JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to...
Anonymous

The Gap, Australia

#25339 Feb 22, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>Well that's me and my kind Mr Thicky then,I know hundreds of jokes and one liners who knows where they come from and I couldn't careless I certainly don't troll for them or troll people with a superior attitude either..
Tell all the truth but tell it slant,
Success in circuit lies,
Too bright for our infirm delight
The truth's superb surprise;

As lightning to the children eased
With explanation kind,
The truth must dazzle gradually
Or every man be blind.
&#8213; Emily Dickinson,

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#25340 Feb 22, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>Well that's me and my kind Mr Thicky then,I know hundreds of jokes and one liners who knows where they come from and I couldn't careless I certainly don't troll for them or troll people with a superior attitude either..
Well Krypt, I find your stuff funny and have repeated it to co-workers who also find it funny.

Please don't file a lawsuit against me through Devine Attorney and Associates.
Krypteia

Workington, UK

#25341 Feb 22, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Krypt, I find your stuff funny and have repeated it to co-workers who also find it funny.
Please don't file a lawsuit against me through Devine Attorney and Associates.
lol,I don't hold grudges and I don't get into online feuds,which happens a lot on here(offbeat).lol...

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#25342 Feb 22, 2013
Hmmmmmm?? Ok? I don't know?

Just thinking out loud! Only things from my RW that's all..........

Later!
dumb

Moneta, VA

#25343 Feb 22, 2013
PROFILE DeVINE wrote:
........What? You don't know what the Purple Wombat is?"

Billy's mother shrieked. "Go to your room this minute. Go! Just wait until your father gets home!"

So Billy marched up the stairs and into his room. He collapsed on the bed, crying. After some amount of time, he heard a car pull in and some doors shutting. His father was home. He could hear his parents talking downstairs but didn't know what they were saying. Then he heard footsteps coming up the stairs, and his door opened.

"Billy," his father began in that lecturing-father tone, "Your mother says you've been acting badly lately. Would you like to tell me what you've done?"

"Dad, I haven't done anything! I just don't know what the Purple Wombat is!"

"You...don't know what the Purple Wombat is. Well, in that case, you can just stay in this room all night, mister. And forget about dinner!"

Billy's father slammed the door and stormed off. Billy collapsed on his bed, crying his eyes out. He spent the next several hours that way -- lying there, crying, wishing he would wake up.

Then, in the middle of the night, he heard a voice. It said: "Billy. I am the Purple Wombat, Billy."

Billy sat up with a start. He looked around the room, trying to find the source of the voice, but he could not.

"Billy. I am the Purple Wombat. Find me, Billy."

It was coming from out the window. So Billy got up, put his shoes on, opened the window, and climbed out on to the roof.

"Billy. I am the Purple Wombat."

Billy jumped down off the roof and followed the voice down the road. He got to the edge of a wood.

"Billy. I am the Purple Wombat. Follow me, Billy."

The voice was coming from inside the wood. It was very dark and very frightening, but Billy didn't care. He had to find out what the Purple Wombat was. So, bravely, he entered the wood.

"Billy. I am the Purple Wombat. Keep going, Billy."

Billy kept going into the wood. He could hardly see anything, and he kept falling down and walking into things and hurting himself. But he kept going, driven by a need to find this enigma that kept calling his name.

"Billy. I am the Purple Wombat. This way, Billy."

Eventually, Billy emerged from the wood. He was on the shore of the town lake.

"Billy. I am the Purple Wombat. I'm out here, Billy."

It was coming from out across the lake. Billy got one of the small rowboats from the dock, untied it, and rowed out. Since he was only a small boy, it was very difficult. But he had to find out what the Purple Wombat was.

"Billy. I am the Purple Wombat. Row, Billy."

The voice was coming from across the lake. Billy doubled his effort, and the boat began to move a little faster. When he was about half way across the lake, he heard: "Billy, I am the Purple Wombat. I'm up here, Billy."

It was coming from directly above him. Billy stopped rowing and stood up to look for it. The boat tipped over, dumping him in the lake. Billy didn't know how to swim, so he drowned.

Moral of this story: Don't stand up in a boat.

~Starbuck DeVine.
not funny @ all two thumbs down

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#25344 Feb 22, 2013
A candlelight dinner with long-stemmed roses was a deadly combination for my inflatable Valentine.

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#25346 Feb 22, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
<quoted text>
I ain't too proud to admit that, sadly, none of mine are original... but they make me laff and I want to share that feeling.
I appreciate the humor :)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#25347 Feb 22, 2013
FRIDAY NITE...PARTY... at the Night Owl Saloon.. Continuing FlowerChild's BIRTHDAY WEEK!!.

YAY!!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#25348 Feb 22, 2013
How can you like me if you haven't tasted me yet?

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#25349 Feb 23, 2013
I am feeling things I have never felt before....... how strange is that....??
Level 6

Since: Nov 10

Australia

#25350 Feb 23, 2013
I've been tasted and tested and still rejected... lol
Level 6

Australia

#25351 Feb 23, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
I am feeling things I have never felt before....... how strange is that....??
A little strange...
I am feeling things of the past as if i'm still a teen... More than 16 years have passed and it feels like yesterday... The memories are crystal clear and resurfacing... think i'm hiding myself from the present and not facing up to reality... I feel safe in my memories and feelings of days gone by.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#25352 Feb 23, 2013
ikryptoniter wrote:
I've been tasted and tested and still rejected... lol
...theres a pizza roll up in Portland who understands what you are feeling...
Level 6

Australia

#25353 Feb 23, 2013
If guns kill people, I suppose pencils misspell words, Cars drive drunk and spoons make people overweight...
Level 6

Australia

#25354 Feb 23, 2013
Anyone else believe Headphones just tie themselves in knots while we're not looking...

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#25355 Feb 23, 2013
How many lawsuits will be filed against topix in 2013?

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#25356 Feb 23, 2013
Have the place annointed with oil..and prayed through out.

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#25357 Feb 23, 2013
It hurts when you want someone,, but can't have them.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#25358 Feb 23, 2013
SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER...at Dirty Nellie's Ale House..Pole Dancing 101..LET'S PARTY!!
Level 6

Australia

#25359 Feb 23, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
It hurts when you want someone,, but can't have them.
It certainly does... but the way i see it is... it's not meant to be...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How's your weather today? (Mar '12) 9 min NCJAIL 6,474
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 11 min NCJAIL 5,418
True False Game (Jun '11) 12 min Sublime1 15,240
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 14 min Sublime1 5,880
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 16 min liam cul8r 2,983
Are people born good or bad? (Jan '13) 27 min Sally 189
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 31 min 8541 MARINE 25,082
Coffee with Pie! (Sep '08) 3 hr Sublime1 35,403
Cyber Friendships real or not? (Nov '11) 4 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 1,233
More from around the web