JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to...

“Big Sur”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#26108 Apr 28, 2013
StellarKnight wrote:
<quoted text>
there are 4 levels of consciousness available to most people. Not the 5th which is supra consciousness which is allowed by a righ life and moral encounter with all of life.
Most are in a third state of consciousness.....a reactionary one.
"pay the bill' open the letter..........get the kids off to school...turn left at the light..........stop at the stop sign."
bouncing from one thing to another in a reactionary mode.
Thank you, SK!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#26109 Apr 28, 2013
fun! lol

Inspector Humboldt of Her Majesty's security service enters.

" Sherlock? What the hell is going on here? Stellar ..the Orb......postings about some Federal Lawsuit? Bloody hell..and you to Watson. I did not come here for mere quaint occasions. Is there was there in all reality a Federal Filing in the State of North Carolina by Tooth? I mean.. Stellar?"

Sherlock; "Indeed there was Inspector Humboldt. And curiuous beyond descrition can alone allow it was filed on September 11th in 1997."

Inspector Humboldt : " Oh bloody hell don't tell me that. On September 11th?

Sherlock; "Either fortunately or otherwise Inspector I do say so."

Inspector Humboldt: " WEll! Very well..( ahem ..adjusts his collar), give me the file number my dear friend Sherlock. The Home Office has much work to do. How the hell did he get caught up in the machinations of the jurice prudence apparatus? Never mind.. the file number please."

Sherlock; It involved a Russian to your last question Inspector and the file number is CV 97-488

Location hidden

#26110 Apr 28, 2013
Humboldt: "On September 11th? Are you certian Sherlock?"

Sherlock; " Factually Inspector."

Humboldt: " Oh what a grand lad he is! He trumped them! He did not even know it, but he did Sherlock!"

Location hidden

#26111 Apr 28, 2013
Sherlock; " Yes, I agree Inspector. They should never have tested him. That said, he was tested and much how would you say difficulties have resulted."

Location hidden

#26112 Apr 28, 2013
Humboldt: "This is being sent now to the Home Office Sherlock. I want to be certain. Sept 11th? and the lad was struck down in Houston Texas on 3/22?

Sherlock: "Yes inspector. He comically say's when that happened he was in Houston fighting Dragons."

Humboldt: "Really. How interesting."

Watson enters; "there is more Chief Inspector."

Humboldt; " Oh do tell Watson. By the way I like your new shoes. They appear faintly resembling mine when I was a younger man."

Humboldt; " Oh, and Sherlock? Is not 322 under this Skull and Bones bunch at Yale? And, this is the exact date when the lad was struck down in Houston on March 22nd on 1986?

Sherlock; "Yes Inspector."

Humboldt: "The Queen is not goning to be very well pleased with this. I suggest both of you fasten your seat belts."

Location hidden

#26113 Apr 28, 2013
Humboldt; The lads direct bloodline cousin is not only in San Antonio Texas Sherlock. His Mithers Aunt is of Royalty. Scottish as it is. Clendaniel who married Lord Barrymore of Enland. And more than just a British connection......on his fathers side go back to the Von's of east Austia. Today misdirected by a Dutch coorelation as Von.....instead of Van."

Location hidden

#26114 Apr 28, 2013
Humboldt: " an entirely different matter Van or Von..Dutch or Austrian...stay clear now both you and Watson Sherlock. All this data has been forwarded to the Home Office."

Sherlock stoves his pipe...pacing casually towards the window.
"Inspector Humboldt with all due respect. Both Watson and I have been on this case for more than three years. Your behind the curve. And, if I do say so politely we full well expect blow back. THe KARMA heaped upon innocent people is of our concern. THey have no idea what they are messing with."

Location hidden

#26115 Apr 28, 2013
Hunboldt; "Cordials aside Sherlock. I'm full aware of how long this has been going on now. Finally so accutely apprised!
It is the Karma a Nation heaps upon its own people if I understood you correctly?"

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#26116 Apr 28, 2013
Hay topix 'administrators', I wish you morons would pull your heads out of your asses so I could ram your zinc ads up the void as a suitable replacement...

Since: Feb 13

Step Into My Realm

#26117 Apr 28, 2013
Be kind because everyone is fighting a battle.

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#26118 Apr 28, 2013
StellarKnight wrote:
Not to worry Watson. That is a half a chapter in my book ( research) and they know not where the trail leads. The links provide nothing with Occult research. As I have indicated.
1.911 << right there Standard Oil is founded. That series of numbers 911 would go on to be?
911 September 11th ground breaking for the Pentagon in 1941.
Those numbers would become an 'emergence ' to see phone number across America. 911
Those numbers would come to be 911 September 11th , 2001.
SO? so the person on the comments boards asks. So?
So when the name change occured to Exxon from Esso in 1972 is the date in time when Nixon took America off the Gold standard. So, rearch the principles who met in order bring this arrangement about as I have done.
Yes. Occult forces are at play;.
Stop casting Pearls stellar before swine. okay?
Anonymous

The Gap, Australia

#26119 Apr 29, 2013
My kind of God would never
have written the ten commandments.

He says that nothing is set in stone.

My kind of God makes
no promises he can’t keep.

My kind of God bites his nails
because he doesn’t always know
what will happen next.

My kind of God
wears denim jeans,
and likes to dance.

My kind of God works overtime
and always delivers the goods.

He doesn’t work in mysterious ways.

My kind of God knows that
we live in a world of greys,
that both black and white blind us.

My kind of God is an
equal opportunity employer
and has a toll-free number.

My kind of God laughs and laughs
when I get too serious,
because my kind of God
has heard it all before.
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#26120 Apr 29, 2013
It's going to rain, my foot feels it...

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#26121 Apr 29, 2013
Fairy Verte wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking that is a really funny avatar and your name made me laugh out loud! Had to do a double-take.
Thanks. I'm constantly surprised at how many people don't get it.

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#26122 Apr 29, 2013
Whoever put the "b" in the word "subtle" deserves a pat on the back.
omg

Moneta, VA

#26123 Apr 29, 2013
I hate it when people say good morning after noon!!! Wake up people I r sleeping your life away!

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#26124 Apr 29, 2013
omg wrote:
I hate it when people say good morning after noon!!! Wake up people I r sleeping your life away!
It's still morning on the west coast....
Krypteia

York, UK

#26125 Apr 29, 2013
Had to take the wife to hospital with a Hoover nozzle wedged in her fanny.although she's in intensive care doctors say she's picking up nicely

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#26126 Apr 29, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I'm constantly surprised at how many people don't get it.
i really need to start paying attention and actually read here because for some reason i thought ur name was Hoof alerted. lol

dont ask, i have no clue why.. lol
:}

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#26128 Apr 29, 2013
what? I get a 'please refrain from profanity and other agitations warning?" lol

Quoting Scripture is now profane. I see.

Matthew chap 7 vs 6

New International Version (2011)
"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.
New Living Translation (2007)
"Don't waste what is holy on people who are unholy. Don't throw your pearls to pigs! They will trample the pearls, then turn and attack you.

English Standard Version (2001)
“Do not give dogs what is holy, and do not throw your pearls before pigs, lest they trample them underfoot and turn to attack you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 2 min Poppyann 37,098
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 3 min Sam 10,621
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 4 min Poppyann 5,828
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 min Nordic Boys 67,213
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. 5 min Poppyann 1,652
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 8 min Poppyann 45,777
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 9 min Knock off purse s... 148,442
What Topics knows about you 21 min Knock off purse s... 35
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 36 min Vaporized 207,036
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr positronium 20,499