JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to...
Level 6

Since: Nov 10

United States

#28937 Jan 26, 2014
HML, Forgive my ignorance... I think of you daily.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#28938 Jan 26, 2014
DustNBones wrote:
HML, Forgive my ignorance... I think of you daily.
I think of you and wonder how you're doing....I never hear from you..I may not be here much longer..I will miss you..Until we meet again....((HUGS))..love you my friend.
FREE SERVANT

United States

#28939 Jan 26, 2014
Freedom is still alive here in the good old USA, so far that is. There are some who don't care either way though.

Spirit67_
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#28940 Jan 26, 2014
UnderstandPeople wrote:
<quoted text>wherever u r, u can have that rigormortis weather. Lady in the dakotas mentioned that there is a local wind chill there of negative 31.
Penguins in antarctica got it better.
Right now, in the corner of my tv....it says 'Winter Storm Warning til 5pm'.....it's warmer today, so wonder why the warning!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#28941 Jan 26, 2014
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
There too...you know America, feels your pain...
Yes, starting to happen here. It blows my mind that a site that has people speaking the truth gets shut down by a judge but there are other sites such as ones who promote jihad and have even called for the death of certain people are untouched.

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#28942 Jan 26, 2014
In July I moved ... that was nearly a year after arrived at Offbeat. I held off on getting internet in my home. Perhaps you didn't notice, but I really wasn't out here like I used to be when I immediately became addicted to this here game out here.

Watch out kids, I'm going to be hooked back up Wednesday. Haha

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Shall We???

;~)

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#28943 Jan 26, 2014
FREE SERVANT wrote:
Freedom is still alive here in the good old USA, so far that is. There are some who don't care either way though.
It is amazing the things we take for granted.

I'll tell you one thing I won't take for granted again and that is my Free Speech. Haha
TOPIX really did learn me a thing or two and it only took a dozen profiles to realize if I use all CAPS it is considered SCREAMING.

LOL

:)

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#28944 Jan 26, 2014
I remember when I didn't think Topix was so boring. I got myself caught up in a couple of soap operas and while it was a bit disheartening, it was anything but boring.

There used to be sooooo many more posters and I'm missing some of them. Soon they will break that New Years Resolution and they'll be back.

Haha
FREE SERVANT

United States

#28945 Jan 26, 2014
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
It is amazing the things we take for granted.
I'll tell you one thing I won't take for granted again and that is my Free Speech. Haha
TOPIX really did learn me a thing or two and it only took a dozen profiles to realize if I use all CAPS it is considered SCREAMING.
LOL
:)
It's like the old cliche "you don't know what you've got til it's gone".

“Understand people,”

Level 3

Since: Mar 08

do you.

#28946 Jan 26, 2014
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, starting to happen here. It blows my mind that a site that has people speaking the truth gets shut down by a judge but there are other sites such as ones who promote jihad and have even called for the death of certain people are untouched.
there are many topics broadcasted and if a certain one does not directly affect the one offended by the message broadcasted, the message continues. Jihad may be considered as a threat, but it does not immediately affect the ones whom were mentioned earlier. If u are a dog lover and hear someone on the news killed a bunch of dogs it will bother you more than a news bulletin about someone who killed a bunch of cats.
there is dog people and cat people so...

“Understand people,”

Level 3

Since: Mar 08

do you.

#28947 Jan 26, 2014
AIias - Trish wrote:
I remember when I didn't think Topix was so boring. I got myself caught up in a couple of soap operas and while it was a bit disheartening, it was anything but boring.
There used to be sooooo many more posters and I'm missing some of them. Soon they will break that New Years Resolution and they'll be back.
Haha
they will be back. Maybe send an invitation to them.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#28948 Jan 26, 2014
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
America and Canada, need to stay strong...

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#28949 Jan 27, 2014
I hope it snows 2 feet worth!

Level 9

Location hidden

#28950 Jan 27, 2014
I enjoyed my phone call today with someone I haven't heard from for some time...:o)..yes we can stay in touch even after I leave here..That will be nice.
Jesse Pinkman

Overland Park, KS

#28951 Jan 27, 2014
AIias - Trish wrote:
In July I moved ... that was nearly a year after arrived at Offbeat. I held off on getting internet in my home. Perhaps you didn't notice, but I really wasn't out here like I used to be when I immediately became addicted to this here game out here.
Watch out kids, I'm going to be hooked back up Wednesday. Haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PIb6AZdTr-AXX
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Shall We???
;~)
You were just hooked on me and the blue stuff.

Level 9

Location hidden

#28952 Jan 27, 2014
Oh my..it time for my pain in the azz will be here....I hate that time..

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#28953 Jan 27, 2014
Decided THAT these certain Words..Simply ANNOY me.

STAY.
NEED
BELIEVE
WANT
FOREVER
ALWAYS...
TRUST..

And my TRUE Favorite ONE for All Time...R-E-A-L...

On that Note..ADIÓS ROCKERS!!

I TRIED..BUT..Offbeat..has LOST it's ZING ZAG ZONG!!

Don't bother looking for Enzo for me....Make my own CAKE!!

ROCK ON ROCKERS!!!

;)

Location hidden

#28954 Jan 27, 2014
Seattle Seahawks over the Denver Broncos
lol

Faber, VA

#28955 Jan 27, 2014
Colorado Chick wrote:
Decided THAT these certain Words..Simply ANNOY me.

STAY.
NEED
BELIEVE
WANT
FOREVER
ALWAYS...
TRUST..

And my TRUE Favorite ONE for All Time...R-E-A-L...

On that Note..ADIÓS ROCKERS!!

I TRIED..BUT..Offbeat..has LOST it's ZING ZAG ZONG!!

Don't bother looking for Enzo for me....Make my own CAKE!!

ROCK ON ROCKERS!!!

;)
How many times now have u said u were done with off beat? Of course HML is just as bad lmfao @ u

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#28956 Jan 27, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times now have u said u were done with off beat? Of course HML is just as bad lmfao @ u
WHY do you FREAKIN' Care...are ya a PRIVATE D!CK??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Highway 101 reopens after fatal shooting 18 min Pat Robertson s F... 5
News Woman spends $35,000 to care for a sick dog upd... 22 min Pat Robertson s F... 16
News New charges filed against so-called 'Spokane sp... 25 min Pat Robertson s F... 1
2words into 2new words (May '12) 28 min wichita-rick 8,008
News .com | Weird, weird coup plot 28 min Pat Robertson s F... 2
News The Bachelor's Sean Lowe Pens Sweet Birthday No... 31 min Pat Robertson s F... 1
News Weird in a good way 37 min Pat Robertson s F... 1
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Freespirit8 215,624
What's one thing you appreciate in your life? 2 hr Torrid 44
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 hr Epic Phail 74,479
More from around the web