|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

StellarKnight wrote:
Precious Little Girl Dismembered While She Is Still Alive By Obama’s Psychotic Syrian Rebels
By Michael Snyder, on September 9th, 2013
(GRRRRRRRRRRR!)
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/pre...
Very sad. But maybe this is not true. Don't believe everything u read on the internet.

“Well Insolated”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

StellarKnight wrote:
bLOODY HELL! Western-Backed Rebels Bring Death and Destruction to Historic Syrian Town of Maaloula
http://www.globalresearch.ca/western-backed-r...
Very bad news, words can't describe, hopefully this all stops and the suffering ends.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Obama asks Congress to delay the vote ..why?

Because he will get a NO CONFIDENCE vote of NO
Camilla

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

What is that -
No is no, and Yes is yes
- confidently or unconfidently

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

In 5 minutes the POTUS speaks...

remember liars and psychopaths never blush when they are called out.

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

My buddy said he watched a terrific documentary on marijuana last night, and said he'll watch all documentaries that way from now on.

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Just a simple girl :)

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

I am missing you

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Anmooney wrote:
I am missing you
Me too.

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Title "JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!!" I did exactly that, I am missing someone who has gone a way and it is difficult to talk to her, how does that become spam??

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Kate Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too.
Its not the best feeling when you miss someone so much..

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

I am think about how confused I really am and I know that I'm right regardless of what someone says.

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Anmooney wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not the best feeling when you miss someone so much..
So who is it you are missing?

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Kate Who wrote:
<quoted text>
So who is it you are missing?
Someone from here who means a lot to me....

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Ya know it is quite REFRESHING to watch an old western... like The Searchers.. with John Wayne...And ALL THAT DESERT...

Especially living. here in the KEYS.

Humidity can be a DRAG sometimes!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Boston Bombing April 15 "Oh Such Dastardly Deeds Be Done Nine Times Before the Setting Sun!"

As I go over all my notes for this year ( and there are plenty of them) it just dawned upon me that not only was the finish line for the Boston Marathon at "666' Boylston Street in Boston and annual marathon running been moved after 100 years of tradition from April 19th Sons of Liberty Day to April 15th but the lone suspect of survived a blazing barrage of bullets meant to silence him as he lay on the floor of a boat but that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev pleaded 'not guilty' before being removed from the hospital with an attorney present. This fact, his plea of innocent has been met with something right out of the former Soviet Union or Communist China. The trial will be held in a 'secret court' under National Security. This is outrageous and virtually means we will never know the truth other than to , as I have done, connect the dots from what is obviously a false flag operation which found both brothers merely patsy's.

There Are No Secrets Only Lies

The acquaintance of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's older brother now deceased was visited by a hit squad of Agents who after grilling him for 8 hours without an attorney present could not get him to sign a confession for something he did not do. So Ibrahim Toufic was shot 7 times while on the floor 1 bullet to the back of the head execution style. And under again "National Security' the FBI refuses to release his autopsy report to his wife and family.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Whole STOLE April 19th Sons of Liberty Day from the Running of the Boston Marathon? Secret Courts? Secret Proceedings? Didn't JF Kennedy warn us about those?

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev issued his US Citizenship "Welcome to America" papers September 11th, 2012
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev application for citizenship was not filed in Boston rather it was filed in McClain Virginia home of hundreds of both defense contractors and intelligence gathering groups.
Boston Marathon finish line placed at '666' Boylston Street *wth?
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev deceased older brother recruited by the Jamestown Foundation operating in Georgia which is basically run by George Soros and the CIA but fronts as a NGO group....

That's it! 1993 when the Federal Government killed children in Waco......the Boston Marathon no longer ran on April 19

1993 - 22nd Boston Women's Marathon won by Olga Markova of Russia in 2:25:27
1993 - 97th Boston Marathon won by Cosmas N'deti of Kenya in 2:09:33
1993 - Branch Davidians in Waco Texas dies in fire after 51 day siege (accident, suicide, tear gas are disputed causes)

Damn NINES! Again!

On April 19th 1995 - Truck bomb at Federal Building in Oklahoma City, kills 168 & injures 500 ( this was a false flag operation by the FBI in order to try to bring in the Patriot Act)

By the numbers friends.......let's do the math.

2013 Boston Bombing *minus
1995 Oklahoma City Bombing
_____
18....and 1+8="9"
and if you know I am the numbers guy you know a 9 and a 6 in form are the same........now let's take a look at this Boston Marathon Finish line...

http://maps.yahoo.com/directions/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

So Federal Operations on both occasions in WACO on the 19th and in Oklahoma City on the 19th would from 1995 by the "9's......on April 19th 2013 declare MARSHALL LAW in Boston under the auspices of Shelter in Place. Hah!

Marshall Law in Boston ( what it really looked like)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev issued his US Citizenship "Welcome to America" papers September 11th, 2012
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev application for citizenship was not filed in Boston rather it was filed in McClain Virginia home of hundreds of both defense contractors and intelligence gathering groups.
Boston Marathon finish line placed at '666' Boylston Street *wth?
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev deceased older brother recruited by the Jamestown Foundation operating in Georgia which is basically run by George Soros and the CIA but fronts as a NGO group.
Meanwhile, a leading Russian daily said Tamerlan had received “terrorist training” in Georgia, a former Soviet state adjacent to Russia’s North Caucasus.

According to documents of the Georgian counterintelligence service obtained by the Izvestia, Tamerlan Tsarnaev attended “seminars” organised in Georgia in the summer of 2012 by the so-called “Caucasus Foundation” in collaboration with the Jamestown Foundation, which Moscow repeatedly accused of anti-Russian activities.
( double check Caucasus Foundatin w/ Jamestown Foundation.) I did........BREZINSKY is behind the Jamestown Foundation.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Yes I posted the last post twice. I want you to remember this information for it is probably going to be the last entries of truth you will ever hear about the Boston Bombing , the suspects or the trial.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••