JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to...

“look up and laugh”

Level 9

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#26998 Jul 2, 2013
good morning

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#26999 Jul 2, 2013
SLY WEST wrote:
Miss on you too pister, go in your own jack yard and back off"
Well for sure...I hope this isn't directed at me..I had hoped our differences were settled..

Sorry if not!

M.E.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

#27000 Jul 2, 2013
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
Well for sure...I hope this isn't directed at me..I had hoped our differences were settled..
Sorry if not!
M.E.
Nah, not directed at anyone, just a weak attempt at humor, no offense intended

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#27003 Jul 2, 2013
SLY WEST wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, not directed at anyone, just a weak attempt at humor, no offense intended
Glad to hear...:)

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#27004 Jul 2, 2013
I've started a new Internet safety program called Control And Stop Hacking.

If you'd like to help, please make checks payable to CASH and send them to me. Thanks.

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#27005 Jul 2, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
booked a two week holiday today for me and the family.... and now I am counting the days..... I can't wait.......
Me too.:) Counting.:)

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#27006 Jul 2, 2013
I love everyday and look forward to tomorrow. :)

Level 8

Location hidden

#27007 Jul 3, 2013
Took a trip to the ER yesterday. Diagnosed with Cellulitis. Not a serious thing, but still.....

“229 Strong”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Climax, Kentucky

#27008 Jul 3, 2013
No God,
Know Pain

Know God,
No Pain
Krypteia

Milton Keynes, UK

#27009 Jul 3, 2013
People learn something new every day,earlier my wife learnt that the car won't climb a telephone pole..

Level 8

Location hidden

#27010 Jul 3, 2013
Anyone else hate it when you call "shotgun!" but the cops still throw you in the back seat?

Level 8

Location hidden

#27012 Jul 3, 2013
In The News: "Egyptians demand President Morsi to step down because he doesn't have a mandate."

Mandate? I thought homosexuality was illegal over there.

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#27014 Jul 3, 2013
Hoof Arted you are toooooooooo funny!

:)
Krypteia

Milton Keynes, UK

#27016 Jul 3, 2013
When I was young we were that poor we slept five to a bed,I never slept on my own until I got married..
beatlesin thebog

Wellington, New Zealand

#27017 Jul 3, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
People learn something new every day,earlier my wife learnt that the car won't climb a telephone pole..
Mine cost me $550 to learn the same with a brick wall .....got 'er back though..withheld sex for 2 days. True story.......most of it.

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#27018 Jul 3, 2013
Some day I'm going to go off on the maintenance man. Seems like every time I have to blow my nose he walks by and makes it a point to come into my office and discuss why I'm blowing my nose. It's embarrassing. I wish he'd mind his own business and stop looking in my window as he walks by.
Krypteia

Milton Keynes, UK

#27019 Jul 3, 2013
beatlesin thebog wrote:
<quoted text>Mine cost me $550 to learn the same with a brick wall .....got 'er back though..withheld sex for 2 days. True story.......most of it.
lol,glad you made her suffer with holding back the sex privilege they just need to understand there's a consequence to every action,I'm very proud of you mate..
beatlesin thebog

Wellington, New Zealand

#27020 Jul 3, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>lol,glad you made her suffer with holding back the sex privilege they just need to understand there's a consequence to every action,I'm very proud of you mate..
Thanks Krypto.....actually I told a slight fib...hangs head....it was ALMOST 2 days..sorry mate! Damn those little frilly negli.....negl......see through go to bed things.
Krypteia

Milton Keynes, UK

#27021 Jul 3, 2013
beatlesin thebog wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Krypto.....actually I told a slight fib...hangs head....it was ALMOST 2 days..sorry mate! Damn those little frilly negli.....negl......see through go to bed things.
Lol..Well in men years that's near enough two months mate,I'm still very proud..
beatlesin thebog

Wellington, New Zealand

#27022 Jul 3, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>Lol..Well in men years that's near enough two months mate,I'm still very proud..
Thanks for being so understanding mate,that's a load off the mind.....well,it's getting late I better go........hahahahaha...thanks again!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 16 min WhatDoesTheFoxSay 29,088
What's one thing you appreciate in your life? 19 min Suezanne 564
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 25 min Suezanne 224,522
Play "end of the name"... (Jun '15) 26 min andet1987 3,053
Names, A to Z, ... (Aug '12) 55 min andet1987 4,124
What Could Be Steamed? 1 hr Suezanne 8
Does anyone remember? (Apr '13) 1 hr andet1987 1,772
More from around the web