JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#27092 Jul 9, 2013
That reminds me........I have been so serious I completely forgot to humor my self with the mundane!
Why, my air conditioner lead a lonely last long 2 hours before expiring in a heap of a smoke plum which alarmed a neighbor.
Seeing the belching gaseous last gasp billow up from my window, and being a good neighbor she called 911 which in short order resulted in a half dozen emergency vehicles descending upon my inhabitants.
quite embarrassing I do say.

Location hidden

#27093 Jul 9, 2013
Now if anyone finds themselves BELCHING a plum of smoke from being conditioned to the number 911

I will be the first person there with an oxygen mask for ya.

WAKE THE FAWK UP!

It is being used as an "Occult' celebratory number dammit.
what is 9+1+1? An 11.
911 is self Same.

911........where to find? Look no farther then ground breaking for the pentagon on
Sept 11th, 1941

Or somehow it becomes selected out of all the number combinations there are to be an 'Emergency' phone number to dial in later on.

Or, just so coincidentally BOOM! The symbol of capitalism the WTC gets destroyed ( by remote control?) on 911 in 2001.

Location hidden

#27094 Jul 9, 2013
Like math? simple math.
_____
let's do the math
2+7+3+3 = 15 and in western occult parlances no numbers can remain without being reduced to their single most number..( oui vei!)

1=5= "6"

I will save finding the origin of this number for my publication.

Location hidden

#27095 Jul 9, 2013
ewww....I have a UNIBOMBER dumb cluck now posting negative judgments on my most brilliant research. LOOL

you know what a pig is? A pig is either a federal troll or a police troll.......all sucked up on jolly roger football games and snacks marching in lock step with the beer bottles and vino in front of their computer screen as they troll and surf social sites and ankle bite those far above their station.

What more can they do? Certainly, not think.
sissy

Reading, PA

#27099 Jul 9, 2013
Looks like we have a poet here. Very deep thoughts. (Above) In iniquitous

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

South Bend, IN

#27100 Jul 9, 2013
A devout Arab Muslim entered a black cab in London , He curtly asked the cabbie to turn off the radio because as decreed by his religious teaching, he must not listen to music because in the time of the prophet there was no music, especially Western music which is the music of the infidel.

The cab driver politely switched off the radio, stopped the cab and opened the door.

The Arab Muslim asked him, "What are you doing? "

The cabbie answered, "In the time of the prophet there were no taxis, so get out and wait for a camel!"
sissy

Reading, PA

#27103 Jul 9, 2013
Uh Clem wrote:
A devout Arab Muslim entered a black cab in London , He curtly asked the cabbie to turn off the radio because as decreed by his religious teaching, he must not listen to music because in the time of the prophet there was no music, especially Western music which is the music of the infidel.
The cab driver politely switched off the radio, stopped the cab and opened the door.
The Arab Muslim asked him, "What are you doing? "
The cabbie answered, "In the time of the prophet there were no taxis, so get out and wait for a camel!"
Ha ha ... That is a good one! I usually don't get jokes, but i got this one.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#27104 Jul 9, 2013
I Have DECIDED to stay on Topix...BUT will NOT ALLOW myself to be CAUGHT up in the DRAMA of Offbeat!!!

Now, Let the GAMES.. BEGIN!!!..;)

Location hidden

#27105 Jul 9, 2013
lol

what ever you have anywhere.........there will always be the haters
and ankle biters

Location hidden

#27106 Jul 9, 2013
I could care less about 'drama'

trolls and sock puppets
cops, fedz ..all of whom 'scope' out what's going on and posted in social networks such as topix.

those who found the De Vinci Code intriguing?

will get shot out of the park simplistically from what I allow easy access to.

Location hidden

#27107 Jul 9, 2013
Now, for more mind manipulations which go on in the MASSES are ASSES media.

OSAMA..........
OBAM..........

The vowels same with the opening 'O'
mama or bama is rudimentary in the aftermath of punctuation. This has been purposely brought about...a mass manipulation using phonetics.

These are very big brains we're up against folks which without objective thinking will meld the masses into silly puddy.

Location hidden

#27108 Jul 9, 2013
Di Vinci Code..........lol

oh so Catholic
an attempt to catch birds by putting salt on their tails.

Location hidden

#27109 Jul 9, 2013
Oh no you did not know.....nor would it matter other than........perhaps a 'so what?" That Jerry the bigot Farwell was 'invited' to brief the Joint Chiefs of Staff for the freaking PENTAGON on his Armageddon Doctrine in Orwellian 1984.

Did the news cover this? THAT IS HUGE! Why was not the American people told of this?

That 'formal diplomatic relations' were begun between Washington DC and the VATICAN in Orwellian 1984.

Do the research 1929 the Fascist Mussolini gave separate state status to the Vatican in 1929.

Wasn't there a stock market crash about then?

Location hidden

#27110 Jul 9, 2013
Peace out..........I have had my 'just say'.........just saying.

niterz

Location hidden

#27111 Jul 9, 2013
Ooooooooooooooooooooooo sama
Ooooooooooooooooooooooo bama

Location hidden

#27112 Jul 9, 2013
what is the differential in numbers between ( in the 26 letters of the alphabet) a B and an S?

oh oh.. I fogot..........the mundane.

Yes, of course. My un neutered male dog pee'd on a neighbors leg who had the scent of her not fixed female boxer on her leg. LOL

embarrassing.
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#27113 Jul 11, 2013
Who else has noticed that some of the boards on Topix have changed their layouts? A few are like a blue, similar to some phones. Except they have this boarder at the top which is back to front and upside down, and you can't click on your screenname at the top because it isn't there, have to go to home page then to profile...tiny annoyance. It's on the non-point boards, so I'm hoping it isn't going to be everywhere

Location hidden

#27115 Jul 11, 2013
My research will bring dates,numbers and Occult lodges into the already understood fact that just like Oklahoma city,,,,,,,,,,Waco..........ev en the Boston Marathon incident are 'staged' events.

A brilliant 10 minutes on?

Why False Flags Don't Fly

Blue_Eye_Gemini
Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#27116 Jul 11, 2013
I have no words for you!

“Somewhere within...”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

...the Topix mainframe.

#27117 Jul 11, 2013
I have lots of words. I use them in my crossword puzzles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 3 min andet1987 62,792
Is it Possible ? 4 min andet1987 7
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min wichita-rick 230,660
Type the word Cat 8 min andet1987 240
lets play follow the word! (Jul '08) 10 min andet1987 40,124
True False Game (Jun '11) 14 min andet1987 16,775
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 16 min andet1987 5,151
First Word That Comes To Mind ....... (Apr '10) 26 min andet1987 14,202
2words into 2new words (May '12) 27 min Camilla 9,556
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 28 min North Mountain 151,613