“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#26956 Jun 28, 2013
FOOOOLED YA ROCKERS...JUST Gave ya a TASTE..Of WHAT yooooooou WILL Misssss...

SUMMER GROUPIE TOUR...2013!!

SERIOUSLY... It is TIME to SPLIT THE SCENE...THIS site is getting tooooo WEIRD!!

Am Pleased we passed this way... ROCK ON ROCKERS!!

Peace, Love and Happiness HIP ROCKIN. OFFBEAT CHICKS... KEEP THE FAITH ..DUDES!!...(((HUGS)))..;)

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

#26957 Jun 28, 2013
If hot air makes a balloon go up, what is holding down Colorado Chick?...
Krypteia

Bedford, UK

#26958 Jun 28, 2013
Went to the dentist today,he said say aaaaarh,I said why?,he said muybdogs died
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#26959 Jun 28, 2013
Desert places..

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#26961 Jun 29, 2013
INIQUITOUS wrote:
This life without you there:
the forest throwing elbows
at bare roads and rain-spit,
an eagle or two
turning in the blue, blue blue.
Miles and miles south,
factories hemorrhage evergreen smoke.
Of course the day grows dim....
I can glare at a rockpile for hours,
feel sweat collect under my cuffs
with no thought of wind,
no wind or traffic or noise.
When will you come slinking back?
What good is my world without itself?
Sup Psycho Pie???
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#26962 Jun 29, 2013
quilterqueen wrote:
I may not be on topix much for a while. I will be moving.
But I WILL BE BACK !!!
Like Arnie the terminator ;)
Was wondering where you'd gotten to. Hope the move went Ok

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#26963 Jun 29, 2013
hmmm I look at a certain posters comments and the words to a song come to mind..

"too little too late to ever try again..."
Krypteia

Bedford, UK

#26964 Jun 29, 2013
The wife wasn't happy and said to me "your driving me to my grave,"I said hang on I'll get the car out the garage..

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#26966 Jun 29, 2013
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
Sup Psycho Pie???
Mister E, I don't know what it feels like to do such as you are out here these past several weeks. I've been accused of trolling others and you never saw when the proof came out indisputably about that Full Time Troll that was going after Trina and others (in case you hadn't noticed). I don't imagine you caught it, but that FTT and I, we came to an understanding.

They told me they were actually out of Arkansas and didn't know why it posted out of Missouri. Then later they had AR isp and now they have a Texas one. It is indeed the same person and I'm positive it is a man, but ... hell,.... who really knows. I do know, it wasn't me and I wish you had MANed up and just apologized. You told me you would if you found out different. I'm only sorry I couldn't have convince you. I'll get you a couple of links though and I do hope when I'm not around much any more, "they" (that one) will still come out and you do come to finally believe ... that just ain't me, nor is it my style to play that way. Oh and by the way, they come in here now and even bragged one day they learned this phrase from ENZO. It was cute ... they posted REPORTED, just like you guys do.

Hope it gratifying for you men to display yourselves out here in that way. Really though, it's not necessary ... we are all adults and we don't like being pushed into going with a flow that just isn't comfortable to our needs. I'm sure you may be able to at least appreciate that.

Peace and OUT!

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#26967 Jun 29, 2013
I love the sunshine
I appreciate the shade
I try always to smile
I don't feel good when I frown
How can it be it takes more muscles to
make a frown than it does a smile ...
when it feels so natural?

Automatically Sunshine - Supremes

Peace Regardless Offbeat
Tomorrow, the internet is being shut down.
Oh gosh,... now that I'm pretty sure I'm nearly
addicted ... how will I ever convince myself I
can live without all of you that have come to mean
so much to me?

;~)

L8r

“You're My Sunshine”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

We All need A Little Sunshine

#26971 Jun 29, 2013
ILY Trish,C.C. Enzo,there are too many to count on here..I love all you guys..Gonna miss you Trish.Things just wont be the same oh yes forgot my bestest M.E..
LOL...why cant we all post what we want and just get along..that would be so much nicer than slamming everyone..well if not then at least I tried..

Knowledge is power,however..A persons most useful asset is not a head full of knowledge, but a heart full of love, and ear ready to listen and a hand willing to help others...(hugs)..<3

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#26972 Jun 30, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
CC ...... Maybe meds are in order for you. You make zero sense . This is how it works . Go to the people that hurt you instead of lashing out on innocent ppl. It's just that simple.
Yep!:)

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Location hidden

#26973 Jun 30, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
ILY Trish,C.C. Enzo,there are too many to count on here..I love all you guys..Gonna miss you Trish.Things just wont be the same oh yes forgot my bestest M.E..
LOL...why cant we all post what we want and just get along..that would be so much nicer than slamming everyone..well if not then at least I tried..
Knowledge is power,however..A persons most useful asset is not a head full of knowledge, but a heart full of love, and ear ready to listen and a hand willing to help others...(hugs)..<3
I just totally agree. OMG yes. From your heart. It starts with learning about yourself. Moving a;pmg on life. Postive! Head up and a smile when they meet you.:)
Krypteia

Bedford, UK

#26974 Jun 30, 2013
I had an operation,when i woke up I said to the doctor I can't feel my legs,he said I know iv'e cut your arms off..

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Location hidden

#26975 Jun 30, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
I had an operation,when i woke up I said to the doctor I can't feel my legs,he said I know iv'e cut your arms off..
Funny!

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#26976 Jun 30, 2013
If someone has a toe fetish and they cheat on their partner, would that mean they got off on the wrong foot?

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Location hidden

#26978 Jun 30, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
If someone has a toe fetish and they cheat on their partner, would that mean they got off on the wrong foot?
If they got off yes. LOL
Krypteia

Bedford, UK

#26979 Jun 30, 2013
My mother in law fell down a wishing well,I was amazed I never new it worked..

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#26980 Jun 30, 2013
Right after reading a news report about foreign objects in factory foods I accidentally dropped a jar of jelly. Lucky thing I did, too, because it was full of glass.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#26981 Jun 30, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
Right after reading a news report about foreign objects in factory foods I accidentally dropped a jar of jelly. Lucky thing I did, too, because it was full of glass.
OMG!!...YOU made me LAUGH..and BARF at the same time...UP CHUCKED my Malt Milkshake.. on my Velvet Dress...BUT. IT WAS WORTH IT!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Won't Men Admit They Wear Pantyhose? (Feb '10) 3 min DILF 247
Word Association (Jun '10) 4 min DILF 27,658
News Duke professor: Blacks riot because they're laz... 4 min lomaxx 216
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 5 min DILF 591
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 6 min DILF 28,870
A six word game (Dec '08) 6 min DILF 18,391
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 7 min DILF 32,029
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 17 min Denny CranesPlace 40,732
News 2 Dead, Several Hurt In Shooting At Wal-Mart In... 19 min TALLYHO 8541 21
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 1 hr dragoon70056 4,544