Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#26316 May 11, 2013
Dr. Oz says if you want to know if your kids have pin worms or not to put a piece of scotch tape over their butthole (he used a more appropriate word) at night because they come out at night and are apparently common among children. He said when you take the tape off in the morning if it looks like there are grains of rice on it, then your kids have them.
WTF?!?!? I'll pass on scarring my kids with memories of mommy putting tape on their buttholes.

“The..”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#26317 May 11, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Dr. Oz says if you want to know if your kids have pin worms or not to put a piece of scotch tape over their butthole (he used a more appropriate word) at night because they come out at night and are apparently common among children. He said when you take the tape off in the morning if it looks like there are grains of rice on it, then your kids have them.
WTF?!?!? I'll pass on scarring my kids with memories of mommy putting tape on their buttholes.
LOLLZzz!!! <3 Happy Mother's day!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#26318 May 11, 2013
Sherlock; “Watson? Once again what is SK on about and who is this alex jones?
Watson:‘ CIA as best as we can tell Inspector….”
Sherlock:“I see. From what venue Watson?”
Watson:“Christian fundamentalism Inspector…perfectly suited as it were by his location in the Bible Belt.”
Sherlock; ‘ He is giving him far too much oxygen Watson…… below his station I say. Send him a text and allow that yes, we enjoyed the rants, now SK has more serious work to do.”
Watson:“Will do Inspector. And, I think SK was just venting. We won’t know what he saw or should I say perceived for weeks.”

“The..”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#26319 May 11, 2013
My baby ginger kitty has blue eyes!

Location hidden

#26320 May 11, 2013
Sherlock again...."What? Watson bloody hell do tell of this 'we won't know for weeks? The Home Office is not so patient or, are you onto something I should know about?"

Watson; " Oh dear, how to explain is rather difficult Inspector. What is commonly refered to as 'inklings' or in their worse presentation' sneaky suspicions'......are for SK an often maddening reality. Nothing comes into focus for the lad immediately yet the impulse which bears the truth behind the lightening flashes he has of insights perceptively hit him as prfound reality. Then? Then he is left with mere fragments of pictures....pictures and impulses which can take weeks to sort through."

Sherlock: " Indeed. That is the mark of a collectic-ecclectic. How is he holding up?"

Watson; "Every night a dream Inspector, every day yet another. It is good SK has a sense of humor in it all so with that well."

Sherlock: " He has not pray tell revealed the mysteriy of the number 11 has he Watson?"

Watson; " Not as yet.......yet is pressed to do so."

Location hidden

#26321 May 11, 2013
I watched a pair of Red Headed Woodpeckers dive bomb two squirels today who got too close to their nest.
The sguirels didn't fair so well.......got some well aimed pecks on their heads and scampered.
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#26322 May 11, 2013
I'm still thinking about that thread telepathic lovers and laughing.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#26323 May 12, 2013
mark webber is one handsome SOB.......

“OH MY”

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Costume malfunction

#26324 May 12, 2013
I hate been rude but sometimes you have to.

“OH MY”

Level 9

Costume malfunction

#26325 May 12, 2013
I'm much be very interesting for some to keep following me..You couldn't have followed anyone better(O:

Have a nice day!!

“OH MY”

Level 9

Costume malfunction

#26326 May 12, 2013
I must be....but can be much interesting....*WINK

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#26327 May 12, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
I hate been rude but sometimes you have to.
NO ONE Should be RUDE to anyone...These RUDE folks just haven't MASTERED the Dictionary.. as of yet...But, When I am having a down day.. ALL I gave to do..Is look above and THANK GOD for My Life..to LIVE as I please... And When I come to OFFBEAT.... SIMILES ABOUND!!.. ROCK ON ROCKERS!!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#26328 May 12, 2013
I hope all Mothers feel appreciated - - every day.

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#26329 May 12, 2013
Wouldn't it be cool if lollypops moaned when you lick them?

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

clap your hands!

#26330 May 12, 2013
Why do weekends feel so short sometimes?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#26331 May 12, 2013
Go Boston Bruins!

Level 8

Location hidden

#26332 May 12, 2013
My wife set our DVR to record "The Biggest Loser" but it keeps recording Toronto hockey games.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#26333 May 12, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
My wife set our DVR to record "The Biggest Loser" but it keeps recording Toronto hockey games.
LOL...my cousin is not going to like that one when I tell him.
Level 4

Location hidden

#26334 May 12, 2013
I thinking about the cicadas.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26335 May 12, 2013
Hockey players wear numbers, because they can't be identified by dental records.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For Dear FlowerChild (Dec '07) 2 min Hey Its Emma 23,977
Goats Milk with Princess (Jan '10) 3 min Denny CranesPlace 46,079
hoosier hillbilly (Sep '12) 3 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,430
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min The Dude 122,181
Things you say while driving (Mar '14) 8 min DILF 575
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 9 min Dragoon90120 22,535
Man Arrested Under 1861 Sex Law 9 min DILF 2
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 56 min -Shaman- 7,029
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Tom2Tone 149,557
True or False Game 2 hr DILF 621