JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to...

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#26841 Jun 18, 2013
Remember when the word of the campaigns were all about ... CHANGE? Bwhahahahahah
<\;~)

Have a good day people.

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#26842 Jun 18, 2013
Why are so many people crabby lately? Everyone needs to lighten up and not take things so seriously.

For example, my boss just tossed some people, from Hertz offering car rental discounts to businesses, out of our office and was very rude to them. Threatened to call the cops. Granted no one likes having solicitors come into the building but Jesus H. Christ. There's no need to be mean. He coulda just said no thank you, not interested.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#26843 Jun 18, 2013
Is anyone watching the Bachelorette ? Brooks Forester is a hottie !

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

We All Need A LiL Sunshine

#26844 Jun 18, 2013
real power does not have to be announced. If you know who you are you don't have to prove yourself, to anyone.Don't allow others to take your power by pulling you into unnecessary confrontations their drama or their false judgements about you.
Hercules

Ural, Russia

#26845 Jun 18, 2013
This forum is so alive.
I like it.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#26846 Jun 18, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
Hello S&P, I want to wish you a good day as well. Seems kind of odd to wish another woman Happy Fathers Day, but I know you play a role in this day as well. Peace
<quoted text>
Hello, I wanted to come in here and say, "Is it safe?" and then I see this. I hear ya!
Hope you have a nice day and all ya too.
gave yer a prop..... I like your posts....

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#26847 Jun 18, 2013
My buddy wants to open a barber shop for animals, but I don't think it will work out.

He only wants to do hare cuts.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#26848 Jun 18, 2013
People tells what they want others to believe and not what is the facts.

Level 5

Location hidden

#26849 Jun 18, 2013
Reminds me of a funny story (errr,... at least to me it was) about a grooming shop I used to live next door to.

Hmmm, only cuts ... don't think it has a chance, but brilliant. Well, maybe it will have a chance, especially with anything other than a dog. They are easy for the most part. Hey, wash the dogs only ... along with the cuts. Hahahaha - or be selective about even them ... upon request. ;~)

*yep, brilliant ... I'd like to do it, for a tiny bit.*

Level 5

Location hidden

#26850 Jun 18, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
People tells what they want others to believe and not what is the facts.
Hello, you weren't there when I started that bit of news I had to share... Hope you are well.

Hope you are all fantastic and thanks for jokes Hoof. They mean it when they say,... you are the greatest horse of course.

I'm doing alright myself.:)

Level 5

Location hidden

#26851 Jun 18, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
Is anyone watching the Bachelorette ? Brooks Forester is a hottie !
Katie had a special on and I got to witness many of the shows. I don't normally watch them, but that was good because it had many of the characters involved in all the years since it first started.

They admitted they had no idea how popular it would become. Shoot yeah, it could actually go on until.... the end of time perhaps.

Have a day Laura :)

Oh, Trista and Ryan I think ... beautiful story, who could deny. Did you see their baby. ;~)

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#26852 Jun 18, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, you weren't there when I started that bit of news I had to share... Hope you are well.
Hope you are all fantastic and thanks for jokes Hoof. They mean it when they say,... you are the greatest horse of course.
Hello Trish...I'm doing well........
My statement is just a statement...But a true one at that..(O:

Level 8

Location hidden

#26853 Jun 18, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Trish. Stealing jokes is hard work ;)

Level 8

Location hidden

#26854 Jun 18, 2013
R.I.P. Bob Munden Feb 1942 - Dec 2012

If you ain't familiar with the name, don't feel bad. He was practically an unknown outside his field of expertise. Check this out........

&fe ature=player_detailpage

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#26855 Jun 19, 2013
i am so proud of you.......

i have just had your teacher on the phone to me, to tell me how well you have done in your end of year exams........

you are a true credit , she said. and they don't know how you have gone up 5 places.......... coming top of your class in maths and science.....

WELL DONE SON.......

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#26856 Jun 19, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
i have just had your teacher on the phone to me, to tell me how well you have done in your end of year exams........
you are a true credit , she said. and they don't know how you have gone up 5 places.......... coming top of your class in maths and science.....
WELL DONE SON.......
You have so much to be proud of Darlin :)

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#26857 Jun 19, 2013
You know how they say you eat like 8 spiders a year in your sleep? I do believe I may have munched a spider last night. I've got spider bites near my mouth. GROSS!

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#26858 Jun 19, 2013
There isn't anything wrong with talking to yourself when you think you're in great company and find yourself to be interesting.

You sound kinda self absorbed.

Nah, not really. I'm being kind to you and we're enjoying ourselves.

We are?

Yeah! You answered back didn't you.

There isn't anyone else to talk to, DUH!

Ungrateful. That's OK. I can still work with that.

Really?

Really.'Cause your still talking to me.

Well, you're talking to yourself. Try, just try shutting the little inner voice off. I'll wait.

See....

See what! I heard the word "off." That's it over and over.

Did it work?

NO! I can still hear YOU!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#26859 Jun 19, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
WELL DONE SON.......
I gave a prop, but it's for your son. Pass it on, eh?

Level 8

Location hidden

#26860 Jun 19, 2013
Will someone please explain, in simple words that a person not knowledgeable in the subject can understand, what "layman's terms" means?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Paul Porter1 171,730
Play "end of the name"... 5 min andet1987 263
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) 6 min andet1987 141
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 9 min andet1987 6,054
Boycott American Women (Sep '11) 15 min Wolftracks 12
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 17 min beatlesinafog 8,935
Word association (Jun '07) 18 min beatlesinafog 3,336
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 27 min beatlesinafog 12,675
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 37 min middleman1 167,098
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Be The Ball 42,099