JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to...

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#26919 Jun 23, 2013
I happened to notice a program on the BBC called "The Man With The 10-Stone Testicles."

I'm not sure what's more shocking, that his testicles are made of stone or that he has 10 of them.

Those Brits.
Krypteia

Brighton, UK

#26920 Jun 23, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
I happened to notice a program on the BBC called "The Man With The 10-Stone Testicles."
I'm not sure what's more shocking, that his testicles are made of stone or that he has 10 of them.
Those Brits.
Well the BBC have always been nuts..

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#26921 Jun 23, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave a prop, but it's for your son. Pass it on, eh?
awwww thanks hoof...... we took him out last night to celebrate.......we all had a great time.....

the teacher who called said she was hoping to teach him next year also..... p.s. she looks like no teacher I ever remember having.... she is stunning.... maybe that's why he's done so well..... lol

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#26922 Jun 23, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
awwww thanks hoof...... we took him out last night to celebrate.......we all had a great time.....
the teacher who called said she was hoping to teach him next year also..... p.s. she looks like no teacher I ever remember having.... she is stunning.... maybe that's why he's done so well..... lol
Maybe it helps... having a pretty teacher made ME pay more attention!!

“Understand people,”

Level 3

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

#26923 Jun 23, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it helps... having a pretty teacher made ME pay more attention!!
LOL.
Must've been the phys ed, or physcial science class.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#26924 Jun 23, 2013
I may not be on topix much for a while. I will be moving.
But I WILL BE BACK !!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#26925 Jun 23, 2013
WHAT THE FREAK... IS WRONG with The MOOD on Offbeat Tonight??

Heard THAT Rumor.. THAT....There is only ONE PAID BLOGGER... Here...

So it is UP TO US...Rebel Posters to KEEP the UPBEAT Happening on these threads...

CUZ, I don't Care.... How Tempting THAT Dominos Pizza looks... IF the Comments are DULL and LIFELESS.... AIN'T gonna be posting here...NOOOO WAYYYY!!!

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

#26926 Jun 23, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
WHAT THE FREAK... IS WRONG with The MOOD on Offbeat Tonight??
Heard THAT Rumor.. THAT....There is only ONE PAID BLOGGER... Here...
So it is UP TO US...Rebel Posters to KEEP the UPBEAT Happening on these threads...
CUZ, I don't Care.... How Tempting THAT Dominos Pizza looks... IF the Comments are DULL and LIFELESS.... AIN'T gonna be posting here...NOOOO WAYYYY!!!
Maybe this has something to do with it? http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TESJ0TC...

“Colleges Search Engine ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

www.schoolanduniversity.com

#26928 Jun 24, 2013
Happy

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#26929 Jun 24, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
WHAT THE FREAK... IS WRONG with The MOOD on Offbeat Tonight??
Heard THAT Rumor.. THAT....There is only ONE PAID BLOGGER... Here...
So it is UP TO US...Rebel Posters to KEEP the UPBEAT Happening on these threads...
CUZ, I don't Care.... How Tempting THAT Dominos Pizza looks... IF the Comments are DULL and LIFELESS.... AIN'T gonna be posting here...NOOOO WAYYYY!!!
I agree. How are you?

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#26930 Jun 24, 2013
You get so close to people here and when they have to go on it truly hurts the heart..It's never easy to lose someone you think so much of.At least I got to tell them I love them before we departed..as well as they did..Still it's a hard blow..So in saying this I want to say I love you all here as we shall love one another...((HUGS))

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#26931 Jun 24, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
You get so close to people here and when they have to go on it truly hurts the heart..It's never easy to lose someone you think so much of.At least I got to tell them I love them before we departed..as well as they did..Still it's a hard blow..So in saying this I want to say I love you all here as we shall love one another...((HUGS))
I love it all.:) You said it right!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#26934 Jun 26, 2013
This MOOD on Offbeat. Is PITIFUL!!

I think it's NEW OWNERS... and They are LAYING down ground RULES...

AND Everyone is simply NOT having any FUN!!

AND...are Contemplating LEAVING...ALL of AZZDRAIN'S..3000 Profiles... PIE ANYONE!!

Oh Me Oh My...ROCK ON ROCKERS!!..;)

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#26936 Jun 26, 2013
...I was having fun...then Bullwinkle showed up...

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#26937 Jun 26, 2013
im sick of this hot summer heat already....

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#26938 Jun 26, 2013
I've had a will drawn up.

As my attorney read back the details, starting with the phrase "I wish to be buried," I asked... for the sake of legal clarity... for her to add "after I die."

“On the brightest of day”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

"On the blackest of night"

#26939 Jun 26, 2013
We have truly witnessed something in the area of the miraculous. Something we haven't seen in over 2,000 years, a RESURRECTION!!!

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

#26940 Jun 26, 2013

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#26941 Jun 26, 2013
Ya Know..WE are ALL individuals.. REAL PEOPLE.. here and In the REAL WORLD!!

WE all CAN LOVE and HURT..in this imaginary World and For REAL..

WE have A CHOICE..TO or NOT to...ALL UP TO OUR..INDIVIDUAL CONSCIOUS...

I said WHAT I said on the R.I.P. Skipper thread... BECAUSE I WAS TIRED OF BEING "HURT"..By selected posters..past and present.
.
So, I have DECIDED..the ONLY way to STOP THE TROLLS.. from HURTING anyone of us...JUST trying to post HAPPY THOUGHTS... "GLOOP" THEIR AZZES!!!!

Ya All, BE HAPPY...and if SOMEONE in the REAL FREAKIN' WORLD HURTS YOU .."SMILE"...That'll STOP THEM IN THEIR TRACKS!!

Peace, Love and Happiness ROCKERS...INDIES ROCKIN'...IW..LPW..(bet'chs a bag of JELLYBEANS)..;)

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#26942 Jun 26, 2013
CC ...... Maybe meds are in order for you. You make zero sense . This is how it works . Go to the people that hurt you instead of lashing out on innocent ppl. It's just that simple.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News British mothers drinking during pregnancy put u... 6 min streetglidehoney 8
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 14 min Enzo49 68,046
News Mums sick of kids' illnesses - 18 times a year 29 min Spotted Girl 4
Name an item game 30 min andet1987 707
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 33 min andet1987 32,392
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 33 min Rose_NoHo 37,418
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 36 min andet1987 35,902
What Turns You Off? 58 min Enzo49 82
TRUMP, Donald (Jun '15) 1 hr Liar 372
A to Z songs by title or group! 1 hr liam cul8r 574
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Hanky 209,770
More from around the web