“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#28549 Nov 26, 2013
YO ROCKERS... GET A REAL LIFE!!!

LIFE is meant to be lived..LOVE the ONE you're With...and NEVER say anything HURTFUL to someone..If ya Can't APOLOGIZE in person AFTER saying it..

Our World today is CRUEL enough w/o slanderous Humor directed at another poster..here on the Threads..

Oh BTW, my Secret Crush has ALWAYS been ADRIAN DEVINE..Even if he does plagiarize..

Am happy we passed this way..THE COSMIC RULES!!!

Peace, Love and Happiness ROCKERS!!

LAST POST WINS..IW..LPW (betcha a (((HUG)))...a ;) and a Smoooooch)

ROCK ON ROCKERS!!

It's Been REAL!!

HELL YEAH!!

YO. Newbies..Keep your Guard up..for The Triplet Terror TROLLS..they can be a handful!!

HIPPIES UNITE!!!

:)

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#28550 Nov 26, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't say that,a couple of years ago. Six million Muslims converted to Christianity in Africa alone,they like to say it's the fastest because it's in decline,I mean every day they blow the crap out of each other and near on every Islamic shite holes are at war with it's self..
I will admit I hate Islam and Muslims in General,doesn't make me a racist because the degenerate pedo cult of Islam is not a race..
The US powers that be seem to think our biggest threats will come out of North Africa, in the years to come. I tend to find most religions offensive in some way or another, okay maybe not the religion, the followers definitely!

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#28551 Nov 26, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
YO ROCKERS... GET A REAL LIFE!!!
LIFE
I have a real life TYVM.
Krypteia

Leamington Spa, UK

#28552 Nov 27, 2013
I was with my mates Steve and Andy sitting around the camp fire discussing who was the toughest ,Steve said he killed a bear with his bare hands and Andy said he wrestled to adult crocs gouged both their eyes out and killed them both,I just sat there saying nothing poking the fire,with my willy..

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#28553 Nov 27, 2013
I wish it will snow!

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#28554 Nov 27, 2013
I wish it were Spring.
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#28555 Nov 27, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't say that,a couple of years ago. Six million Muslims converted to Christianity in Africa alone,they like to say it's the fastest because it's in decline,I mean every day they blow the crap out of each other and near on every Islamic shite holes are at war with it's self..
I will admit I hate Islam and Muslims in General,doesn't make me a racist because the degenerate pedo cult of Islam is not a race..
Krypto,you manage to put it so succinctly....my missus does some volunteer work for the left-footers and they tend to get a lot of "refugees" through the shop. The women are usually fine...but the 'men',if you'd like to call them that, are a bunch of shitheads. She wears a cross and tells me that every single one stares at that and her with undisguished hatred as if they'd like to tear her throat out there and then! Christ,we've got bugger all problems compared to you lot...but good to see Germany,France,etc,FINALLY waking up to the scumbags!!!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#28556 Nov 27, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
When I see some of the news coming out of Europe, watch some vids etc about how islam is a prob over there, I just wonder why our politicians on this side of the pond keep importing more of these moon bats.
a noted observer

Dayton, OH

#28559 Nov 27, 2013
I make Liberace look as straight as an arrow.

Level 6

Location hidden

#28560 Nov 27, 2013
Happy Holidays fantastic strangers

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#28561 Nov 27, 2013
I know who Rosa was.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#28562 Nov 27, 2013
Now she's gone WHO was the real Rosa?

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TGVCQT3...

OFFBEAT

Oh..I do hope you all are not naive enough to believe that Rosa is "Gone" (Wednesday Nov 20 | post #15)

OFFBEAT
The Devils Advocate Rosa is THE one who expresses a contentious opinion in order to provoke debate or test the strength of the opposing arguments. And that's the truth..Trust Me (Wednesday Nov 20 | post #14)

http://youtu.be/rr2PWgmCNTI

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#28563 Nov 28, 2013
NO ENERGY in these threads .tonight!!.

RoboBlogger..WAKE-UP the Wine Drunks!!

Okay then...Morgan David..here I come..GET READY!!

Later ROCKERS!!

;)

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#28564 Nov 28, 2013
There are some I miss tonight...at least you know you are thought of.Hope you had a great Thanksgiving Day.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#28565 Nov 28, 2013
Well ROCKERS!!

Just dropped by to Give ya a TASTE of What you be missing.. CUZ, The Peace Corps Called Me...YAY!!

Remember, TREAT others as YOU would LIKE to Be Treated.. with Dignity, Kindness, and RESPECT!!

Anyone that LEADS ya on..Is just a PLAYER!!

Adios...;)
Hose B

Springboro, OH

#28566 Nov 28, 2013
Lia Russell wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TGVCQT3...
OFFBEAT
Oh..I do hope you all are not naive enough to believe that Rosa is "Gone" (Wednesday Nov 20 | post #15)
OFFBEAT
The Devils Advocate Rosa is THE one who expresses a contentious opinion in order to provoke debate or test the strength of the opposing arguments. And that's the truth..Trust Me (Wednesday Nov 20 | post #14)
http://youtu.be/rr2PWgmCNTI
No comprende!!! No comprende!!!!!
Camilla

Chula Vista, CA

#28567 Nov 28, 2013
Duck duck abuse; food
glorious food -

The price of stuff in'-

Level 8

Location hidden

#28568 Nov 29, 2013
You'd be surprised how quickly the sales people at Menard's will try and assist you if, after they've all ignored you for the past 30 minutes, you try to start a chainsaw.

Level 8

Location hidden

#28569 Nov 29, 2013
It's kind of funny how people say they're "expecting a baby" as if it might be something else, like a penguin.

Level 5

Location hidden

#28570 Nov 29, 2013
It's nippy outside!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A six word game (Dec '08) 9 min Junket 17,549
What Could Be Short,...? 13 min Judy 123 22
Who's the biggest lier? 13 min Mister_ E 2
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 37 min Aura Mytha 116,521
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 43 min Mister_ E 5,506
Microsoft buys Minecraft 2.5 Billion 45 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 53 min eleanorigby 36,417
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 20,019
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr curiouslu 146,859
What's your tip for the day? 6 hr Times are a Changing 1,009