Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#28383 Nov 3, 2013
I wish, right this very second, that I was naked and wrapped around someone that means the world to me....
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#28384 Nov 3, 2013
You ignorant troll, quit putting icon crap on my post's again....I bet you are part of that Crystal drug crap...go home and Grow up!

“You're My Sunshine”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

We All need A Little Sunshine

#28385 Nov 3, 2013
Good morning..hope everybody is enjoying their sunday
Krypteia

East Grinstead, UK

#28386 Nov 3, 2013
Never trust an undertaker, he'll always let you down..

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#28387 Nov 3, 2013
My buddy is upset because he ordered some talking books and they sent him CD's by mistake :/

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#28389 Nov 3, 2013
This ia a good way to put out there how you feel.what's going on and what have you.Even have some fun with friends...very few and in between.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Danielson, CT

#28390 Nov 3, 2013
Never shake hands with a person who believes cheap toilet paper is totally acceptable...

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#28391 Nov 3, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
Never shake hands with a person who believes cheap toilet paper is totally acceptable...
Nor with the guy who comes out of a bathroom stall and goes straight to the hand dryer.....

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#28392 Nov 3, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
I wish, right this very second, that I was naked and wrapped around someone that means the world to me....
Spirit,, some thing left unsaid.. You are soo Brave..

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#28393 Nov 3, 2013
A friend and I were discussing... about LIFE on the East and West Coast today..He remarked THAT the EAST Coast was in a state of Eternal Damnation..

WHAT???

If that is the case..THEN we are ALL Doomed..Because.. the Pioneers who migrated FROM the EAST Coast.. To the Midwest And West Coast...

All have some sort of TIES to the EAST Coast... The BUSINESS , POLITICAL and ECONOMIC requirements we need to fulfill our daily lifestyles..

OH CRAP!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#28394 Nov 3, 2013
WHO plays HEAD GAMES more so??

Chicks or Dudss??

OH Info..for ALL Cyber Chicks .I AIN'T After your Cyber STUD MUFFINS...

Noooo Wayyyyy...NO CYBER Sloppy Brsak-Ups here..

;)
Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#28395 Nov 3, 2013
never.. fly.. kites.

beso.

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#28396 Nov 4, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Spirit,, some thing left unsaid.. You are soo Brave..
Why do you say that?
Krypteia

East Grinstead, UK

#28397 Nov 4, 2013
My black colleague said to me that skin colour doesn't matter and that he can do anything I can do just as well if not better than me.....Ok dickhead grow a fringe I replied..

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#28398 Nov 4, 2013
"Question Everything."

Well, except that quote, of course. The whole premise kinda falls apart if you do.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#28399 Nov 4, 2013
i miss the summer nights .....

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Danielson, CT

#28400 Nov 4, 2013
I always believed that if I ignored something it would go away...that is before I saw the cops up ahead laying down road spikes...
Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#28401 Nov 4, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
I always believed that if I ignored something it would go away...that is before I saw the cops up ahead laying down road spikes...
lol..

ninety nine miles from L.A.



Art Garfunkel - 99 Miles To L A

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#28402 Nov 4, 2013
My good buddy has a girlfriend that wont let him do anything anymore. He can't even leave the house without permission. I'm bumming. We had plans for tonight's game and he might not come now because she don't want him to.

It sucks!

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#28403 Nov 4, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
My good buddy has a girlfriend that wont let him do anything anymore. He can't even leave the house without permission. I'm bumming. We had plans for tonight's game and he might not come now because she don't want him to.
It sucks!
Yes, it does. My buddy says marriage is NOT an equal partnership. He gave up all his friends, smoking, drinking, motorcycle, hunting, fishing, gambling, and running around half the night.

All she gave up was sex.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just start naming actors and actresses (Sep '11) 6 min Old Sam 2,343
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 7 min andet1987 31,927
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) 9 min andet1987 696
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 11 min Old Sam 3,486
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 12 min Old Sam 8,070
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 14 min Old Sam 8,379
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 15 min Old Sam 4,524
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 17 min Crazy Beautiful 162,807
*Sad music/sad themes Thread* 23 min Crazy Beautiful 166
Poll Middle East Solutions 1 hr Bounty Hunter 25
Commander in Chief 1 hr Judge Its 15
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr TALLYHO 8541 40,674
More from around the web