“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#28231 Oct 18, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
i can't believe, we now have SPIDERS IN THIS COUNTRY that can bit like the 'BLACK WIDOW'......... in ENGLAND!!!! OMG!!!
Not as many in California :) Looking forward to you trip?

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#28232 Oct 18, 2013
Kate Who wrote:
<quoted text>
I love jelly beans :)
Interesting,...

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#28233 Oct 19, 2013
Crazy Jae wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting,...
What do you like?

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#28234 Oct 19, 2013
Kate Who wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you like?
Depends,...Quiet dinner for 2,...
Krypteia

East Grinstead, UK

#28235 Oct 19, 2013
PFfff wrote:
I have the Cutest grandkids in the world!
oh I know everybody says that, but I Really do..
lol
I don't say that and believe you do have the cutest grand kids in the world,might change my mind if I get any and look like me..

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#28236 Oct 19, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>I don't say that and believe you do have the cutest grand kids in the world,might change my mind if I get any and look like me..
Hi kryptteia, not seen much of you around the threads lately, hows Manchester ? same as Blackburn wet n miserable no doubt.
Krypteia

East Grinstead, UK

#28237 Oct 19, 2013
revilot2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi kryptteia, not seen much of you around the threads lately, hows Manchester ? same as Blackburn wet n miserable no doubt.
lol,Don't know why it says I live in Salford,lol,actually live down on the coast good old Sussex by the sea,a town called Shorehan in between Brighton and Worthing...
Iv'e sort of been floating on here at the moment,must say haven't seen you awhile how you been keeping?,

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#28238 Oct 19, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>lol,Don't know why it says I live in Salford,lol,actually live down on the coast good old Sussex by the sea,a town called Shorehan in between Brighton and Worthing...
Iv'e sort of been floating on here at the moment,must say haven't seen you awhile how you been keeping?,
OMG, how wrong can the tracker be LOL, Shorehan to Manchester just a few minutes away ;)) or should i say 5 hours LOL.

Level 4

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#28239 Oct 19, 2013
grey, cold any windy here today, and the leaves are falling like snow...covering the ground.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#28240 Oct 19, 2013
cjt12 wrote:
<quoted text>Where is your pic Honey,...?
Got a new one..you never know what I will be next...lol
Krypteia

East Grinstead, UK

#28241 Oct 19, 2013
revilot2 wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, how wrong can the tracker be LOL, Shorehan to Manchester just a few minutes away ;)) or should i say 5 hours LOL.
lol,yep long way to go for a beer,lol

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#28242 Oct 19, 2013
Kate Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as many in California :) Looking forward to you trip?
we all are Kate, and my cousin is there for a month as we speak..... got a post card from her yesterday.......

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#28243 Oct 19, 2013
GIRLIES, don't ya just hate it when you are in the shower, and your hair is long, and it gets stuck under your armpit ????

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#28244 Oct 19, 2013
I miss my good friends from props one, have one, take one!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#28245 Oct 19, 2013
Did I mess up by saying what I did?

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#28246 Oct 19, 2013
Crazy Jae wrote:
<quoted text>Depends,...Quiet dinner for 2,...
What kind of food?

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#28247 Oct 19, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
we all are Kate, and my cousin is there for a month as we speak..... got a post card from her yesterday.......
The weather is so nice right now.:) I need to send yo a post card from Paradise Cove. You will love it.:)

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#28248 Oct 19, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
Did I mess up by saying what I did?
Nope!!:)

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#28249 Oct 20, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>I don't say that and believe you do have the cutest grand kids in the world,might change my mind if I get any and look like me..
I don't know if the world can handle another Krypt - some day though..
lol
:)

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#28250 Oct 20, 2013
Good Morning

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Jun '10) 5 min Mega Monster 27,668
News Duke professor: Blacks riot because they're laz... 9 min dkanela 221
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 10 min DILF 31,956
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 10 min TALLYHO 8541 40,742
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 11 min DILF 32,033
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min DanFromSmithville 164,137
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 13 min DILF 610
News 2 Dead, Several Hurt In Shooting At Wal-Mart In... 14 min TALLYHO 8541 40
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 1 hr You know better 4,544
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Wolftracks 162,915
*Sad music/sad themes Thread* 2 hr --IslandGurL-- 192
More from around the web