JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to...
Norse

Oak Brook, IL

#25565 Mar 22, 2013
Where in the name of Odin am I?
Norse

Oak Brook, IL

#25566 Mar 22, 2013
I can't be ova Cali! Dammit!

“I gotta dig bick.”

Level 2

Since: Nov 10

You read that wrong.

#25567 Mar 22, 2013
I woke up in a strange bedroom with a cute chick sucking my....oh yeah.
Norse

Oak Brook, IL

#25568 Mar 22, 2013
U crazy.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#25569 Mar 22, 2013
revilot2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey S&P,you'd better spoil him when he gets home Hun.
I have kissed the gob off him..... lol

and he's having his favourite for dinner..... cheese and ham pizza.....!!

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#25570 Mar 22, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
I have kissed the gob off him..... lol
and he's having his favourite for dinner..... cheese and ham pizza.....!!
Forgive my across the pond confusion, but what's a "gob"?

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#25571 Mar 22, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgive my across the pond confusion, but what's a "gob"?
a 'gob' is a mouth..... I have kissed the mouth of him.....(not that he liked it much) lol

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#25572 Mar 22, 2013
Don't be so modest, SP. Guys LOVE to have their gobs kissed.

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#25574 Mar 22, 2013
Has anyone ever actually spelled out topix and won the 50 points? I've found 3 "I"s today.... and that's the most I've ever found.

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#25575 Mar 22, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
Has anyone ever actually spelled out topix and won the 50 points? I've found 3 "I"s today.... and that's the most I've ever found.
Yes, I have, but it took a while to figure out I was clicking too fast. I'd get the same letter over and over and over and over. I started getting that word quickly after I looked at some posts, went to the main offbeat page (where all the topics are listed) and then scrolled down the page until I found the next icon showing where a letter is. I'd click on that, then peruse some topics and then go back and do it again.

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#25576 Mar 22, 2013
Whoa, wait a minute... there's an icon showing where the letters are???? Clue me in Hoofy.

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#25578 Mar 22, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I have, but it took a while to figure out I was clicking too fast. I'd get the same letter over and over and over and over. I started getting that word quickly after I looked at some posts, went to the main offbeat page (where all the topics are listed) and then scrolled down the page until I found the next icon showing where a letter is. I'd click on that, then peruse some topics and then go back and do it again.
I got it!! Thanks!
Richard

Basra, Iraq

#25579 Mar 22, 2013
I can't get my english

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#25580 Mar 23, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>I got it!! Thanks!
You're welcome.

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#25581 Mar 23, 2013
Auto-correct is my worst enema.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#25582 Mar 23, 2013
Wish there was no limit on giving props..I would love to give more out to others.

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#25583 Mar 23, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
Wish there was no limit on giving props..I would love to give more out to others.
But then they wouldn't mean as much. I might be TOO stingy with mine, but I forget I have them.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#25584 Mar 23, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
Don't be so modest, SP. Guys LOVE to have their gobs kissed.
not when they are 8 and in front of their friends..... lol
i see

Broomall, PA

#25585 Mar 23, 2013
Just when you think things might get "normal," on here... lol
Sweetie-Pie

United States

#25590 Mar 23, 2013
Simply deVine wrote:
If this wasn't a terrorism dry run, I don't know what one is.
The terrorists wanted to see how TSA would handle it, how the crew would handle it, and how the passengers would handle it. I'm telling this to you because I want you to know.
The threat IS REAL. I saw it with my own eyes."
NB:- I can only suggest that you keep this going until this incident reaches the e-mail of all POLITICIANS and the news media!
Well we all see how you're handling it. You think everybody should start sending emails. You are out of your mind ya little twit!

lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
True False Game (Jun '11) 4 min andet1987 14,360
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 6 min Chilli J 6,914
Memorable Movie Scenes. 9 min andet1987 138
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 9 min Denny CranesPlace 73,466
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 11 min 8541 MARINE 21,525
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 25 min andet1987 5,725
Nancy Pelosi Sucks! (Mar '10) 29 min andet1987 58
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Sharlene45 213,414
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 3 hr Impavid 3,588
More from around the web