JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to...

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#26198 May 2, 2013
I am thinking .....

I'm wondering what will happen to Jodi Arias in this trial . Closing Arguments are happening soon . I for one ... Hope she gets death for what she did .

“Jack loves to ride”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#26199 May 2, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
I am thinking .....
I'm wondering what will happen to Jodi Arias in this trial . Closing Arguments are happening soon . I for one ... Hope she gets death for what she did .
I have it on waiting for the closing arguments, sad!

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#26200 May 2, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
I am thinking .....
That chick is a FREAK! Yikes.

Laura Beth

Location hidden

#26201 May 2, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
I have it on waiting for the closing arguments, sad!
It's on now !

That chick is a FREAK! Yikes. I agree Shady Bits !

Step Into My Realm

#26202 May 2, 2013
Yes, Jodi Arias is freaky, disturbed, but very smart, I think.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#26203 May 2, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
I am thinking .....
Isn't it stupid how in these types of trials, a psychologist for the prosecution will say one thing and the psychologist for the defense says another.

If psychology is suppose to be a sound medical science like other parts of medicine, wouldn't 2 psychologists be able to diagnose a patient with the same thing?

I think they make sh*t up.

Laura Beth

Location hidden

#26204 May 2, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't it stupid how in these types of trials, a psychologist for the prosecution will say one thing and the psychologist for the defense says another.

If psychology is suppose to be a sound medical science like other parts of medicine, wouldn't 2 psychologists be able to diagnose a patient with the same thing?

I think they make sh*t up.
I know right ? Same with doctors differing opinions . I guess it comes down to whom is the most factual or believable .
As for the defense psychologist I couldn't get past her appearance of being a lesbian . No doubt she was "feeling" for her client . Lol .

Step Into My Realm

#26205 May 2, 2013
In my opinion Psychology is subjective as well as objective. Just hope that they have sound judegement!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#26206 May 2, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
I know right ? Same with doctors differing opinions . I guess it comes down to whom is the most factual or believable .
As for the defense psychologist I couldn't get past her appearance of being a lesbian . No doubt she was "feeling" for her client . Lol .
Jodi will get alot of 'feelings' in prison. lol

Slashing a persons throat after you have shot them shows alot of anger. No one needs a degree in psychology to figure that out.

Laura Beth

Location hidden

#26207 May 2, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>Jodi will get alot of 'feelings' in prison. lol

Slashing a persons throat after you have shot them shows alot of anger. No one needs a degree in psychology to figure that out.
It's pretty obvious she is being extremely manipulative . Sorry chick ain't that good lookin to work it . I'm at work now so I can't see the rest of closing arguments . I thought the prosecutor was doing a great job b4 I left home .
She'll be jail bait fresh meat . Ewwww , but at the same time Ha Ha .

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#26208 May 2, 2013
..http://youtu.be/X2-HziOVs24

Level 9

Location hidden

#26209 May 2, 2013

Step Into My Realm

#26210 May 2, 2013
I'd like to dance Gangnam style!!!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#26211 May 2, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
whatever. after briefly seeing the news today Im glad Im celebate.

Level 9

Location hidden

#26214 May 3, 2013
I would love to stay around and chat but have things to do..Have a great but safe weekend.
what bout

Richmond, VA

#26215 May 3, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
I would love to stay around and chat but have things to do..Have a great but safe weekend.
Don't u mean its time to sign in under your other username lol jk!!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#26216 May 3, 2013
WHERE'S THE LOVE....I ASK YA??...ROCKERS..
I got the calllin' to gooo to Deepest Africa.. a d SPREAD THE LOVE.. sooooo I chatted with. African_Shadows to be mg Safari Guide...OMG!!..He HID behind the banana plant and shivered... Hmmmmm....WHAT LIES IN MYSTERY AWAITING ADVENTURERS???... I ask ya...Sooooo, am going to find out...ON THAT NOTE..Stage Left, Exit...KEEP THE FAITH ROCKERS.!!!..

WOO-HOO...Peace, Love and Happiness!!!...((( HUGS)))...;) Leave ya with my FAV song...When The music's Over by The Doors..YOU ROCK..JIM..SMOOOCH...;)..Oh Sweet Sparkle Baby..DON'T GET YOUR PANTIES IN A BUNCH!!!

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#26217 May 3, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
It's pretty obvious she is being extremely manipulative . Sorry chick ain't that good lookin to work it . I'm at work now so I can't see the rest of closing arguments . I thought the prosecutor was doing a great job b4 I left home .
She'll be jail bait fresh meat . Ewwww , but at the same time Ha Ha .
this story hasn't made the news over here....
Krypteia

Birmingham, UK

#26218 May 3, 2013
I was sitting on the side of my bed last night pulling off my boxers and the wife said "you spoil those dogs"

Level 9

Location hidden

#26219 May 3, 2013
Wished I had that certain someone I could talk to.It does get lonely sometimes.When I think I have found someone they only want something from me.and when they don't get what they want..they're gone...I don't need that nor want that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Mar '10) 2 min Hillarys Clan 19,914
Word association (Jun '07) 3 min Marleys Digs 4,436
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 4 min The Monks Skunk 43,758
Word Association. (Nov '10) 5 min Avatar Delux 19,146
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 6 min Busty Crust Trust 1,985
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 7 min Good Looking 10,799
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: (Apr '15) 8 min Come Back 6,807
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 16 min non attorney spok... 5,293
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 21 min Rod Stewart 55,650
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 48 min DWB 189,117