Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Hoof Arted wrote:
Could the terrorist situation be blunted if we offered Muslims 80 virgins to convert?
Lol
Cally man

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Ya MON!
Krypteia

Waterlooville, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

The doctor has advised me to avoid saturated fat so I've stopped shagging the wife in the shower

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Need a cute judge button Kypteia. I did do the Funny one though.

:)
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Just when science thinks they've got it down, a meteor falls on the russkies! Why didn't it fall on North Korea, it would have solved all our problems, no?
Level 7

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

No!
How dreadful for the Russians.
Krypteia

Waterlooville, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

__Quintessence__ wrote:
Just when science thinks they've got it down, a meteor falls on the russkies! Why didn't it fall on North Korea, it would have solved all our problems, no?
lol,Amazing!went to my mates fiftieth birthday party tonight and we were saying the same thing,that or Iran.

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Don't tell my pillow I said this, but I don't think he'll ever fulfill his dream of becoming a hair stylist.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

www.crosbylakeside.co.uk

my new gym......
Lizz

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

I smell Farts wrote:
Did you guys hear that?
It was meeeeee!:D
Embrace the farts meg.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

for you. I luv this video, always getz me laughing, thought I'd share it with you. Hey, call it a study of animal or reptile behaviorism ;-) Good Day !
Anonymous

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

An old Doberman starts chasing rabbits and before long, discovers that he's lost. Wandering about, he notices a panther heading rapidly in his direction with the intention of having lunch.

The old Doberman thinks, "Oh, oh! I'm in deep shit now!"

Noticing some bones on the ground close by, he immediately settles down to chew on the bones with his back to the approaching cat. Just as the panther is about to leap, the old Doberman exclaims loudly,

"Boy, that was one delicious panther! I wonder, if there are any more around here?"

Hearing this, the young panther halts his attack in mid-strike, a look of terror comes over him and he slinks away into the trees.

"Whew!," says the panther, "That was close! That old Doberman nearly had me!"

Meanwhile, a squirrel who had been watching the whole scene from a nearby tree, figures he can put this knowledge to good use and trade it for protection from the panther. So, off he goes.

The squirrel soon catches up with the panther, spills the beans and strikes a deal for himself with the panther.

The young panther is furious at being made a fool of and says, "Here, squirrel, hop on my back and see what's going to happen to that conniving canine!"

Now, the old Doberman sees the panther coming with the squirrel on his back and thinks, "What am I going to do now?," but instead of running, the dog sits down with his back to his attackers, pretending he hasn't seen them yet, and just when they get close enough to hear, the old Doberman says ...

"Where's that squirrel? I sent him off an hour ago to bring me another panther!"

Moral of this story...

Don't mess with the old dogs... Age and skill will always overcome youth and treachery!

Bull Shit and brilliance only come with age and experience.

“...the wife wants a new car...”

...and she's doin' research...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

...farmer figures his old rooster has lost a step and is probably not gettin' the job done anymore, so he brings home a new rooster.....turns the new rooster out in the yard....the old rooster waits til the farmer is sittin' on the porch, then lures the new rooster under the porch...he "insults" the new rooster, and the new rooster chases the old rooster, who is now squawkn' and runnin', into the yard.....farmer gets his shotgun, and blows the new rooster away, shakin' his head sayin' "that's the third gay rooster i've brought home this month"....

