“Understand people,”

Level 3

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

#26880 Jun 20, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>My own father died of heart attack at that age (A month before his 51st birthday actually). Unfortunately he was driving down a highway in his rig in Virginia at the time.... luckily he didn't hurt anyone on his way out. That would have been twice the tragedy.
Sorry to hear about that. Really, being in the 50's is still young to me. Some people's hearts are strong and yet some weak because I've heard of fellas passing away in their 30's from congestive heart failure or myocaridal infractions.
Gandolfini was the man, though. No one would think that he would pass away. At least, not me.

His role in the Sopranos is interesting. Out of mostly all of his nuclear and crime family members, he was one of the more sane ones.
Doing burnouts in your yard with the Cadillac wasn't too much Tony's steelo. He'd prove his point in a more sneaky way. But ole Tony wouldn't hesitate to look at you like you were the dumbest thing on earth. LOL

R.I.P to James Gandolfini.

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#26882 Jun 20, 2013
A net ready to fall on some unsuspecting

Rotten to the core..says he's 22..sends out a picture of a very handsome young man..

Can't find an acceptable lady there at home..

Comes to offbeat to look for some...

Ladies...Beware!!

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#26883 Jun 20, 2013
Gandolfini had a heart attack? Yeah. Right. I'll bet the family whacked him and made it look like a heart attack.

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#26886 Jun 20, 2013
POET LAUREATE DeVINE wrote:
"IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS.!!"
You wanna be straight?
You wanna draw band slash?
You wanna be gay?
You wanna be Muslim?
You wanna listen to metal?
You wanna fuck your sister?
You wanna be a vegetarian?
You wanna have a sex change?
You wanna get an abortion?
You wanna vote republican?
You wanna write Naruto porn?
You wanna read Twilight?
You wanna believe in God?
You wanna be liberal?
You wanna listen to rap?
You wanna smoke pot?
You wanna believe in Santa?
You wanna be a Scientologist?
You wanna watch porn?
You wanna marry your cousin?
You wanna get a nose job?
You wanna get your nipples pierced?
You wanna be fat?
You wanna wear tight pants?
You wanna drink alcohol?
You wanna have sex before marriage?
You wanna wait until marriage?
You wanna dye your hair funky colors?
You wanna watch cartoons?
You wanna be a nudist?
You wanna be antisocial?
You wanna write poetry?
GO FOR IT.
As long as you aren't hurting any person or animal, do what-ever-the-fuck you want.
And no one should be telling you not to, because it's none of their goddamn business.
REPORTED!!!!

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#26887 Jun 20, 2013
Does any read that Devine shyte??? Seriously, if I wanted to read a novel.... that crap is LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!(Writ e shorter poems, dude!)

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#26888 Jun 20, 2013
Friday 5:43 AM. Have made discovery. Mouse has wheel. Wheel scrolls. Now mi can rush thru and past many post mi no want to read! Save time save frustration. So easy even a caveman can do it.:)

“Have A Blessed & Happy”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

<3 Easter <3

#26889 Jun 20, 2013
Some times the best way to get someones attention is to stop giving them yours...

“Understand people,”

Level 3

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

#26891 Jun 21, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
Some times the best way to get someones attention is to stop giving them yours...
True. Some folks just don't know how to compliment conversations too well. It's cool to make a point but there's a point when the point becomes overbearingly pointless.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

#26892 Jun 21, 2013
POET LAUREATE DeVINE wrote:
"IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS.!!"
You wanna be straight?
You wanna draw band slash?
You wanna be gay?
You wanna be Muslim?
You wanna listen to metal?
You wanna fuck your sister?
You wanna be a vegetarian?
You wanna have a sex change?
You wanna get an abortion?
You wanna vote republican?
You wanna write Naruto porn?
You wanna read Twilight?
You wanna believe in God?
You wanna be liberal?
You wanna listen to rap?
You wanna smoke pot?
You wanna believe in Santa?
You wanna be a Scientologist?
You wanna watch porn?
You wanna marry your cousin?
You wanna get a nose job?
You wanna get your nipples pierced?
You wanna be fat?
You wanna wear tight pants?
You wanna drink alcohol?
You wanna have sex before marriage?
You wanna wait until marriage?
You wanna dye your hair funky colors?
You wanna watch cartoons?
You wanna be a nudist?
You wanna be antisocial?
You wanna write poetry?
GO FOR IT.
As long as you aren't hurting any person or animal, do what-ever-the-fuck you want.
And no one should be telling you not to, because it's none of their goddamn business.
Reported.

