JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to...

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#26144 Apr 30, 2013
Fairy Verte wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Colorado Chick, if you mean me. I realize none of it is to be taken seriously. It's just for fun....I do like to pretend and flirt. I was not pretending about my child's death, though. I should have paid no attention to the bad judge its..Rock on!
Some of us seldom leave the joke threads, and I'm one who doesn't have a clue what you guys are talking about. Having said that, welcome to the laid back area. Best kept secret on Topix.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26145 Apr 30, 2013
Was Moses really the first person to use Control-C as a shortcut?

(Red Sea. Parted it. Control-Sea. Ah, never mind.)

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#26146 Apr 30, 2013
I just noticed a "go to a random topix page" button on the side of the screen yesterday. Since then I've clicked on it about 10 times and every GD time it takes me to the oxycontin forum. WTF?
Anonymous

Brisbane, Australia

#26147 Apr 30, 2013
Time in suspended animation stands

upon shared glance chance destiny conveyed.

Two hands are joined as heart heart understands,

two others stock still find advance is stayed

as clock half-cock takes stock of timeless lands

two souls as one may visit, undelayed.

The seconds' ceaseless causal chain disbands,

taken aback, grim reaper sheathes sharp blade.

Red letter day these lines incorporate,

find all behind dissolved in ashen grate-

One glance is all it takes as double take

past dust must mock as meaningless, berate

life's harsh deceptions. Fortune lies in wait

inconstant date trade for fête spell none break.

Coeur qui Coeur Comprend ?

Step Into My Realm

#26148 Apr 30, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
Was Moses really the first person to use Control-C as a shortcut?
(Red Sea. Parted it. Control-Sea. Ah, never mind.)
Ha! Keep'em comin'!

Step Into My Realm

#26149 Apr 30, 2013
ESSENCE DeVINE wrote:
Time in suspended animation stands
upon shared glance chance destiny conveyed.
Two hands are joined as heart heart understands,
two others stock still find advance is stayed
as clock half-cock takes stock of timeless lands
two souls as one may visit, undelayed.
The seconds' ceaseless causal chain disbands,
taken aback, grim reaper sheathes sharp blade.
Red letter day these lines incorporate,
find all behind dissolved in ashen grate-
One glance is all it takes as double take
past dust must mock as meaningless, berate
life's harsh deceptions. Fortune lies in wait
inconstant date trade for fête spell none break.
Coeur qui Coeur Comprend ?
Vous êtes si sensuel. Je pense que je vous aime.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#26150 Apr 30, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
I just noticed a "go to a random topix page" button on the side of the screen yesterday. Since then I've clicked on it about 10 times and every GD time it takes me to the oxycontin forum. WTF?
. I also selected the Random page and HAD to RE-SIGN IN..Every time!!!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#26154 May 1, 2013
Things are boring lately...
Krypteia

Barrow, UK

#26156 May 1, 2013
Allure Homme DeVine wrote:
Footnote:-
We recently had a Dutch politician ( Mr.Geert Wilders) who came to Australia to tell us what problems they have in Holland with the muslims, but no politician or journalist wanted to hear what he had to say, gutless? or worried that they might upset the muslims here in Australia.
About sums up all the scum we have that infest Westminster,I would like to add if a Muslim decided to blow up Westminster killing every treacherous thieving scumbag politician in that ladies words 'I don't care'..
Sooner these dark age retards are sent packing to whatever Islamic shithole of their choice the better..

Level 9

Location hidden

#26157 May 1, 2013
May everyone see something special in a person they may met today..Remember the ones who was there for you when you needed someone even though you may not see/hear from them ever again but they are still in your heart...Thanks for been there for me..(((HUGS))..Luv ya!!

Step Into My Realm

#26158 May 1, 2013
<quoted text>
L'amour purement sensuel n'est jamais vrai ou durable, pour lequel passion de raison la première est, en règle générale, mais un infatuation de dépassement, une passion passagère.
Je n'ai pas dit que c'était vrai, vous le garçon bête. Je m'amuse juste dans le moment. Il m'allume.

