JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to...

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#27223 Jul 22, 2013
Kate Who wrote:
I love to fly a plane at 400 knots.:) Anyone wanna ride?
I would trust ya chick....

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#27224 Jul 22, 2013
I do not like bacon on pizza. Bleck.
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#27225 Jul 22, 2013
Pilot of the airwaves.... This is my request... You don't have to play it... But I hope you'll do your best..

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#27226 Jul 22, 2013
WHAT THE FREAK??

Is UP with the BACK-,TO -SCHOOL... stuff in the store???

Am getting UPTIGHT with screaming kiddies GRABBING my Colored Pencils.. from my hands...

B!TCH MAMA ...CURB YOUR BRATS!!!!
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#27227 Jul 22, 2013
Fly robin Fly... Up up to the sky........
Socks

United States

#27228 Jul 22, 2013
SOCKS!!!
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#27229 Jul 22, 2013
Leaving.... on a jet airplane.. Snoopy and the red baron rule...Keep on rating.. Ill keep on stating........

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#27230 Jul 22, 2013
nothing ever changes on offbeat...
NOT True

United States

#27231 Jul 22, 2013
PFfff wrote:
nothing ever changes on offbeat...
PIE makes another 4 or 5 SOCKS every week, but yeah, it's the SS/DD, pretty much.
be honest

Prestonsburg, KY

#27232 Jul 22, 2013
I am new to topix and want to toss out a basic question. I am currently dating a new love interest. I was shocked when his sister and husband approached my boyfriend and asked him to buy a 200.00 birthday cake for their child. They are both employed and have good jobs. I feel that it is the parents place to provide the party, supplies, activities, cake, drink. And the guests bring the baby a gift. I need feedback please. Am I wrong to feel they are out of place to ask this? I am eager to hear various opinions.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#27233 Jul 22, 2013
be honest wrote:
I am new to topix and want to toss out a basic question. I am currently dating a new love interest. I was shocked when his sister and husband approached my boyfriend and asked him to buy a 200.00 birthday cake for their child. They are both employed and have good jobs. I feel that it is the parents place to provide the party, supplies, activities, cake, drink. And the guests bring the baby a gift. I need feedback please. Am I wrong to feel they are out of place to ask this? I am eager to hear various opinions.
NO FREAKIN' MANNERS!!!.

It's like Stopping and asking for Directions at a car at a Red Light..and reaching inside and Stealing their GPS!!!

Today's Society has GONE to "WHAT'S YOURS IS MINE". Just because..

AS far as your NEW Love interest..YOU cannot BLAME him..for THEIR Rude Behavior!!!

It's like BLAMING the Parents when their ADULT Son..Murders Someone!!

Just politely tell them to SCRAM..or you will call the FUZZ..YOU will NEVER be able to CONVINCE These type of people THAT Was an Inappropriate Question...THEY WILL NEVER "GET IT"...

They BELONG to the GIMMEE GENERATION!!!

And yes, the GUESTS... Do bring GIFTS and The Parents SUPPLY the refreshments and PARTY ACTIVITIES and TREATS!!
be honest

Prestonsburg, KY

#27234 Jul 22, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> NO FREAKIN' MANNERS!!!.
It's like Stopping and asking for Directions at a car at a Red Light..and reaching inside and Stealing their GPS!!!
Today's Society has GONE to "WHAT'S YOURS IS MINE". Just because..
AS far as your NEW Love interest..YOU cannot BLAME him..for THEIR Rude Behavior!!!
It's like BLAMING the Parents when their ADULT Son..Murders Someone!!
Just politely tell them to SCRAM..or you will call the FUZZ..YOU will NEVER be able to CONVINCE These type of people THAT Was an Inappropriate Question...THEY WILL NEVER "GET IT"...
They BELONG to the GIMMEE GENERATION!!!
And yes, the GUESTS... Do bring GIFTS and The Parents SUPPLY the refreshments and PARTY ACTIVITIES and TREATS!!
Thank you so much. I am a parent and that has always been the protocol in our family and with our childrens b-day parties. I tossed out some awesome ideas but they were brushed off. I suggested getting her shoes bronzed which would be a keepsake. Or a professional portrait of her destrying her 1st birthday cake. Thanks again.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#27235 Jul 23, 2013
be honest wrote:
I wouldn't worry too much about it because I have a sneaky feeling u won't be seeing this guy too long after this..
lol
j/k

:)
that definitely takes the cake!
lol

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#27236 Jul 23, 2013
...some posts missing...POOF!

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#27237 Jul 23, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
Beth thanks you !

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#27238 Jul 23, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
Your post was numbered 27236 and it was post number 25457 so that's 1779 posts missing...poof!
be honest

Prestonsburg, KY

#27239 Jul 23, 2013
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't worry too much about it because I have a sneaky feeling u won't be seeing this guy too long after this..
lol
j/k
:)
that definitely takes the cake!
lol
Well i think your wrong. Considering that he bought me a new truck last week, paid cash for it, and put it in my name.....I have a NICE car but he believes EVERYONE needs a truck.
Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#27240 Jul 23, 2013
Sequel # 986 of
the Off Beats Series:

** Attack of the Bumbling Bait Bots **

SEE them ask an innocent sounding but very stupid question !

SEE helpful readers answer with suggestions !!

SEE the Bumbling Bait Bot shoot all reply's out of the thread with insult and animosity !!

SEE outraged insulted newbies get into fruitless arguments and debates with the Bot's.

Don't miss the sequel # 986 of the
Off Beats Series

Coming soon to a thread near you !
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

#27241 Jul 23, 2013
TenderTink wrote:
Sequel # 986 of
the Off Beats Series:
SEE them ask an innocent sounding but very stupid question !
SEE helpful readers answer with suggestions !!
SEE the Bumbling Bait Bot shoot all reply's out of the thread with insult and animosity !!
SEE outraged insulted newbies get into fruitless arguments and debates with the Bot's.
Don't miss the sequel # 986 of the
Off Beats Series
Coming soon to a thread near you !
I don't know about that but I got one of these
Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#27242 Jul 23, 2013
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know about that but I got one of these
LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Nov '08) 3 min Poppyann 25,700
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min Hint of Autumn 200,883
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min The Northener 209,692
2words into 2new words (May '12) 5 min xxxooxxx 5,089
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 5 min Poppyann 60,230
Make up your wildest Headline. (Aug '08) 6 min Spotted Girl 855
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 min debate observer 61,490
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 30 min streetglidehoney 9,100
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 3 hr Princess Hey 147,207
More from around the web