“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#25578 Mar 22, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I have, but it took a while to figure out I was clicking too fast. I'd get the same letter over and over and over and over. I started getting that word quickly after I looked at some posts, went to the main offbeat page (where all the topics are listed) and then scrolled down the page until I found the next icon showing where a letter is. I'd click on that, then peruse some topics and then go back and do it again.
I got it!! Thanks!
Richard

Baghdad, Iraq

#25579 Mar 22, 2013
I can't get my english

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#25580 Mar 23, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>I got it!! Thanks!
You're welcome.

Level 8

Location hidden

#25581 Mar 23, 2013
Auto-correct is my worst enema.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#25582 Mar 23, 2013
Wish there was no limit on giving props..I would love to give more out to others.

Level 8

Location hidden

#25583 Mar 23, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
Wish there was no limit on giving props..I would love to give more out to others.
But then they wouldn't mean as much. I might be TOO stingy with mine, but I forget I have them.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#25584 Mar 23, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
Don't be so modest, SP. Guys LOVE to have their gobs kissed.
not when they are 8 and in front of their friends..... lol
i see

Quakertown, PA

#25585 Mar 23, 2013
Just when you think things might get "normal," on here... lol
Sweetie-Pie

United States

#25590 Mar 23, 2013
Simply deVine wrote:
If this wasn't a terrorism dry run, I don't know what one is.
The terrorists wanted to see how TSA would handle it, how the crew would handle it, and how the passengers would handle it. I'm telling this to you because I want you to know.
The threat IS REAL. I saw it with my own eyes."
NB:- I can only suggest that you keep this going until this incident reaches the e-mail of all POLITICIANS and the news media!
Well we all see how you're handling it. You think everybody should start sending emails. You are out of your mind ya little twit!

lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#25591 Mar 23, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
not when they are 8 and in front of their friends..... lol
You're absolutely positively 100% correct. Some things ARE universal, no matter where you live.

Thanks for the belly laugh.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#25592 Mar 24, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolutely positively 100% correct. Some things ARE universal, no matter where you live.
Thanks for the belly laugh.
:)

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#25593 Mar 24, 2013
I hate going to the dentist.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#25594 Mar 24, 2013
I can't stand Doctor Offices..They make ya pull your shirt up or unbutton your jeans and pull them down..to exam this or that...WITH THEIR S-T-R-A-N-G-E-R-S hands.. at LEAST when you goooo to the Dentist.. ALL you have to do is OPEN WIDE!!!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#25595 Mar 24, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
I can't stand Doctor Offices..They make ya pull your shirt up or unbutton your jeans and pull them down..to exam this or that...WITH THEIR S-T-R-A-N-G-E-R-S hands.. at LEAST when you goooo to the Dentist.. ALL you have to do is OPEN WIDE!!!
CC.I know what you mean but they have to do some of these things in order to check on the problem or do the regular exam..but there are those who does things they shouldn't and those are the one that needs to be reported.

Level 8

Location hidden

#25596 Mar 24, 2013
My doctor said my rash isn't contagious, but he didn't convince me. Mainly because he yelled it to me from across the parking lot.
ME ME ME I I I

Carnegie, PA

#25598 Mar 24, 2013
did not win the Powerball yet again :(

Level 8

Location hidden

#25599 Mar 24, 2013
It's embarassing to send a text message to the wrong person.

Last weekend I texted "Hi, hon. I'm getting off work early and am really horny, so get ready for an evening of hot sex. I'll be there in a half hour" and sent it to my sister-in-law.

Imagine how awkward it would have been if I had sent that to the wrong person?

Level 8

Location hidden

#25600 Mar 24, 2013
My buddy picked up two girls at the bar last weekend and disappeared for a threesome. Next time I saw him I asked how it went.

"I felt like I won the lottery," he said, "because when we got undressed there were six matching balls."

“I gotta dig bick.”

Level 2

Since: Nov 10

You read that wrong.

#25601 Mar 24, 2013
I judged you. Lol!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#25602 Mar 24, 2013
And you thought I only played songs in offbeat?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 5 min Nobody 2 Special 2,018
Will the Independent1 please stand up? Who is t... 5 min Poet 4
LIM is lying 5 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 3
fulfilling moms wishes 7 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 1
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 7 min Poet 28,820
Who died and left Paul in charge? 8 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 1
Lets Discuss Men (Dec '13) 8 min Nobody 2 Special 864
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 11 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 38,596
Are You a MEAN Person ? 12 min Poet 71
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 28 min Wyle E Coyote 155,536
More from around the web