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#26893 Jun 21, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
Some times the best way to get someones attention is to stop giving them yours...
Oh my gosh, that is so true. Hahaha, these folks calling out my name are proof of that.

So,... I'm getting ready to move and I don't believe I'm going to hook up internet again. I never played online before this past year outside emails and I can go to the library for that. The library doesn't let us play Topix.:O

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#26894 Jun 21, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported.
What do you keep reporting?

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#26896 Jun 21, 2013
Gosh, people sure do come up with some odd names for their children. Kim has named her baby girl North. So that's North West? Apparently they will call her Norie. Hmmmm

Level 1

Since: May 13

Anonymous Proxy

#26898 Jun 21, 2013
see the sea soon!!!:)

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#26899 Jun 21, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
Gosh, people sure do come up with some odd names for their children. Kim has named her baby girl North. So that's North West? Apparently they will call her Norie. Hmmmm
During this very personal moment in their lives, Kim and Kanye ask that you honor their request for extra publicity...

Since: Feb 13

Step Into My Realm

#26900 Jun 21, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
<quoted text>
During this very personal moment in their lives, Kim and Kanye ask that you honor their request for extra publicity...
:)

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

#26901 Jun 21, 2013
MissStress wrote:
Friday 5:43 AM. Have made discovery. Mouse has wheel. Wheel scrolls. Now mi can rush thru and past many post mi no want to read! Save time save frustration. So easy even a caveman can do it.:)
Yet some see no problem with re-posting in reply the whole thing they seemingly are protesting against. Thus doubling the exposure. Hahaha
~~~~~~~
A headline I found interesting today:
"An atheist Englishwoman who has been living in Houston, TX as a permanent U.S. resident for more than 30 years nearly lost her shot at citizenship because of her pacifist beliefs and lack of religion..."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/atheist-immigrant-wi...
Krypteia

Chichester, UK

#26902 Jun 21, 2013
Melody_E wrote:
<quoted text> Yet some see no problem with re-posting in reply the whole thing they seemingly are protesting against. Thus doubling the exposure. Hahaha
~~~~~~~
A headline I found interesting today:
"An atheist Englishwoman who has been living in Houston, TX as a permanent U.S. resident for more than 30 years nearly lost her shot at citizenship because of her pacifist beliefs and lack of religion..."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/atheist-immigrant-wi...
Well don't send her back here,send her to Switzerland or better still France the only army with sun tanned armpits.

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

#26903 Jun 21, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>Well don't send her back here,send her to Switzerland or better still France the only army with sun tanned armpits.
Hahaha! I gots nothing to do wit those decisions dear Krypt. ;)
~~~~
En re Misstress : Seems a tad self promotional to me also. Someone protesting to much for no good reason.......But who would imagine.... a master of disguise so unrelentingly described; would troll his self while warning innocent ladies to beware of his big bad alter ego? Hahahahaha! ;D

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#26904 Jun 21, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
Does any read that Devine shyte??? Seriously, if I wanted to read a novel.... that crap is LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!(Writ e shorter poems, dude!)
Amen,:)

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#26905 Jun 21, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
Some times the best way to get someones attention is to stop giving them yours...
Sometimes less is more.:) x Lets chat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min Whose Fool 159,974
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 6 min Jennifer Renee 10,301
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min DanFromSmithville 155,376
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 12 min LAME POSER 8,158
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 14 min Mechanic 5,036
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 15 min Mechanic 3,972
News Stray dogs pay tribute at animal lover's funeral 23 min Lawrence Wolf 7
Still arguing with Billy R (Oct '09) 34 min Billy R 541
motorcycle traveling stories 47 min bros before hos 53
Poll Can single Men be friends with Married Women? (Jun '12) 2 hr dragoon70056 266
More from around the web