Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#26296 May 9, 2013
A cointelpro 'medicine man' bafoon..........who when you listen to Alex Jones...uses " I' "I' so often .." I said this////////// I told you this!"
Diminishes everyone elese "I' to meaningless. YOu don;'t count because Alex Jones already told you this was going to happen.

I' I'I' I said..........like a broken record of
self-aggrandisement
your only hope is to listen to what i already have said. LOL

your only way out of this.........is to buy this and that..........yada yada..

Location hidden

#26297 May 9, 2013
and how the motor mouth of self bloviation so readily steps on all the conversations his appointed guests are making who come on his show......is beyond rude and uncooth.
There they are, even call in guests.....and here comes the pork bellied barbeque eating blabber mouth thinking he is entertaining 'stepping all over' their conversations.

This is one errant talk show host who has NO CLASS...no matter how informative his information is.

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#26298 May 10, 2013
Do you ever read a news story and wonder if the person you're reading about is on Topix? That you "know" them? Ever check out the topix to see if your suspect (ha~ha) is mip?( Missing in posting) That would be offbeat news worthy. ;)

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#26299 May 10, 2013
Let's all take just a second to remember all those people who are stuck in traffic while on their way to the gym to ride a stationary bicycle.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#26300 May 10, 2013
These place of business drives me crazy.They want your business but yet they make you go back and forth,inside and outside to get all you want..Like gas today..and on top of that when they click the pump on it automatic gives them 6-11 cents.What a rip off.I always get my gas there and they know I always pay..I told them I guess I'll have to find me another place to get my gas.They get 100+ off me weekly(gas) not counting for the other things we buy there like cigs..close to 50 for a cartoon.Don't want my business,that's fine! There is always someone else out there that will be glad to get my business..Not the first time and sure not the last..

“It All Started With A Big Bang”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Kalamazoo, MI NCC-1701

#26301 May 10, 2013
I'm thinking, hey, I'm in 52nd place! Now who thinks they're going to take it away from me??:-D
Krypteia

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#26302 May 10, 2013
Bollocks just realised it's 02 hundred hours,how many other retards are still up like me,Christ I'm a sad arse..

Location hidden

#26303 May 10, 2013
I sent an email to that Turkey Alex Jones........he said..." people around here have a hard time to belive in that sort of thing." lol

you best belive broder....3's and 7's are sacred numbers in all the worlds religions.

perhaps his belief system needs adjusting.

August 28th in a New Orleans Parish Prison a young man was sucker punched in a tier of 38 black crack heads mostly from the 9th ward.
and three years later to the date?
KATRINA.

322.......ya know that skull and bones number? March the 3rd month and 22nd day in 1986 this even younger man ( lol) was struck down on Richmond ave in Houston Texas while walking by a 70 mph Porsche 928 then transfered 2 days later to the NASA hospital in Webster Texas..........St Johns.where oh they had fun with him.
What is houston? Home of Exxon? Yes it is. And what on March 24th 3 yrs later happened?
Exxon Valdese.

and? It ain't over...not by a long shot as they say. This is quite interesting. To a 'fundamentalist' street preaching belicose pontificator....they' find those things hard to belive."

Location hidden

#26304 May 10, 2013
dayum.......... did I not allow my research in the
6s before my both research and book are released?

yes. I have.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26305 May 11, 2013
Anyone else out there stand naked at the shower with one hand under the water, waiting for it to get warm?

Level 8

Location hidden

#26306 May 11, 2013
I hope everyone has a great "Give Your Children Money To Buy Something For Your Wife" day!

Level 8

Location hidden

#26307 May 11, 2013
"Ask not what your mother can do for you... ask what you can do for your mother."
(with a tip of the hat to John F. Kennedy)
Krypteia

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#26308 May 11, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
Anyone else out there stand naked at the shower with one hand under the water, waiting for it to get warm?
No!,I get my wife to stand under it,I wouldn't want to get my arm cold..

Level 8

Location hidden

#26309 May 11, 2013
Mother's Day... remember, the idea is to spend time with mom, not with people on Topix.

Step Into My Realm

#26310 May 11, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
Hi Hoof! I wait until it gets warm before I get in or BRRRRR!

How about being soaped up and the hot water starts to go? So you start rinsing at warp speed but don't make it and that cold water hits your back? In winter? BRRRRRRR!

Level 8

Location hidden

#26311 May 11, 2013
Fairy Verte wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Hoof! I wait until it gets warm before I get in or BRRRRR!
How about being soaped up and the hot water starts to go? So you start rinsing at warp speed but don't make it and that cold water hits your back? In winter? BRRRRRRR!
THAT'S funny.
god

San Anselmo, CA

#26312 May 11, 2013
i really hate this world

“Just hanging out”

Level 4

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#26313 May 11, 2013
thirsty

Step Into My Realm

#26314 May 11, 2013
Happy Mother's Day to all moms!

“The..”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#26315 May 11, 2013
It's a beautiful day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 10 min replaytime 6,350
The long list of thing I'll never do (Jul '13) 11 min -CatCiao- 323
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 11 min Old Sam 29,567
Your "favorite"Movie Quotes with or w/o video;))) 11 min Roy 37
how to forget a person u love but has hurt u? (Apr '11) 15 min honeymylove 171
20,000th Post Wins - 2d Edition (Jan '13) 16 min Old Sam 1,472
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 16 min replaytime 122,240
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 41 min wichita-rick 149,592
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr David0407 22,546
True or False Game 3 hr Fedsuperman 634