Comments
24,701 - 24,720 of 28,525 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#26352 May 13, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here. They are tasty little critters when you catch em fresh out of the ground, especially the females with egg laden abdomens...they are rich in protein with a buttery taste and a hint of asparagus...
umm... are you serious?

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

clap your hands!

#26353 May 13, 2013
__Quintessence__ wrote:
<quoted text>
umm... are you serious?
There was an article calling them "the shrimp of the land". Though I could not imagine even tasting one.

(Slimy yet satisfying. Hakuna Matata

Since: Nov 12

Summersville, WV

#26354 May 13, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
One down.One more to go.
SAME THING is posted on Angel, whats up!!!!Have a Nice EVENING...:)

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#26355 May 13, 2013
Crunchy Peanut butter samich again for dinner?

there has to be a better way.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#26356 May 13, 2013
Loooove Spring Sunsets...
Level 4

Location hidden

#26358 May 14, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>There was an article calling them "the shrimp of the land". Though I could not imagine even tasting one.
<keeping her inner ewww to herself> Oh, <pause> that's um.. delicious? Never tried it.

<And NO thank you, I'll pass on that delicacy.>
Krypteia

Brighton, UK

#26359 May 14, 2013
I got knocked out by a burglar and when I came to I was tied to a chair and the wife to the bed,I saw him lean over and kiss her on the neck then got up and walked out the room.I said to her he looks like an escaped convict and probably hasn't had sex for a long time and that she should just let him do what he wants with you and don't put up a struggle as he could be dangerous and our lives could depend on this,and that I will always love you for what will be humiliating and degrading time.
.She said that he wasn't kissing her on the neck but whispering in her ear,telling her that yes he was an escaped prisoner and in fact he was gay,so I was telling him where the KY jelly was in the bathroom..

Step Into My Realm

#26360 May 14, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>There was an article calling them "the shrimp of the land". Though I could not imagine even tasting one.

We used to have a Bearded Dragon, anoles, and a Jackson Chameleon. They all required live crickets and meal worms which I bought from the pet store. I'd be in line to check out and people would ask what they were for. I told them I was going to stir fry them and put them on salad :)(of course I was joking) Some people laughed and others said YUCK!

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#26363 May 14, 2013
Little Green Apples wrote:
The Bible
The Koran
The Torah
The Cathedral
The Church
The Temple
The Tabernacle
The Basilica
The Confessional
The Mosque....
and all the other
square rigid places
Do you really think
the creator of
all there is
would enjoy
such confinement?
Regard the expansion
of the universe.
Consider the
natural shape of growth
atom cell seasons
womb life
cycle planet
star galaxy universe
mala rosary chant
dance prayer
echoes eternity
Redefine, allow
let go
allow more
than one place
for the way
more than one time
one place for heaven
to exist to discover
the mystery
indefinite
mindful
un-resigned
circle around
to the very beginning
before there was a name
to primordial ooze
before there was
a name to infinity ?
A - Apple
B - Believe
C - Confusion
D - Doubt
E - Eve didn't eat an Apple from the tree of LIfe and Death
F - Fairy God Mothers ????
G - God Inspired
H - HOLY HOLY HOLY
I - I AM
J - JESUS
K - Keeper
L - LOVE Conquers All ?!
M - Mother - Honor, and Father too,... but not more than Jesus
N - Noah ???? God gave the world another chance???
O - Open Our Eyes
P - Praise
Q - Quiet enough to hear the small voice
R - Rejoice - Revere
S - Stumbling blocks interfere
T - Time according to GOD
U - Universal Law
V - Victorious
W - Woman/Man/child
X - Xtra mile if necessary
Y - Y Not?
Z - Zeal

Thanks for sharing Little Green Apples :)

Bless You and ALL of us ... regardless.

“Dream A Little Dream,...”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Wake Up From A Nightmare,...

#26364 May 14, 2013
Hey Trish Babe,...

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#26365 May 14, 2013
cjt12 wrote:
Hey Trish Babe,...
Good Morning CJT, Dear one. HOpe you enjoy the rest of your day.
I'm going to do my best, but I've some obstacles that may interfere
in that today and many days to follow. Yeeeehaw, when we aren't in
control and others are making choices we must follow. Whaaaat? Dang!

