JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#27123 Jul 11, 2013
One does not see light. They only see what light lights upon.

On Earth, the light shines upon the good and the bad alike.

Not so
In the Heavens.

Location hidden

#27124 Jul 11, 2013
It is not to be found your fault.........if when you were a child you found yourself at the end of peoples sentences........while they were still at the beginning.

The sense impressions of the world flooded upon you in waves at times overwhelming, and this to is to be understood.

For very few of you have come through, children of light and in the age of the machine and Babylonian Apocalyptic Sciences it is very difficult for children of light to get through.

The Children of Now: Crystalline Children, Indigo Children, Star Kids, Angels on Earth, and the Phenomenon of Transitional Children

http://www.amazon.com/Children-Now-Crystallin...

Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#27125 Jul 11, 2013
Gee Whiz!!!!
You sound like Hannibal Lector talking to Clarisse.

Good Night!

Location hidden

#27126 Jul 11, 2013
Of this passage in Ephesians. Chapter 6 verse 12

What is being said?

That which is in the physical world teems with spirit yet the source of 'thought' and thinking is derived from many levels form base to higher influences.

Where do those thought derive their origin which become 'edicts' and 'laws' which smother the human free will? Men who think them, who write them are merely the instruments of forces at work behind their thinking.

It becomes the task of the light bearers to shine light in dark places. For once the laws are enacted, the wars begun, the edicts delivered the masses are not able to overcome the huge blanket of dark designs thrown upon them.

It is here the task of the Archangel Michael...and those of that lightness to 'spiritualize' thinking as a counterbalance.

Location hidden

#27127 Jul 11, 2013
lmao..........swine will always return to the mud to Waller in.

what the hell am I doing ? sitting on a park bench or casting pearls on Topix? lol

naw..........I'm just walking dust ( and so are you) absent "spirit'

Location hidden

#27128 Jul 11, 2013
One can only imagine the next box of Captain Crunch one eats with GMO corn in it who opens a comment with GEE WHIZZ.........no
it's Cheese Whizz
and it to is bad news to eat.

Location hidden

#27129 Jul 11, 2013
Those coming back to birth quickly from the DARK designs of World War 2, the Boomers would again be assailed......CUT DOWN many children of LIGHT in VIETNAM!

Location hidden

#27130 Jul 11, 2013
Both WW1 and 2 were a continuation of the Inquisition.
What was the Inquisition so inquiring upon? Ones 'spiritual' identity?
"Do you believe in Astrology? HAH! Then what do the stars tell you WITCH!"
and so on.

Do you have 'suspicions' when the Moon is full? etc.
Burned alive at the stake because someone had crystals and believed in the stars and their celestial tapestry?

When did mankind 'lose' his spiritual compass? And by whose hands was with the stroke of a pen directed which blighted out that recognition?

It was Church Synod 869 ad ( you will note both the 6 and the 9 present) Constantinople.

Up until that time man was known to consist of "body' soul and 'spirit" equally. A threefold organism or being. After this synod man consisted of Body and Soul only.

This led not only to the Inquisition but the materialistic conception of the world ala la machine and the Industrial Revolution finding children sleeping over cisterns in England where it began.

Location hidden

#27131 Jul 11, 2013
This is the truth..........you are

Body
Soul
Spirit ( equally)

That in modern tongue is we have a physiological, psychological, psycho-spiritual constitution.

Location hidden

#27132 Jul 11, 2013
The writer original of the Farmers Almanac... would have been BURNED ALIVE..during the Inquisition had it been published then.

Yet today? It is brilliantly understood the effects of the celestial bodies on plants and earth.

One Man, One Cow you can save the planet

Location hidden

#27133 Jul 11, 2013
Peter Proctor is a light bearer

:)
Camilla

United States

#27134 Jul 11, 2013
Hey SK
- BSS

(Tri Trinity and so on, triplicate's -)

Location hidden

#27135 Jul 11, 2013
Gold..........101 ( I grow weary of all of this...there are battles on the other side I look forward to engaging in when I no longer hear the wind at the end of the tunnel but go through it)

Money in general 'Render unto Caesar what is Cesar's "
is an instrument of the Antichrist. Both a means and measure to relegate human worth. Ones labor.

It should be noted the mysterious numbers 322 under the Skull and Bones oh so Secret Society of Yale both Bush and Kerry belong to I have deciphered previously by taking those numbers and reversing them to appear under the original. Then multiplying those two columns by themselves vertically. It appears thusly.

x2x3x3- "666'

This will be only one more allowance in my research NO ONE ELSE has unveiled...that 3 . 22 indeed point to that force at work in the world of MONEY.* the Antichrist

Luke is the 3rd Gospel of the New Testament and in the 22nd chapter it begins...

Luke 22

New International Version (NIV)

Judas Agrees to Betray Jesus

22 Now the Festival of Unleavened Bread, called the Passover, was approaching, 2 and the chief priests and the teachers of the law were looking for some way to get rid of Jesus, for they were afraid of the people. 3 Then Satan entered Judas, called Iscariot, one of the Twelve. 4 And Judas went to the chief priests and the officers of the temple guard and discussed with them how he might betray Jesus. 5 They were delighted and agreed to give him money. 6 He consented, and watched for an opportunity to hand Jesus over to them when no crowd was present

Location hidden

#27136 Jul 11, 2013
GOLD 102 and the "6's

( to be continued)

Location hidden

#27137 Jul 11, 2013
Trinity by triples?

what..?

Location hidden

#27138 Jul 11, 2013
I never 'try' anything. That is for judges and juries.

Location hidden

#27139 Jul 11, 2013
Even in sleep , I am fully engaged in spiritual warfare.

Nite folks.

Location hidden

#27140 Jul 11, 2013
now classes have started........and I am late.
want to attend?

sure you can........just close your eye's, go to sleep and will yourself there.

http://home.earthlink.net/~johnrpenner/Articl...

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#27141 Jul 11, 2013
cjt12 wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm,...A Ticket To Ride,...
When I have had a speeding ticket. It is a ride and for fast.:)

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#27145 Jul 12, 2013
Cops are people who break the law in order to catch people who break the law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min Charles Idemi 164,818
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 9 min Lumatrix 1,884
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 12 min Lumatrix 5,808
What's your tip for the day? (Jul '14) 18 min greymouser 2,032
News Must See: Couple finds snake in spice cabinet, ... 53 min wichita-rick 2
News Long Island burglar's red underwear leads to po... 1 hr wichita-rick 5
News Charges: St. Paul Teacher Touched Student Inapp... 1 hr space ace 9
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 163,282
News 'John Wayne Day' in Texas Honors Actor's 108th ... 2 hr greymouser 117
What Could Be Hot? 2 hr Princess Hey 230