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

PROFILE DeVINE wrote:
An old Doberman starts chasing rabbits and before long, discovers that he's lost. Wandering about, he notices a panther heading rapidly in his direction with the intention of having lunch.
The old Doberman thinks, "Oh, oh! I'm in deep shit now!"
Noticing some bones on the ground close by, he immediately settles down to chew on the bones with his back to the approaching cat. Just as the panther is about to leap, the old Doberman exclaims loudly,
"Boy, that was one delicious panther! I wonder, if there are any more around here?"
Hearing this, the young panther halts his attack in mid-strike, a look of terror comes over him and he slinks away into the trees.
"Whew!," says the panther, "That was close! That old Doberman nearly had me!"
Meanwhile, a squirrel who had been watching the whole scene from a nearby tree, figures he can put this knowledge to good use and trade it for protection from the panther. So, off he goes.
The squirrel soon catches up with the panther, spills the beans and strikes a deal for himself with the panther.
The young panther is furious at being made a fool of and says, "Here, squirrel, hop on my back and see what's going to happen to that conniving canine!"
Now, the old Doberman sees the panther coming with the squirrel on his back and thinks, "What am I going to do now?," but instead of running, the dog sits down with his back to his attackers, pretending he hasn't seen them yet, and just when they get close enough to hear, the old Doberman says ...
"Where's that squirrel? I sent him off an hour ago to bring me another panther!"
Moral of this story...
Don't mess with the old dogs... Age and skill will always overcome youth and treachery!
Bull Shit and brilliance only come with age and experience.
Wow. that was funny. Who wrote it?

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

YOU can stop with YOUR icons Now... I know who and why YOU are doing it.... But if YOU love following me around to every thread than so be it... Do you think I could have a few more lips??? LMAO...
Jimmy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

ms_Sweeter wrote:
YOU can stop with YOUR icons Now... I know who and why YOU are doing it.... But if YOU love following me around to every thread than so be it... Do you think I could have a few more lips??? LMAO...
You have no idea who is doing it really but you think you do and are probably wrong. Turn a blind eye or do this on a phone. We don't pay attention to them and if we see positive judge icons on terrible posts we know. Why do you want more lips?

“...the wife wants a new car...”

...and she's doin' research...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

....farmer brings home a new bull.....h u g e bull....2500 pounds and not a scrap of fat on this bull anywhere....the two resident herd bulls see this, and the youngest one starts pawing the ground and bellerin'....the oldest one sez "You aren't gonna FIGHT that thing are you?".....youngest bull sez "I hope not, but i damn sure want him to know I"M a bull, too....."......

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea who is doing it really but you think you do and are probably wrong. Turn a blind eye or do this on a phone. We don't pay attention to them and if we see positive judge icons on terrible posts we know. Why do you want more lips?
I might be but its doubtful...They know why....

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

New Posters.. If a comment OFFENDS you..YOU can REPORT it..and s Top Mod staff member will review the inquiry. Take it from this old timer.. am NOT as OLD as some of these geezers.

BUT, I also HAD to learn the hard way. THAZt there are kind and RUDE players on these forums... AND you as we ad everyone posting is a GUEST... AND we DO NOT deserve to be treated HARSHLY!!.. Have FUN, but remember, there are those WHO enjoy trouble.. they are called TROLLS!! ROCK ON ROCKERS!!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
New Posters.. If a comment OFFENDS you..YOU can REPORT it..and s Top Mod staff member will review the inquiry. Take it from this old timer.. am NOT as OLD as some of these geezers.
BUT, I also HAD to learn the hard way. THAZt there are kind and RUDE players on these forums... AND you as we ad everyone posting is a GUEST... AND we DO NOT deserve to be treated HARSHLY!!.. Have FUN, but remember, there are those WHO enjoy trouble.. they are called TROLLS!! ROCK ON ROCKERS!!
Take it from me new posters, Miss CC might be quite the antique however she ain't kidding! She's reported me so many times I've developed a rash but I lover her regardless...

“Gone in 16 seconds”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning Niter.
You speak of your first love made me think of this young guy(then in his 40's) a few years ago told me he would never forget his first love.He said to me you know who that was.I said No.He tells me I was his first love.I never knew this..Ran into him and his girlfriens about a year ago and he says he told his girlfriend that I was his first love..Made me feel odd..
Remember the first time he asked me out.I was dating someone then and this guy was with me when he asked me out.I kept telling him I was to old for him..As I did for many years..
I'm thinking I around 8 years older than he.We were neighbors and I use to play with him when he was a baby.I had no one else.All others wanted nothing to do with me.
He tells ya now... lol... it's a guy thing... love em' but don't tell ,em

i'd like to catch up with her one day...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••