:)

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#26366 May 14, 2013
angel just me wrote:
<quoted text>SAME THING is posted on Angel, whats up!!!!Have a Nice EVENING...:)
Getting rid of some stress in my life..A druggie and a..streetwalker..Strreetwalker done gone..now get rid of the druggie.They call me everyday all day long..I've had my fill with them.(In-laws)..the last to get rid of..Thank God!

Level 2

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#26367 May 14, 2013
how nice this day

Since: Nov 12

Summersville, WV

#26368 May 14, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Getting rid of some stress in my life..A druggie and a..streetwalker..Strreetwalker done gone..now get rid of the druggie.They call me everyday all day long..I've had my fill with them.(In-laws)..the last to get rid of..Thank God!
Sign pappers on them, I would in a Heart Beat...

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#26369 May 14, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
I got knocked out by a burglar and when I came to I was tied to a chair and the wife to the bed,I saw him lean over and kiss her on the neck then got up and walked out the room.I said to her he looks like an escaped convict and probably hasn't had sex for a long time and that she should just let him do what he wants with you and don't put up a struggle as he could be dangerous and our lives could depend on this,and that I will always love you for what will be humiliating and degrading time.
.She said that he wasn't kissing her on the neck but whispering in her ear,telling her that yes he was an escaped prisoner and in fact he was gay,so I was telling him where the KY jelly was in the bathroom..
lmao......

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#26370 May 14, 2013
Is the top of stairs called a landing because you just got off a flight of stairs?

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#26371 May 14, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Getting rid of some stress in my life..A druggie and a..streetwalker..Strreetwalker done gone..now get rid of the druggie.They call me everyday all day long..I've had my fill with them.(In-laws)..the last to get rid of..Thank God!
I used to have a problem with relatives visiting me so I borrowed money from the rich ones and loaned it to the poor ones. Now none of them visit me.

Worth a shot.

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

clap your hands!

#26372 May 14, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
Honey, you and I have the same in-laws! My guy's pop raised him because his mom abandoned him. THANK GOD! But his mom's side of the family... we've got one that does crack (his step-dad), three that eat pills like m&m's (his mom & sisters) and one of the 3 wh@res herself out for heroin & pills.... all they do is cause drama and cry woe is me.

Gotta cut people like that out of your life. It's not worth the stress or the wrinkles! It's hard but it is soooo worth it for your own peace of mind!

Level 9

Location hidden

#26373 May 14, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to have a problem with relatives visiting me so I borrowed money from the rich ones and loaned it to the poor ones. Now none of them visit me.
Worth a shot.
THEY ARE NOT STAYING WITH ME....HELL NO!!!..I just tell them to kiss where the good Lord split them.I have something out there where they are..And also I will not tell them if anything happens to their brother..Their loss I say..

Level 9

Location hidden

#26374 May 14, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>Honey, you and I have the same in-laws! My guy's pop raised him because his mom abandoned him. THANK GOD! But his mom's side of the family... we've got one that does crack (his step-dad), three that eat pills like m&m's (his mom & sisters) and one of the 3 wh@res herself out for heroin & pills.... all they do is cause drama and cry woe is me.
Gotta cut people like that out of your life. It's not worth the stress or the wrinkles! It's hard but it is soooo worth it for your own peace of mind!
You're so right.I found out 2 years ago about the one in prison,what he is in for rape and 2 counts of sodomey(misspelled) and there is one who is a sex affender.He raped a 3 year old.The rest of the family are druggies and wh@res..The neice said I was the only thing good in that family..HELL ain't my family..So glad I don't live need any of them.I don't want people think I'm like them.Just like some thought I was like my first in-laws..Nasty..they found out different and apolizied to me....Hell both are nasty.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 2 min curiouslu 3,483
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min the wandering girl 145,550
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 27 min the wandering girl 8,980
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 28 min the wandering girl 17,600
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 31 min the wandering girl 5,914
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 33 min the wandering girl 77,260
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 36 min the wandering girl 1,338
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 58 min Nobody 2 Special 36,051
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 hr Nobody 2 Special 18,711
Women Hid Stolen Watches in Their Vaginas in Bi... 3 hr wichita-rick 28
Body bizarre: Meet the man born with his head U... 5 hr Husker D 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE