JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#26848 Jun 18, 2013
People tells what they want others to believe and not what is the facts.

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#26849 Jun 18, 2013
Reminds me of a funny story (errr,... at least to me it was) about a grooming shop I used to live next door to.

Hmmm, only cuts ... don't think it has a chance, but brilliant. Well, maybe it will have a chance, especially with anything other than a dog. They are easy for the most part. Hey, wash the dogs only ... along with the cuts. Hahahaha - or be selective about even them ... upon request. ;~)

*yep, brilliant ... I'd like to do it, for a tiny bit.*

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#26850 Jun 18, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
People tells what they want others to believe and not what is the facts.
Hello, you weren't there when I started that bit of news I had to share... Hope you are well.

Hope you are all fantastic and thanks for jokes Hoof. They mean it when they say,... you are the greatest horse of course.

I'm doing alright myself.:)

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#26851 Jun 18, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
Is anyone watching the Bachelorette ? Brooks Forester is a hottie !
Katie had a special on and I got to witness many of the shows. I don't normally watch them, but that was good because it had many of the characters involved in all the years since it first started.

They admitted they had no idea how popular it would become. Shoot yeah, it could actually go on until.... the end of time perhaps.

Have a day Laura :)

Oh, Trista and Ryan I think ... beautiful story, who could deny. Did you see their baby. ;~)

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#26852 Jun 18, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, you weren't there when I started that bit of news I had to share... Hope you are well.
Hope you are all fantastic and thanks for jokes Hoof. They mean it when they say,... you are the greatest horse of course.
I'm doing alright myself.:)
Hello Trish...I'm doing well........
My statement is just a statement...But a true one at that..(O:

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#26853 Jun 18, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, you weren't there when I started that bit of news I had to share... Hope you are well.
Hope you are all fantastic and thanks for jokes Hoof. They mean it when they say,... you are the greatest horse of course.
I'm doing alright myself.:)
Thank you, Trish. Stealing jokes is hard work ;)

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#26854 Jun 18, 2013
R.I.P. Bob Munden Feb 1942 - Dec 2012

If you ain't familiar with the name, don't feel bad. He was practically an unknown outside his field of expertise. Check this out........

&fe ature=player_detailpage

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#26855 Jun 19, 2013
i am so proud of you.......

i have just had your teacher on the phone to me, to tell me how well you have done in your end of year exams........

you are a true credit , she said. and they don't know how you have gone up 5 places.......... coming top of your class in maths and science.....

WELL DONE SON.......

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#26856 Jun 19, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
i am so proud of you.......
i have just had your teacher on the phone to me, to tell me how well you have done in your end of year exams........
you are a true credit , she said. and they don't know how you have gone up 5 places.......... coming top of your class in maths and science.....
WELL DONE SON.......
You have so much to be proud of Darlin :)

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#26857 Jun 19, 2013
You know how they say you eat like 8 spiders a year in your sleep? I do believe I may have munched a spider last night. I've got spider bites near my mouth. GROSS!

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#26858 Jun 19, 2013
There isn't anything wrong with talking to yourself when you think you're in great company and find yourself to be interesting.

You sound kinda self absorbed.

Nah, not really. I'm being kind to you and we're enjoying ourselves.

We are?

Yeah! You answered back didn't you.

There isn't anyone else to talk to, DUH!

Ungrateful. That's OK. I can still work with that.

Really?

Really.'Cause your still talking to me.

Well, you're talking to yourself. Try, just try shutting the little inner voice off. I'll wait.

See....

See what! I heard the word "off." That's it over and over.

Did it work?

NO! I can still hear YOU!!

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#26859 Jun 19, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
i am so proud of you.......
i have just had your teacher on the phone to me, to tell me how well you have done in your end of year exams........
you are a true credit , she said. and they don't know how you have gone up 5 places.......... coming top of your class in maths and science.....
WELL DONE SON.......
I gave a prop, but it's for your son. Pass it on, eh?

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#26860 Jun 19, 2013
Will someone please explain, in simple words that a person not knowledgeable in the subject can understand, what "layman's terms" means?

“Whip it, whip it good”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#26861 Jun 19, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
Will someone please explain, in simple words that a person not knowledgeable in the subject can understand, what "layman's terms" means?
Hummm...am still trying to wrap me mind around the idea that 15 week old fetuses masturbate. GOP Congressman Wants to Ban Abortion to Save Masturbating Fetuses
http://news.yahoo.com/gop-congressman-wants-b...

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#26862 Jun 19, 2013
MissStress wrote:
<quoted text>Hummm...am still trying to wrap me mind around the idea that 15 week old fetuses masturbate. GOP Congressman Wants to Ban Abortion to Save Masturbating Fetuses
http://news.yahoo.com/gop-congressman-wants-b...
[not sure if serious or if pulling my leg]

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#26863 Jun 19, 2013
Why is your leg over there?

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#26864 Jun 19, 2013
James Gandolfini (Tony Soprano) died!

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#26865 Jun 19, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
James Gandolfini (Tony Soprano) died!
Holy crap! I googled to make sure and it's already all over the 'net.

“Whip it, whip it good”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#26866 Jun 19, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
<quoted text>
[not sure if serious or if pulling my leg]
Serious! It what the story about. Who is the dead person you speaking about?

“Whip it, whip it good”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#26867 Jun 19, 2013
James Gandolfini ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~Things YOU Love Game~ (Oct '12) 2 min honeymylove 3,893
Help! Does anyone know how to detect hidden cam... 2 min charlie 2
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 4 min charlie 150,001
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min charlie 215,253
A to Z songs by title or group! 15 min T Bone 1,556
News PC's acting weird.1 18 min charlie 5
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 38 min Spotted Girl 2,037
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Deer Whisperer 74,273
What Is Your DREAM JOB? 1 hr Wiki Links 33
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr Ciel Bleu 3,734
More from around the web