Step Into My Realm

#26162 May 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Vous allez parler de moi, parce que vous pensez que vous me connaissez, droit ? Vous pensez que vous me connaissez tellement bien. Vous pensez que vous connaissez tout au sujet de moi ; mes influences, mes choix, ce qui me blesse, ce qui m'aide ce qui me hante, et mes craintes…
le connaissez-vous tout, droit ? Vous savez ce qu'ai été je, intervenant et interviendrez par la suite, n'est-ce pas ? Vous connaissez tous mes choix et les raisons quant à pourquoi je les ai faits, droit ?Écoutez, pensez ce que vous voulez.
au revoir !
Non, cheri. J'avais seulement un peu d'amusement avec vous et aimerais plus mais vos réponses sont tout à fait profondes. Je ne prétends pas pour le savoir tous ou même vous savoir. Est-ceci vraiment bon au revoir ?

“Best Friends”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

I Love The Color Purple

#26164 May 1, 2013
Open your book of life only to a few people,because in this world very few care to understand the chapters and others are just curious to know..

Not mine found on the net....wanted to share..

Step Into My Realm

#26165 May 1, 2013
<quoted text>
"Oui !"
She walks in sadness....

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#26166 May 1, 2013
How sad !

Level 9

Location hidden

#26167 May 1, 2013
I have thought about things as we all do.I see people calling others nuts and not looking at theirself..I have been called a nut case by someone here and I wasn't suppose to know it for they were talking behind my back.Received one of their pm which they sent to me ..maybe by mistake..They didn't have the guts to say anything to me but ran to someone bad mouthing me..Got blasted by that person on the threads.I still try to be nice to this person and they know who they are....I just got this to say.Everyone has problems and everyone handles things differently.Every situation is different..Just because I may have dealt with my different than what you have doesn't make me a nut case Everyone needs someone to talk to..it's just finding that person..Just remember think before you start talking about someone..especially someone YOU don't know or even care to find out..

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#26168 May 1, 2013
EVER notice HOW when you invite pals over for coffee and pie...YOU the hostess or host..TEND to just BLURT out WHATEVER you feel like saying.. NOT paying NO MIND if IT hurts your friend ..OR NOT!!.

WHY is that??. I honestly BELIEVE it's all about being comfortable in your own home.. and can say WHATEVER cranks your crank!!

WHEN in public.. YOU would NEVER say ANYTHING to offend your friend..SO WHY DO IT AT YOUR HOME..???.. GOOD WAY TO LOSE A PAL, fer sure...SEE YA!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#26169 May 1, 2013
Fairy Verte wrote:
<quoted text>
She walks in sadness....
Ne sois pas triste ma petite fleur. Si je pouvais parler le langage de l'amour, je voudrais vous consoler rapidement et essuyez les larmes de votre joue.

Step Into My Realm

#26170 May 1, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
<quoted text>
Ne sois pas triste ma petite fleur. Si je pouvais parler le langage de l'amour, je voudrais vous consoler rapidement et essuyez les larmes de votre joue.
Vous remercier mon ami doux. Vous avec votre humour et votre soin m'a aidé déjà plus que vous savez...

Level 8

Location hidden

#26171 May 1, 2013
Merci beaucoup.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min grace-fallen 167,232
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 min lost in Mississippi 42,110
Has anyone on here told lies about you? (Dec '11) 13 min Sublime1 230
Conundrum........a confusing and difficult prob... 14 min KNIGHT DeVINE 49
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 19 min dirtclod 171,923
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? (Nov '14) 49 min Scarbelly Bob 1,001
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 52 min Mr_FX 57,401
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 1 hr Mr_FX 9,333
Dedicate a song (Jul '08) 2 hr SLY WEST 16,054
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 3 hr Trunketeer 12,723