JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!!

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments (Page 1,234)

Showing posts 24,661 - 24,680 of27,850
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“It All Started With A Big Bang”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Kalamazoo, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

I'm thinking, hey, I'm in 52nd place! Now who thinks they're going to take it away from me??:-D
Krypteia

Gateshead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Bollocks just realised it's 02 hundred hours,how many other retards are still up like me,Christ I'm a sad arse..

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

I sent an email to that Turkey Alex Jones........he said..." people around here have a hard time to belive in that sort of thing." lol

you best belive broder....3's and 7's are sacred numbers in all the worlds religions.

perhaps his belief system needs adjusting.

August 28th in a New Orleans Parish Prison a young man was sucker punched in a tier of 38 black crack heads mostly from the 9th ward.
and three years later to the date?
KATRINA.

322.......ya know that skull and bones number? March the 3rd month and 22nd day in 1986 this even younger man ( lol) was struck down on Richmond ave in Houston Texas while walking by a 70 mph Porsche 928 then transfered 2 days later to the NASA hospital in Webster Texas..........St Johns.where oh they had fun with him.
What is houston? Home of Exxon? Yes it is. And what on March 24th 3 yrs later happened?
Exxon Valdese.

and? It ain't over...not by a long shot as they say. This is quite interesting. To a 'fundamentalist' street preaching belicose pontificator....they' find those things hard to belive."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

dayum.......... did I not allow my research in the
6s before my both research and book are released?

yes. I have.

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Anyone else out there stand naked at the shower with one hand under the water, waiting for it to get warm?

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

I hope everyone has a great "Give Your Children Money To Buy Something For Your Wife" day!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

"Ask not what your mother can do for you... ask what you can do for your mother."
(with a tip of the hat to John F. Kennedy)
Krypteia

Gateshead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Hoof Arted wrote:
Anyone else out there stand naked at the shower with one hand under the water, waiting for it to get warm?
No!,I get my wife to stand under it,I wouldn't want to get my arm cold..

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Mother's Day... remember, the idea is to spend time with mom, not with people on Topix.

Since: Feb 13

Step Into My Realm

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Hoof Arted wrote:
Hi Hoof! I wait until it gets warm before I get in or BRRRRR!

How about being soaped up and the hot water starts to go? So you start rinsing at warp speed but don't make it and that cold water hits your back? In winter? BRRRRRRR!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Fairy Verte wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Hoof! I wait until it gets warm before I get in or BRRRRR!
How about being soaped up and the hot water starts to go? So you start rinsing at warp speed but don't make it and that cold water hits your back? In winter? BRRRRRRR!
THAT'S funny.
god

Redwood City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

i really hate this world

“Just hopping along”

Level 4

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

thirsty

Since: Feb 13

Step Into My Realm

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Happy Mother's Day to all moms!

“Which "god"?”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

It's a beautiful day!

“This Isn't A Dress Rehearsal”

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Love and Live To The Fullest

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Dr. Oz says if you want to know if your kids have pin worms or not to put a piece of scotch tape over their butthole (he used a more appropriate word) at night because they come out at night and are apparently common among children. He said when you take the tape off in the morning if it looks like there are grains of rice on it, then your kids have them.
WTF?!?!? I'll pass on scarring my kids with memories of mommy putting tape on their buttholes.

“Which "god"?”

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Dr. Oz says if you want to know if your kids have pin worms or not to put a piece of scotch tape over their butthole (he used a more appropriate word) at night because they come out at night and are apparently common among children. He said when you take the tape off in the morning if it looks like there are grains of rice on it, then your kids have them.
WTF?!?!? I'll pass on scarring my kids with memories of mommy putting tape on their buttholes.
LOLLZzz!!! <3 Happy Mother's day!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Sherlock; “Watson? Once again what is SK on about and who is this alex jones?
Watson:‘ CIA as best as we can tell Inspector….”
Sherlock:“I see. From what venue Watson?”
Watson:“Christian fundamentalism Inspector…perfectly suited as it were by his location in the Bible Belt.”
Sherlock; ‘ He is giving him far too much oxygen Watson…… below his station I say. Send him a text and allow that yes, we enjoyed the rants, now SK has more serious work to do.”
Watson:“Will do Inspector. And, I think SK was just venting. We won’t know what he saw or should I say perceived for weeks.”

“Which "god"?”

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

My baby ginger kitty has blue eyes!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Sherlock again...."What? Watson bloody hell do tell of this 'we won't know for weeks? The Home Office is not so patient or, are you onto something I should know about?"

Watson; " Oh dear, how to explain is rather difficult Inspector. What is commonly refered to as 'inklings' or in their worse presentation' sneaky suspicions'......are for SK an often maddening reality. Nothing comes into focus for the lad immediately yet the impulse which bears the truth behind the lightening flashes he has of insights perceptively hit him as prfound reality. Then? Then he is left with mere fragments of pictures....pictures and impulses which can take weeks to sort through."

Sherlock: " Indeed. That is the mark of a collectic-ecclectic. How is he holding up?"

Watson; "Every night a dream Inspector, every day yet another. It is good SK has a sense of humor in it all so with that well."

Sherlock: " He has not pray tell revealed the mysteriy of the number 11 has he Watson?"

Watson; " Not as yet.......yet is pressed to do so."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 24,661 - 24,680 of27,850
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••