clap your hands!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

And I can already hear her say "he's not the guy I met and fell in love with"... well no duh! You made him that way!

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

A man hopes his woman will never change but she does, and a woman hopes her man will change but he doesn't.

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

I can't imagine changing anyone! That's just not me to do...but most women are not ME!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

I donít know about long-term health benefits, but dark chocolate has done wonders for my marriage over the years...

Level 4

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Alex Jones bloviates.

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Stephany McDowell wrote:
Here I am again alone and sad. I've been trying to rekindle old friendships but I don't know how that is going to work out. So far a few friends have emailed me but not all and this makes me sad.
I found a new favorite store PAPYRUS. I can't seem to get enough of that place. I do Christmas shopping early and I have bought like every girl I know a PAPYRUS gift. That store rocks. I'm hooked.
Wish I had some serious drugs to take away this pain but I guess on the other hand I know where drugs lead to. So I guess I'll settle for my diet coke. Boy does group therapy sound good right now.
I moved a couple of years ago and I miss the place that I moved from. I want to go back and visit but I just don't have the resources right now. Hopefully within the next few months I will.
I'm blabbing. I love to blab. Blab Blab Blab.
Hey Steph Just wanted to say hi and see how you are doing. I would love to talk :)

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Spirit67_ wrote:
I can't imagine changing anyone! That's just not me to do...but most women are not ME!
Agreed!!!:)

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
WHO plays HEAD GAMES more so??
Chicks or Dudss??
OH Info..for ALL Cyber Chicks .I AIN'T After your Cyber STUD MUFFINS...
Noooo Wayyyyy...NO CYBER Sloppy Brsak-Ups here..
;)
Dudes for sure. I love it girl.:)

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

stacked and proud wrote:
i miss the summer nights .....
Wait till you make it here. YOu will love it.:) Sending weather your way :) K.

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Because you had the courage to say---->"I wish, right this very second, that I was naked and wrapped around someone that means the world to me.... " YOU GO GIRL!
I love that.:) You go girls.:)

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Princess Hey wrote:
Good morning..hope everybody is enjoying their sunday
Big hugs.:) How are you today?:)

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

...you will always be in my prayers.:)

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

It's cold outside and I like it!

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Kate Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed!!!:)
I love someone very dearly and have for a very long time....but he doesn't give a FCK about me...if we were together, I would never ever think to try and change his ways of acting like a goon ball...I would just love him anyway, just like I always do! Oh well...maybe I'll find someone who will appreciate my loyalty and the love that overflows in my heart!

“Understand people,”

Level 3

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

ShadyBits wrote:
My good buddy has a girlfriend that wont let him do anything anymore. He can't even leave the house without permission. I'm bumming. We had plans for tonight's game and he might not come now because she don't want him to.
It sucks!
He should be able to do the same things he did before his marriage because the idea of marriage is to extend someone's life, not restrict it.

Hope he lets his wife know this. If she continues, he should place restrictions on her also (no baby showers, no girl nights out. no shopping, etc.)

This is why it is good to know the person you plan to marry first.

“Understand people,”

Level 3

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

ShadyBits wrote:
And I can already hear her say "he's not the guy I met and fell in love with"... well no duh! You made him that way!
That phrase usually comes from any controlling females who want to justify their control over the man by saying he's "not the same guy" as if he is made guilty to a crime.

Dunno how you married fellows who have women like this can take it.
All I have was dated. Once I see 'Ms. Control' or 'Scarlett OHara' in her personality, our future together ends RIGHT THERE.
Love is not love if there is control in the mix.

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

You make very good points.

“Understand people,”

Level 3

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I love someone very dearly and have for a very long time....but he doesn't give a FCK about me...if we were together, I would never ever think to try and change his ways of acting like a goon ball...I would just love him anyway, just like I always do! Oh well...maybe I'll find someone who will appreciate my loyalty and the love that overflows in my heart!
Love him as a close friend, not as a lover.
If you have the need to share the overflow of love to someone, give it to someone who wants to be around you.

If you continue to love someone who has no interest in being in your presence, you will get hurt.
Seemingly, he doesn't want to compliment you for you while you to are together; you will continue to pay out what you will not receive.

Now, if you are strong enough to 'donate love without return of investment', do so - know what you are investing in first, then spend the money. Don't go 40 acres and a mule style or your heart will go on foreclosure as you grow bitter.

Afterwards, no one will enjoy your abundance because you will hold back on account of the "don't give a fuck man" currently in your life.

=)

“Understand people,”

Level 3

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Spirit67_ wrote:
It's cold outside and I like it!
If it gets overbearing, there's a cup of joe waiting inside for u.

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Good Morning

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••