and know when to fold em.

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#28452 Nov 13, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I love someone very dearly and have for a very long time....but he doesn't give a FCK about me...if we were together, I would never ever think to try and change his ways of acting like a goon ball...I would just love him anyway, just like I always do! Oh well...maybe I'll find someone who will appreciate my loyalty and the love that overflows in my heart!
YOU sound like me. Most girls are not like me.:) It come from my heart.:)

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#28453 Nov 13, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
Leaving for now..Time out to myself...GREAT!!
Hugs :)

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#28454 Nov 13, 2013
helpful answer wrote:
<quoted text> This is easy to do. Lock yourself in a bathroom for as long as you need. When they knock on the door, groan loudly and tell them to go away you can't get up. Loud farting or vomiting sound effects will help.
Was this necessary?? Was this soo damn important you had to be this rude???What is a matter with you???

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#28459 Nov 14, 2013
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
Oh My

Carnegie, PA

#28460 Nov 14, 2013
blackout
no landline to report it...
but thanks to cell phone could get help and power thanks
cell phone!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#28461 Nov 14, 2013
My heart is heavy burden with something I can't control..I can only pray and leave it in God's hand.He has all answers..Thank You Lord.

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#28462 Nov 14, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
My heart is heavy burden with something I can't control..I can only pray and leave it in God's hand.He has all answers..Thank You Lord.
Remember to say "Thank you" even if His answer is "No."

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#28463 Nov 14, 2013
helpful answer wrote:
<quoted text> This is easy to do. Lock yourself in a bathroom for as long as you need. When they knock on the door, groan loudly and tell them to go away you can't get up. Loud farting or vomiting sound effects will help.
Obviously this will not work, I am not allowed bathroom breaks at work!

Level 5

middle of nowhere

#28464 Nov 14, 2013
So, I tried as hard as I could. I willed that today was going to be better than yesterday. Guess what its not......I put on my sunglasses because I can feel a bout of crying coming on. Its only a matter of time before it happens. Why, why me???

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#28465 Nov 14, 2013
I wish I was at a Sugar factory jumping in a big mountain of Sugar.

Level 5

middle of nowhere

#28466 Nov 14, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
I wish I was at a Sugar factory jumping in a big mountain of Sugar.
I wish I was there with you!

Or...why can't I have a job as quality control at the bubble factory? you know the bubbles that little kids blow? I could test each and every batch!!! Now there's my dream job!!!

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#28467 Nov 14, 2013
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously this will not work, I am not allowed bathroom breaks at work!
Per the ExpertLaw website, this is what OSHA says: In 2006 OSHA, the US government's health and safety enforcement agency, issued an "enforcement memorandum" clarifying the law on access to toilet facilities. It states that under the sanitation standard "the employer must not impose unreasonable restrictions on employee use of the facilities" and that "the standard requires employers to allow employees prompt access to sanitary facilities."

Per OSHA:

Restroom Breaks
Sanitation standards for restroom breaks are generally covered by OSHA, but mostly by interpretation. The OSHA standards for bathroom usage is under 29 CFR 1910.141(c)(l)(i) and states that employers are required to provide their employees with toilet facilities separated for each sex in all places of employment. This standard is interpreted by OSHA to say that “employees will not suffer adverse health effects that can result if toilets are not available when employees need them. Individuals vary significantly in the frequency…” and explains that many factors can affect the frequency including the fact that medical studies show women need to urinate more frequently than men. To read more of the interpretation, click here: http://www.osha.gov/pls/oshaweb/owadisp.show_...

Level 5

middle of nowhere

#28468 Nov 14, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>Per the ExpertLaw website, this is what OSHA says: In 2006 OSHA, the US government's health and safety enforcement agency, issued an "enforcement memorandum" clarifying the law on access to toilet facilities. It states that under the sanitation standard "the employer must not impose unreasonable restrictions on employee use of the facilities" and that "the standard requires employers to allow employees prompt access to sanitary facilities."
Per OSHA:
Restroom Breaks
Sanitation standards for restroom breaks are generally covered by OSHA, but mostly by interpretation. The OSHA standards for bathroom usage is under 29 CFR 1910.141(c)(l)(i) and states that employers are required to provide their employees with toilet facilities separated for each sex in all places of employment. This standard is interpreted by OSHA to say that “employees will not suffer adverse health effects that can result if toilets are not available when employees need them. Individuals vary significantly in the frequency…” and explains that many factors can affect the frequency including the fact that medical studies show women need to urinate more frequently than men. To read more of the interpretation, click here: http://www.osha.gov/pls/oshaweb/owadisp.show_...
Ok, so I have a porta-potty out there....but if I can't get a minute to use it what good is it? If customers are lined up 6 deep one cannot just say "potty time, gotta go" Even if I did then they would be lined up 10 deep when I came back. Certainly there is no time for taking a break. But, yes, I understand that my employer meets OSHA rules, barely. To bad somebody didn't actually write specifics like "Employers must provide each employee at least a 5 minute break for the use of facilities at least every 4 hours worked" OMG that would be clear and enforceable. The way that crap is written now is just fluff. My employer says the porta potty is there and they can use it whenever they need...Yeah right!
Tech Bro

