“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#28402 Nov 4, 2013
My good buddy has a girlfriend that wont let him do anything anymore. He can't even leave the house without permission. I'm bumming. We had plans for tonight's game and he might not come now because she don't want him to.

It sucks!

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#28403 Nov 4, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
My good buddy has a girlfriend that wont let him do anything anymore. He can't even leave the house without permission. I'm bumming. We had plans for tonight's game and he might not come now because she don't want him to.
It sucks!
Yes, it does. My buddy says marriage is NOT an equal partnership. He gave up all his friends, smoking, drinking, motorcycle, hunting, fishing, gambling, and running around half the night.

All she gave up was sex.

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#28404 Nov 4, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you say that?
Because you had the courage to say---->"I wish, right this very second, that I was naked and wrapped around someone that means the world to me.... " YOU GO GIRL!

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#28405 Nov 4, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Because you had the courage to say---->"I wish, right this very second, that I was naked and wrapped around someone that means the world to me.... " YOU GO GIRL!
Well, I do wish that; and I probably wish it more than I should! But my heart and mind always takes me their...

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#28406 Nov 4, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I do wish that; and I probably wish it more than I should! But my heart and mind always takes me their...
Well, I hope You find that special someone.. We are all looking for something we cant have. Including me..

Level 5

Location hidden

#28407 Nov 4, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Well, I hope You find that special someone.. We are all looking for something we cant have. Including me..
Who said I was looking for something I can't have? I'm free and single, but I don't do the bar scene, so it may take sometime for me to fin someone!

Level 7

clap your hands!

#28408 Nov 4, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it does. My buddy says marriage is NOT an equal partnership. He gave up all his friends, smoking, drinking, motorcycle, hunting, fishing, gambling, and running around half the night.
All she gave up was sex.
It's one thing to try to tweak someone to help them get better habits but it's a whole other story to pick someone who you are NOT compatible with and try to force them to be someone that they are not and that you are compatible with. Eventually it's gonna end badly. Might be able to rearrange his spots but there's no way she's gonna wash them all away.

Level 7

clap your hands!

#28409 Nov 4, 2013
And I can already hear her say "he's not the guy I met and fell in love with"... well no duh! You made him that way!

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#28410 Nov 4, 2013
A man hopes his woman will never change but she does, and a woman hopes her man will change but he doesn't.

Level 5

Location hidden

#28411 Nov 4, 2013
I can't imagine changing anyone! That's just not me to do...but most women are not ME!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Danielson, CT

#28412 Nov 4, 2013
I donít know about long-term health benefits, but dark chocolate has done wonders for my marriage over the years...

Level 4

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#28413 Nov 4, 2013
Alex Jones bloviates.

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#28414 Nov 4, 2013
Stephany McDowell wrote:
Here I am again alone and sad. I've been trying to rekindle old friendships but I don't know how that is going to work out. So far a few friends have emailed me but not all and this makes me sad.
I found a new favorite store PAPYRUS. I can't seem to get enough of that place. I do Christmas shopping early and I have bought like every girl I know a PAPYRUS gift. That store rocks. I'm hooked.
Wish I had some serious drugs to take away this pain but I guess on the other hand I know where drugs lead to. So I guess I'll settle for my diet coke. Boy does group therapy sound good right now.
I moved a couple of years ago and I miss the place that I moved from. I want to go back and visit but I just don't have the resources right now. Hopefully within the next few months I will.
I'm blabbing. I love to blab. Blab Blab Blab.
Hey Steph Just wanted to say hi and see how you are doing. I would love to talk :)

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Location hidden

#28415 Nov 4, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
I can't imagine changing anyone! That's just not me to do...but most women are not ME!
Agreed!!!:)

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Location hidden

#28416 Nov 4, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
WHO plays HEAD GAMES more so??
Chicks or Dudss??
OH Info..for ALL Cyber Chicks .I AIN'T After your Cyber STUD MUFFINS...
Noooo Wayyyyy...NO CYBER Sloppy Brsak-Ups here..
;)
Dudes for sure. I love it girl.:)

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Location hidden

#28417 Nov 4, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
i miss the summer nights .....
Wait till you make it here. YOu will love it.:) Sending weather your way :) K.

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Location hidden

#28418 Nov 4, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Because you had the courage to say---->"I wish, right this very second, that I was naked and wrapped around someone that means the world to me.... " YOU GO GIRL!
I love that.:) You go girls.:)

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Location hidden

#28419 Nov 4, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
Good morning..hope everybody is enjoying their sunday
Big hugs.:) How are you today?:)

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#28420 Nov 5, 2013
...you will always be in my prayers.:)

Level 5

Location hidden

#28421 Nov 5, 2013
It's cold outside and I like it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Jun '10) 7 min wichita-rick 26,609
Solid Wood Furniture UK 8 min SLY WEST 2
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min ms_Sweeter 157,690
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 14 min SLY WEST 6,036
Five Weird Signs You're Smarter Than Average 22 min wichita-rick 23
Some day, I would love to_______________? (Sep '12) 42 min SLY WEST 376
Things to do while waiting........ 54 min SLY WEST 192
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 1 hr SLY WEST 7,898
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 2 hr andet1987 3,669
More from around the web