote:
"To prove you're a man
you must wipe with your hands." Ghetto fist bang instead of shaking hands.

“Understand people,”

Level 3

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Princess Hey wrote:
today isnt gonna be a very good day for me...its already started out bad..oh well it never ends...just smile thru it all and let the chips fall where they may is what I say..I am gonna love it anyway..<3....:o)
Why was Wednesday a bad start for u? Even if the day was bad doesnt mean that you arent damned good! Bad day just missed u. U got a whole life of many days, hump day is just only one day.
childof48

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

Out of the heart the mouth speaks.
childof48

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

If you ever want to know what a person is really like from the heart, just listen to what they say. For out of the heart the mouth speaks. Be sure to LISTEN before you get involved with a person for fear their revenge be upon you.. perhaps unjustified....
StellarKnight wrote:
wow..........my 2nd Amendment here? Just say anything?
Holy potato
where do I begin?
I hope the liar cops who wrote lies on their police reports about my person which remain permanent record
die of cancer
I hope they suffer so much as they shrink in their hospital bed begging for someone to hold , comfort or touch them now weighing some 90 lbs in their stinking rot..........that not even their family nor children nor wife dare approach the bed but for the stink alone of their decaying corpse

“Understand people,”

Level 3

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Judged:

childof48 wrote:
If you ever want to know what a person is really like from the heart, just listen to what they say. For out of the heart the mouth speaks. Be sure to LISTEN before you get involved with a person for fear their revenge be upon you.. perhaps unjustified....
<quoted text>
yes sir...being a conscious being that can express itself is grand. But being one without omniscience while hearing its enemy say "I love you" is even grander. "Good morning, how are you?"

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Judged:

Why is it okay for people to ask me to get things from the top shelf for them because I'm tall, but I'm a "thoughtless pr*ck" if I ask a short person to pick up something from a bottom shelf?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 26,941 - 26,960 of27,889
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••