JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to...

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#28494 Nov 16, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
I wish it was snowing!
I'm grateful it isn't.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#28495 Nov 16, 2013
CCHMLS76LLPH wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop with your silly sock tricks everyone knows you're not broken hearted but, rather in trouble with "that special someone" for ur lil trick the other night and some of your arrogant posts on topix! I'm not buying it so stop wasting space! Find something cool to talk about so I can as well!
Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhubuhuhuhuhuh !!!
Reported....

Level 8

Location hidden

#28496 Nov 17, 2013
"When one door closes, another one opens."

That's just our teenager in the kitchen looking for something to eat.

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#28497 Nov 17, 2013
Melody_E wrote:
<quoted text>
Special, you are getting a raw deal there. I went to the web site and read some deeper the OSHA policy. I hope this helps.
You may want to copy it and slip it under your bosses door. Btw, if you are fired for asking for your rights, you will have recourse. Don't let threats of job security intimidate you. Your boss is the one in the wrong.
https://www.osha.gov/pls/oshaweb/owadisp.show...
In light of the standard's purpose of protecting employees from the hazards created when toilets are not available, it is clear that
the standard requires employers to allow employees prompt access to sanitary facilities.
Restrictions on access must be reasonable, and may not cause extended delays.
For example, a number of employers have instituted signal or relief worker systems for employees working on assembly lines or in other jobs where any employee's absence, even for the brief time it takes to go to the bathroom, would be disruptive.
Under these systems, an employee who needs to use the bathroom gives some sort of a signal so that another employee may provide relief while the first employee is away from the work station.
As long as there are sufficient relief workers to assure that employees need not wait an unreasonably long time to use the bathroom, OSHA believes that these systems comply with the standard.
Citation Policy
Employee complaints of restrictions on toilet facility use should be evaluated on a case-by-case basis to determine whether the restrictions are reasonable.
Careful consideration must be given to the nature of the restriction, including the length of time that employees are required to delay bathroom use, and the employer's explanation for the restriction.
In addition, the investigation should examine whether restrictions are general policy or arise only in particular circumstances or with particular supervisors, whether the employer policy recognizes individual medical needs, whether employees have reported adverse health effects, and the frequency with which employees are denied permission to use the toilet facilities.
Knowledge of these factors is important not only to determine whether a citation will be issued, but also to decide how any violation will be characterized.
Raw deal? yup, I know. The last employee who complained is no longer employed here. OSHA did investigate, so I guess it's like it or lump it. Big companies like to be just a hair inside the law. Oh, well, at least I have a job.
stunned

Crownsville, MD

#28499 Nov 17, 2013
i would be surprised if you didn't lose your profile. Have witnessed you drop names many times but that stunt, an uncalled for and clear invasion of privacy, is unforgivable.

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#28502 Nov 17, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
My heart is heavy burden with something I can't control..I can only pray and leave it in God's hand.He has all answers..Thank You Lord.
I feel the same way. I hope and pray you are well. Thank you Lord!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#28504 Nov 18, 2013
LISTEN UP..All you AZZWIPES!!

If you continue to HURT those WHO Love YOU..YOU simply WILL Never regain their TRUST..And LOVE ever AGAIN..

So this intermission message is for all CHICKS who are being USED or have been USED and ABUSED in a relationship.. whether it's from Family, SO CALLED friends or a intimate relationship..

If the ABOVE truly LOVED you..THEY never would have PLAYED with your HEART STRINGS!!

THAT IS A FACT...JACK!!
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#28505 Nov 18, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
If you continue to HURT those WHO Love YOU..YOU simply WILL Never regain their TRUST..And LOVE ever AGAIN..
So this intermission message is for all CHICKS who are being USED or have been USED and ABUSED in a relationship.. whether it's from Family, SO CALLED friends or a intimate relationship..
If the ABOVE truly LOVED you..THEY never would have PLAYED with your HEART STRINGS!!
THAT IS A FACT...JACK!!
No one loves me; so I am Free and Clear!

