Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

TOPIX..OOPSO..the FREAKIN' AMC The Killing advertisements.. BRINGING ME DOWN!!!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Looking like a beautiful day!!!

(O:
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Was I really mean to Sally Brown????

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

If you have to ask, the answer is yes.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

WHOA NELLIE!!...WOW...I just watched a REALLY Neat SCARY movie.. set in the Victorian Age....the Ending was OMG!!...So, have ya EVER watched a movie... and you felt you were SPELLBOUND???... The credits have rolled on..you get up to get a snack and you FEEL like...YOU have been transported to another Dimension???... That, the movie HELD your attention... emotionally... AND doesn't want to RELEASE you...OMG!!...This was NOT a Blood and guts movie...MORE like a mystery... KINDA like Vertigo... Hitchcock mindset... The movie was Woman In Black.. WATCH IT!!!...Let's hear your FEEDBACK!!!
Krypteia

Brighton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

I remember when my son and his friend came home from school once quite excited,my sons friend said we're learning about prisms in science today,they're fascinating..I said that"s good,because as a dyslexic black boy,you are bound to end up in one..

Step Into My Realm

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Colorado Chick wrote:
WHOA NELLIE!!...WOW...I just watched a REALLY Neat SCARY movie.. set in the Victorian Age....the Ending was OMG!!...So, have ya EVER watched a movie... and you felt you were SPELLBOUND???... The credits have rolled on..you get up to get a snack and you FEEL like...YOU have been transported to another Dimension???... That, the movie HELD your attention... emotionally... AND doesn't want to RELEASE you...OMG!!...This was NOT a Blood and guts movie...MORE like a mystery... KINDA like Vertigo... Hitchcock mindset... The movie was Woman In Black.. WATCH IT!!!...Let's hear your FEEDBACK!!!
I like scary movies. I'll check it out. The first time I saw The Exorcist I was afraid to go home to my dark house so I went to a friend's until I calmed down LOL!

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Fairy Verte wrote:
<quoted text>
I like scary movies. I'll check it out. The first time I saw The Exorcist I was afraid to go home to my dark house so I went to a friend's until I calmed down LOL!
OH when I first went to se the movie,I was expecting,My hubby covered my eyes and I wanted to see.We when home,staying with my broter-in-law and expecting wife, had gone to bed.All was asleep when a sudden loud noise.You should had seen those men running out side leaving the doors open.It ended up just the hugh mirror felled off the wall above the mantel.Now they was talk the house was haunted before..LOL

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

WHAT...EXACTLY is the REASONING behind...ALLOWING Illegals EVERY golden opportunity...THAT an immigrant WHO migrated to America for WHATEVER reason...EARNED..by studying to become an American!!!... The in turn..HAVING their LOVED Ones..continue to be ON HOLD for TEN or MORE years for their case to be reviewed.. to step on American SOIL...???..WHO THE FREAK is running this country????

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

People need to have some fun...I'm one of them.Having fun from time to time doesn't hurt a thing as long as you're not hurting anyone in doing so.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

WHY and HOW does ANYTHING of POLITICAL Importance escape OUR President's Attention???... WHY isn't Hilary in FREAKIN' prison..And Stripped of her position??...OVER the Banzai.. situation... WHY is America in DIRE STRAITS presently...????... HOW THE FREAK DID THIS HAPPEN))

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

honeymylove wrote:
People need to have some fun...I'm one of them.Having fun from time to time doesn't hurt a thing as long as you're not hurting anyone in doing so.
RIGHTLY SO, Princess... If you HURT on purpose... Then you are a BULLY...EVERYONE should treat others as they would like to be treated... with RESPECT, LOVE, TENDERNESS and COM PASSION... I dig FUN also.. BUT not at the expense of HURTING another... for ATTENTION!!!..
Noooo Wayyyyyy...Have a Beautiful Thursday Princess... LY..(((HUGS)))

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Always strive to prove you are right but never attempt to prove that someone else is wrong.

Step Into My Realm

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>OH when I first went to se the movie,I was expecting,My hubby covered my eyes and I wanted to see.We when home,staying with my broter-in-law and expecting wife, had gone to bed.All was asleep when a sudden loud noise.You should had seen those men running out side leaving the doors open.It ended up just the hugh mirror felled off the wall above the mantel.Now they was talk the house was haunted before..LOL
LOL!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Am pissed off. Worked the Topix all day yesterday. Now half my postings no showing.:(
Many 404 warnings. I think mi boss have agreement with Senor ChrisT to not let me play in the day. Ha~ha!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Who first started the comparisons between making out and baseball, especially since baseball has very little continuous action?

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

BROWNIE IN A MUG:

1/4 cup of flour
1/4 cup of sugar
2 Tbsp of cocoa
2 Tbsp of olive oil
Pinch of salt
3 Tbsp of water

Mix ingredients in a mug. Microwave for 1 min 30 sec.

You're welcome

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Hoof Arted wrote:
BROWNIE IN A MUG:

1/4 cup of flour
1/4 cup of sugar
2 Tbsp of cocoa
2 Tbsp of olive oil
Pinch of salt
3 Tbsp of water

You're welcome
Brownie in a box:
Go to the bakery. Done. Kiss kiss :)

“Dancin' in the Rain”

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Hoof Arted wrote:
BROWNIE IN A MUG:
1/4 cup of flour
1/4 cup of sugar
2 Tbsp of cocoa
2 Tbsp of olive oil
Pinch of salt
3 Tbsp of water
You're welcome
with ice cold milk .... yummmmmm

and thank you

“Dancin' in the Rain”

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

everything will work out, baby .. you'll see.

I will always be here for you wherever you go, whatever you do.

<3

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••