Lafayette, CA

#28469 Nov 14, 2013
time to go.

You will always be with me ..

DMAN

Aurora, CO

#28470 Nov 14, 2013
Kate Who wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU sound like me. Most girls are not like me.:) It come from my heart.:)
Most girls are NOT like you!!!!! You are a GUY!!!!!!!!!! Yakoricky!!!!!!

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

#28471 Nov 14, 2013
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, so I have a porta-potty out there....but if I can't get a minute to use it what good is it? If customers are lined up 6 deep one cannot just say "potty time, gotta go" Even if I did then they would be lined up 10 deep when I came back. Certainly there is no time for taking a break. But, yes, I understand that my employer meets OSHA rules, barely. To bad somebody didn't actually write specifics like "Employers must provide each employee at least a 5 minute break for the use of facilities at least every 4 hours worked" OMG that would be clear and enforceable. The way that crap is written now is just fluff. My employer says the porta potty is there and they can use it whenever they need...Yeah right!
Special, you are getting a raw deal there. I went to the web site and read some deeper the OSHA policy. I hope this helps.
You may want to copy it and slip it under your bosses door. Btw, if you are fired for asking for your rights, you will have recourse. Don't let threats of job security intimidate you. Your boss is the one in the wrong.
https://www.osha.gov/pls/oshaweb/owadisp.show...
In light of the standard's purpose of protecting employees from the hazards created when toilets are not available, it is clear that

the standard requires employers to allow employees prompt access to sanitary facilities.

Restrictions on access must be reasonable, and may not cause extended delays.

For example, a number of employers have instituted signal or relief worker systems for employees working on assembly lines or in other jobs where any employee's absence, even for the brief time it takes to go to the bathroom, would be disruptive.

Under these systems, an employee who needs to use the bathroom gives some sort of a signal so that another employee may provide relief while the first employee is away from the work station.

As long as there are sufficient relief workers to assure that employees need not wait an unreasonably long time to use the bathroom, OSHA believes that these systems comply with the standard.

Citation Policy

Employee complaints of restrictions on toilet facility use should be evaluated on a case-by-case basis to determine whether the restrictions are reasonable.

Careful consideration must be given to the nature of the restriction, including the length of time that employees are required to delay bathroom use, and the employer's explanation for the restriction.

In addition, the investigation should examine whether restrictions are general policy or arise only in particular circumstances or with particular supervisors, whether the employer policy recognizes individual medical needs, whether employees have reported adverse health effects, and the frequency with which employees are denied permission to use the toilet facilities.

Knowledge of these factors is important not only to determine whether a citation will be issued, but also to decide how any violation will be characterized.

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#28472 Nov 14, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
Hi Honey,, This is from last ight sister.I needed to get sleep.Had a full day of work today.. Needed energy.. Hey,Honey ,Keeping you in my daily prayers.Hope today was a better day.. I know in my heart,GOD doesnt give us any more than we can handle.WE are very strong woman.. WE cant be weak in this day and age.. Nice to see you.. Its all Good..

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#28473 Nov 14, 2013
Happy NIGHT,,[Previously,,HoneyMyLov e]oops,made a typo error..

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#28474 Nov 14, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember to say "Thank you" even if His answer is "No."
Yes even thank him when God's answer is no..He knows what is best for us better than we know ourself....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big dawg 5 min SUG here 538
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 7 min dragoon70056 3,297
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 9 min Mister_ E 5,523
Benghazi Scandal 9 min Hoosier Hillbilly 4
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 17 min -Lea- 20,027
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 27 min tiger_-_dad 137,653
I love you because.............. (Mar '09) 31 min honeymylove 4,449
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Times are a Changing 146,877
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 36,425
Navy 4 on trial for bizarre sexual assault 4 hr Shirvell s Shrivel 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••