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

middle of nowhere

#28506 Nov 18, 2013
So right, that's a great reason not to let anybody close to you. No chance to get hurt or played with!!!
Level 5

Location hidden

#28507 Nov 18, 2013
So true, never again for me!

Have nice Thanksgiving!
Level 5

Location hidden

#28508 Nov 18, 2013
Thank you for the help! Now it's going to be a Great Thanksgiving after all!
Level 3

Location hidden

#28510 Nov 18, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
THAT IS A FACT...JACK!!
Hi.

even a schoolboy can plain understand them -

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#28511 Nov 19, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No one loves me; so I am Free and Clear!
TYPICAL..Invisible Man PICK UP LINE..YO GROW A FEW!!

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#28512 Nov 19, 2013
I found a used conundrum on my dictionary this morning.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#28513 Nov 19, 2013
ATTENTION ROCKERS!!

Remember...Offbeat is an IMAGINARY Forum!!
THIS is where We ADULTS can Ruuuuunnn and Play..WHERE we can UNLEASH our wrath on a Jilted Lover..WHERE we can ACT out our True inner Child..Whether it's the BULLY, the POET, the OBSERVER, the REBEL, the SIMPLETON, the B!TCH, the DEBATER, The LOVER, or JUST the FRIENDLY Neighbor...

HERE, we can BE WHO WE WANNA BE..

WE ARE ALL DRAMA QUEENS..especially ME!!

Throw a Bone...FETCH!!

So NEWBIES..Don't take ANYTHING you read to HEART..It's only for ENTERTAINMENT!!

WHO you are in REAL LIFE is WHAT Counts..Those You TOUCH with your KIND gestures of FRIENDSHIP, Your SMILE, Your HELLO Greeting or Your SELFISH self..WILL Determine Whether or NOT ...YOU are a KEEPER!!

Soooooo, REMEMBER, Kind words are spoken here, a sad situation can prevail, bashing another poster AND anything THAT you can akin to..Noticeably WILL be seen here on the threads..

These are ALL..GOING FISHING Tactics to LURE you in..to read and get INVOLVED..and join the rest of us..to HEAR your thoughts, opinions and JUST whatever you would like to share..

WITH those of us..WHO HAVE "NO LIFE"..

WELCOME!!

LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION...We are ON STAGE!!

Give it YOUR BEST..Talent Scouts are ALWAYS about..

FER REAL!!

ROCK ON ROCKERS!!

;)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#28514 Nov 19, 2013
One small Postscript...LIES are the NAME of the GAME!!

We are just PLAYERS through and through!!

AIN'T in LOVE..with ANYONE!!

True or False???

AHA!! MADE YA LOOK!!

Later ROCKERS!!

((( HUGS)))...>. SMILE!! It's ALL GOOD!!:)

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#28516 Nov 19, 2013
Ok wait damit. Cc u must have been hacked by a smart person who makes sense. Ha. Props on your last few posts.
Level 5

Location hidden

#28517 Nov 22, 2013
Andy Griffith

Level 8

Location hidden

#28518 Nov 22, 2013
What a fine day to take a stroll
And wind up at the fishing hole
Can't think of a better way
To pass the time of day

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#28519 Nov 22, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
What a fine day to take a stroll
And wind up at the fishing hole
Can't think of a better way
To pass the time of day
I can think of a couple of better ways.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Threads YOU Need to Read 13 min Hoosier Hillbilly 2
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 21 min dirtclod 164,473
Favorite Oldies Songs (Jun '10) 36 min I Am No One_ 18,819
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 43 min Lumatrix 5,786
unjumble - jumble 6 letter words 46 min Hoosier Hillbilly 364
The Song Title Game (Jul '10) 50 min Dream Crystal 15,606
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 50 min Hoosier Hillbilly 2,316
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 58 min eleanorigby 40,770
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Dream Crystal 163,090
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 1 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 31,999
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 1 hr Hoozie 665
News New and Totally Bizarre Baby Names 6 hr Spotted Girl 9
More from around the web