JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to...
Katie Mellish

UK

#25195 Feb 11, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
i really don't like getting home late from work...... i feel like I've been robbed.... cos that is time i will never be able to get back.....
Thats true girl i dont mind being late for work.But being late home is a different matter.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#25196 Feb 11, 2013
The only REAL thing YOU have to worry about in this World is Sharing the Love that was given to each of us as a Gift from Our Father... the rest is just Bullish!t!!
Anonymous

The Gap, Australia

#25197 Feb 11, 2013
Suspicions amongst thoughts, are like bats amongst birds, they ever fly by twilight.

Certainly they are to be repressed, or at least well guarded: for they cloud the mind; they lease friends; and they check with business, whereby business cannot go on currently and constantly. They dispose kings to tyranny, husbands to jealousy, wise men to irresolution and melancholy.

They are defects, not in the heart, but in the brain; for they take place in the stoutest natures; as in the example of Henry the Seventh of England. There was not a more suspicious man, nor a more stout. And in such a composition they do small hurt. For commonly they are not admitted, but with examination, whether they be likely or no. But in fearful natures they gain ground too fast.

There is nothing makes a man suspect much, more than to know little; and therefore men should remedy suspicion, by procuring to know more, and not to keep their suspicions in smother. What would men have? Do they think, those they employ and deal with, are saints? Do they not think, they will have their own ends, and be truer to themselves, than to them?

Therefore there is no better way, to moderate suspicions, than to account upon such suspicions as true, and yet to bridle them as false. For so far a man ought to make use of suspicions, as to provide, as if that should be true, that he suspects, yet it may do him no hurt.

Suspicions that the mind of itself gathers, are but buzzes; but suspicions that are artificially nourished, and put into men's heads, by the tales and whisperings of others, have stings. Certainly, the best mean, to clear the way in this same wood of suspicions, is frankly not to communicate them with the party, that he suspects; for thereby he shall be sure to know more of the truth of them, than he did before; and withal shall make that party more circumspect, not to give further cause of suspicion.

But this would not be done to men of base natures; for they, if they find themselves once suspected, will never be true.

An Italian quote says, "Sospetto licentia fede"; as if suspicion, did give a passport to faith; but it ought, rather, to kindle it to discharge itself.

“Vintage 1949”

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

lightly salted

#25198 Feb 11, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
The only REAL thing YOU have to worry about in this World is Sharing the Love that was given to each of us as a Gift from Our Father... the rest is just Bullish!t!!
My love is shared with family, those who have served/are serving and close friends, the rest are on their own...
riding sally

United States

#25199 Feb 12, 2013
jdmdusa wrote:
some of these posters act like this is the lottery. They take it way too serious. GROW UP folks its a game you do NOT win money
what!!!!! no money??? someone owes me an explanation!!!
Krypteia

Brighton, UK

#25200 Feb 12, 2013
Went for my routine check up today and everything seemed to be going fine until he stuck his index finger up my arse.Do you think I should change dentists?

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#25201 Feb 12, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
My love is shared with family, those who have served/are serving and close friends, the rest are on their own...
Guess I'm on my own..as always.

“South Louisiana”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

very small

#25202 Feb 12, 2013
Hey you how have you been. Guess who lol.
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Guess I'm on my own..as always.

Level 9

Location hidden

#25203 Feb 12, 2013
Rentman1 wrote:
Hey you how have you been. Guess who lol.<quoted text>
Hey there baby..Nice for you to stop by.How you doing? I'm ok...You know me...LOL

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#25204 Feb 12, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Guess I'm on my own..as always.
Hey Sweetie... You know you always have a few friends here... Hugs to YOU!!!

Level 9

Location hidden

#25205 Feb 12, 2013
ms_Sweeter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sweetie... You know you always have a few friends here... Hugs to YOU!!!
Thanks...Hugs back.I know I have a few friends..Few is better than none(~:
Kathleena

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#25206 Feb 12, 2013
I'd like to know the REAL reason the Pope is resigning. I don't believe it's, entirely, if at all, because of health issues. If the pope catches a cold...the world knows about it. Something's fishy.

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#25207 Feb 12, 2013
Sometimes I just want to scream!!
Krypteia

Brighton, UK

#25208 Feb 12, 2013
The wife has been missing a week now,the police said to prepare for the worst
So I've moved..

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#25209 Feb 12, 2013
Katie Mellish wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Stacked and proud remember me Katie Mellish from Manchester we talked a few times a while back.Where have you been girl?
hay Katie.... I have been here.... just not as much as I used to be.....

I hope you have been well...... I was in Manchester last week... it was horrible weather ... just like here really....:)

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#25210 Feb 12, 2013
Do dyslexic people mistakenly go to Macy's instead of the YMCA?

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#25211 Feb 12, 2013
Somethings are just not meant to be understood.
Level 7

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#25212 Feb 12, 2013
Happy Valentines Day for tomorrow.
Wish you to find your true love.

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#25213 Feb 12, 2013
k-wire wrote:
Happy Valentines Day for tomorrow.
Wish you to find your true love.
<whisper>Um... wrong day.. it's the 12th today...
Krypteia

Brighton, UK

#25214 Feb 12, 2013
QuiteCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
<whisper>Um... wrong day.. it's the 12th today...
They are on the other side of the planet and it's already Wednesday for them so it would be Valentines day the next day,lol,is mistake to make I had to think about it as we'll,lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name something that gets past around (Feb '14) 1 hr Brandiiiiiiii 1,065
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 1 hr Brandiiiiiiii 5,994
Word Association (Mar '10) 1 hr -Papa-Smurf- 22,776
Word Association (Jun '10) 1 hr -Papa-Smurf- 32,771
"3 Syllable" Word s - A-Z" 1 hr Brandiiiiiiii 64
One Word (Jan '09) 1 hr -Papa-Smurf- 18,406
**4 Syllable Word A-Z** (Jul '12) 1 hr Brandiiiiiiii 980
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 226,122
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr F_R_E_D 32,515
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr Brandiiiiiiii 6,767