“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#26972 Jun 30, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
CC ...... Maybe meds are in order for you. You make zero sense . This is how it works . Go to the people that hurt you instead of lashing out on innocent ppl. It's just that simple.
Yep!:)

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Location hidden

#26973 Jun 30, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
ILY Trish,C.C. Enzo,there are too many to count on here..I love all you guys..Gonna miss you Trish.Things just wont be the same oh yes forgot my bestest M.E..
LOL...why cant we all post what we want and just get along..that would be so much nicer than slamming everyone..well if not then at least I tried..
Knowledge is power,however..A persons most useful asset is not a head full of knowledge, but a heart full of love, and ear ready to listen and a hand willing to help others...(hugs)..<3
I just totally agree. OMG yes. From your heart. It starts with learning about yourself. Moving a;pmg on life. Postive! Head up and a smile when they meet you.:)
Krypteia

Bedford, UK

#26974 Jun 30, 2013
I had an operation,when i woke up I said to the doctor I can't feel my legs,he said I know iv'e cut your arms off..

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Location hidden

#26975 Jun 30, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
I had an operation,when i woke up I said to the doctor I can't feel my legs,he said I know iv'e cut your arms off..
Funny!

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#26976 Jun 30, 2013
If someone has a toe fetish and they cheat on their partner, would that mean they got off on the wrong foot?

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Location hidden

#26978 Jun 30, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
If someone has a toe fetish and they cheat on their partner, would that mean they got off on the wrong foot?
If they got off yes. LOL
Krypteia

Bedford, UK

#26979 Jun 30, 2013
My mother in law fell down a wishing well,I was amazed I never new it worked..

Level 8

Location hidden

#26980 Jun 30, 2013
Right after reading a news report about foreign objects in factory foods I accidentally dropped a jar of jelly. Lucky thing I did, too, because it was full of glass.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#26981 Jun 30, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
Right after reading a news report about foreign objects in factory foods I accidentally dropped a jar of jelly. Lucky thing I did, too, because it was full of glass.
OMG!!...YOU made me LAUGH..and BARF at the same time...UP CHUCKED my Malt Milkshake.. on my Velvet Dress...BUT. IT WAS WORTH IT!!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#26982 Jun 30, 2013
OH CRAP...I almost Forgot... The Poetry Displayed tonight is Soooo Beautiful..ADRIAN'S...CRUSHING ...Nah. Noah...

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#26984 Jul 1, 2013
my heart and prayers goes out to those 19 firefighters who've lost their lives in Arizona..
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#26985 Jul 1, 2013
I'm gonna be here and there but definitely going to be reading that link Cosmicopia. <whispers>Looks great!

Level 8

Location hidden

#26986 Jul 1, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> OMG!!...YOU made me LAUGH..and BARF at the same time...UP CHUCKED my Malt Milkshake.. on my Velvet Dress...BUT. IT WAS WORTH IT!!!
It's the unexpected twist at the end, ain't it?

Level 8

Location hidden

#26987 Jul 1, 2013
I auditioned to be a male stripper but walked out when they said they'd put me on the short list.

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Location hidden

#26988 Jul 1, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
I auditioned to be a male stripper but walked out when they said they'd put me on the short list.
That means like 2 years LOL

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#26989 Jul 1, 2013
Jay-Gee1992 wrote:
do you remember those shoes you got when you were a kid and they would flash different colours when you step in them, how come they dont make them for adults?
Having smaller feet, I bought a pair of those when I was like 17 for a joke... went to a party in the woods that got busted by the cops...needless to say, I was a very easy target running through the dark with flashing colored lights. Never wore them again....

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#26990 Jul 1, 2013
booked a two week holiday today for me and the family.... and now I am counting the days..... I can't wait.......
Krypteia

Bedford, UK

#26991 Jul 1, 2013
Phoned up the builders today and said I want a skip outside my house,he said" I'm not stopping you'..

Level 8

Location hidden

#26992 Jul 1, 2013
My granma said that when she was younger she had to beat men off with a stick.

Sex must have been pretty weird back then.
Krypteia

Bedford, UK

#26993 Jul 1, 2013
I was at the cash machine and this little old lady asked me if I could check her balance,not wanting to disappoint I pushed her over..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 6 min Old Sam 13,357
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min honeymylove 147,699
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min HOG_ the Hand of God 117,475
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 11 min Old Sam 6,035
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 12 min Old Sam 3,464
Things you say while driving (Mar '14) 14 min Naughtyrobot 570
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 15 min Kevin 21,382
Missing posters.. (Jan '14) 57 min David Morrison 30
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 1 hr Mister_ E 6,417
Ebola in America 2 hr Kid_Tomorrow 33