JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to...

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#25272 Feb 14, 2013
Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!
Krypteia

Brighton, UK

#25274 Feb 14, 2013
I hated weddings when I was younger,my granny would say your next she stopped after I said the same at a funeral.
Level 6

Since: Nov 10

United States

#25275 Feb 14, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you my dear niter.
May you remember this Valentine's day.May it be as special as you are.
Hello HML
Today was special, i found myself thinking of my first love (now 20 years ago) Funny how impessionable our first love is.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S
I smell Farts

Canada

#25276 Feb 14, 2013
Did you guys hear that?
It was meeeeee!:D

Embrace the farts meg.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#25277 Feb 15, 2013
ikryptoniter wrote:
<quoted text>Hello HML
Today was special, i found myself thinking of my first love (now 20 years ago) Funny how impessionable our first love is.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S
Good Morning Niter.
You speak of your first love made me think of this young guy(then in his 40's) a few years ago told me he would never forget his first love.He said to me you know who that was.I said No.He tells me I was his first love.I never knew this..Ran into him and his girlfriens about a year ago and he says he told his girlfriend that I was his first love..Made me feel odd..
Remember the first time he asked me out.I was dating someone then and this guy was with me when he asked me out.I kept telling him I was to old for him..As I did for many years..
I'm thinking I around 8 years older than he.We were neighbors and I use to play with him when he was a baby.I had no one else.All others wanted nothing to do with me.

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#25278 Feb 16, 2013
Could the terrorist situation be blunted if we offered Muslims 80 virgins to convert?

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#25279 Feb 16, 2013
I watch a movie and things comes back to me and I end up crying..
Cally man

Benton, KY

#25280 Feb 16, 2013
THE MAMMOTH DENTIST wrote:
Try sniffing an object made of metal

then touch it and sniff your finger

the scent of metal on your finger

will be stronger than

the scent of the metal object itself

when she gets home from work

my girl’s s natch, taint, and crack

reek of the brass pole

from the titty bar down by the railroad tracks

when her p ussy gets juicy

the tuna sald stink of her c unt

mingling with the lingering scent of metal

smells like a harpoon.....

HARPOONTANG !
Yuck man..soo much for breakfast!
Cally man

Benton, KY

#25281 Feb 16, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
Could the terrorist situation be blunted if we offered Muslims 80 virgins to convert?
Lol
Cally man

Benton, KY

#25282 Feb 16, 2013
Ya MON!
Krypteia

Brighton, UK

#25283 Feb 16, 2013
The doctor has advised me to avoid saturated fat so I've stopped shagging the wife in the shower

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#25284 Feb 16, 2013
Need a cute judge button Kypteia. I did do the Funny one though.

:)
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#25285 Feb 16, 2013
Just when science thinks they've got it down, a meteor falls on the russkies! Why didn't it fall on North Korea, it would have solved all our problems, no?
Level 7

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#25286 Feb 16, 2013
No!
How dreadful for the Russians.
Krypteia

Brighton, UK

#25287 Feb 16, 2013
__Quintessence__ wrote:
Just when science thinks they've got it down, a meteor falls on the russkies! Why didn't it fall on North Korea, it would have solved all our problems, no?
lol,Amazing!went to my mates fiftieth birthday party tonight and we were saying the same thing,that or Iran.

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#25288 Feb 17, 2013
Don't tell my pillow I said this, but I don't think he'll ever fulfill his dream of becoming a hair stylist.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#25289 Feb 17, 2013
www.crosbylakeside.co.uk

my new gym......
Lizz

Reading, PA

#25290 Feb 17, 2013
I smell Farts wrote:
Did you guys hear that?
It was meeeeee!:D
Embrace the farts meg.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

for you. I luv this video, always getz me laughing, thought I'd share it with you. Hey, call it a study of animal or reptile behaviorism ;-) Good Day !
Anonymous

The Gap, Australia

#25291 Feb 17, 2013
An old Doberman starts chasing rabbits and before long, discovers that he's lost. Wandering about, he notices a panther heading rapidly in his direction with the intention of having lunch.

The old Doberman thinks, "Oh, oh! I'm in deep shit now!"

Noticing some bones on the ground close by, he immediately settles down to chew on the bones with his back to the approaching cat. Just as the panther is about to leap, the old Doberman exclaims loudly,

"Boy, that was one delicious panther! I wonder, if there are any more around here?"

Hearing this, the young panther halts his attack in mid-strike, a look of terror comes over him and he slinks away into the trees.

"Whew!," says the panther, "That was close! That old Doberman nearly had me!"

Meanwhile, a squirrel who had been watching the whole scene from a nearby tree, figures he can put this knowledge to good use and trade it for protection from the panther. So, off he goes.

The squirrel soon catches up with the panther, spills the beans and strikes a deal for himself with the panther.

The young panther is furious at being made a fool of and says, "Here, squirrel, hop on my back and see what's going to happen to that conniving canine!"

Now, the old Doberman sees the panther coming with the squirrel on his back and thinks, "What am I going to do now?," but instead of running, the dog sits down with his back to his attackers, pretending he hasn't seen them yet, and just when they get close enough to hear, the old Doberman says ...

"Where's that squirrel? I sent him off an hour ago to bring me another panther!"

Moral of this story...

Don't mess with the old dogs... Age and skill will always overcome youth and treachery!

Bull Shit and brilliance only come with age and experience.

“...him or her...neither one...”

Since: Jun 08

..cares about any of us..none.

#25292 Feb 17, 2013
...farmer figures his old rooster has lost a step and is probably not gettin' the job done anymore, so he brings home a new rooster.....turns the new rooster out in the yard....the old rooster waits til the farmer is sittin' on the porch, then lures the new rooster under the porch...he "insults" the new rooster, and the new rooster chases the old rooster, who is now squawkn' and runnin', into the yard.....farmer gets his shotgun, and blows the new rooster away, shakin' his head sayin' "that's the third gay rooster i've brought home this month"....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 min Mila Beaujolais 20,562
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min xxxooxxx 200,865
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 3 min TheJerseyDevil 357
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Blitzking 209,646
3 Word Sentence (each word, one syllable only) (Jan '15) 20 min Mila Beaujolais 1,038
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 21 min Mila Beaujolais 82,687
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 23 min Mila Beaujolais 14,511
2words into 2new words (May '12) 27 min TheJerseyDevil 5,083
News Police Respond To St. Cloud Mall On Reports Of ... 1 hr Spotted Girl 180
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 1 hr unreals_dad 147,203
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr A_Visitor 61,476
More from around the web