JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to...

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#25173 Feb 10, 2013
Paranoia runs rampant on topix

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#25174 Feb 10, 2013
Good Night ya'll.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#25175 Feb 10, 2013
Bathing Suits..are at the Mall...okay, Offbeat Chicks..we need to goooo shopping.
Anonymous

The Gap, Australia

#25176 Feb 10, 2013
Stop cutting.

I get it, life hurts.

You want to feel, something.

You would rather watch your own blood seep out of your body from a self inflicted wound, than experience the hurt you have inside.

I get it. Stop cutting.

You choose to hurt yourself because you are overwhelmed by the pain you have caused another person, even if it was unintentional. The thought of that person whom you have such strong feelings for, suffering because of your actions or in-actions, is almost unbearable.

I get it. Stop cutting.

You don't know what to make of your situation. You don't know how a person like you could end up in such a fucked up scene. You feel stuck, lost.

I get it. I do.
Stop cutting.

Your parents suck. They don't understand the kind of shit you are going through. Sure they were kids once but that was different. Things were different back then. They don't get you and they probably never will. They don't care.

I get it. Stop cutting.

You really want to hurt yourself because you get off on the pain. You want it. You need it. You deserve it. Your were put on this earth to suffer and you accept your role as martyr.

I get it. Truly, I do.
Stop cutting.

You need some sort of release. Something, anything. Anything but the consuming black,
nothing. The sweet release that only a razor can provide is the only thing that seems real to you amidst all of the drama.

I get it.
Stop cutting.

There is chaos in your life and the secret solitude provided by your ritual seems like an oasis.

I get it. Stop cutting.

You like the way your skin splits open. You like the way you can touch the cuts underneath your clothes. You like the way the scars remind you.

I get it.
Stop cutting.

The love of your life has abandoned you, leaving a void that nobody will ever fill. Ever.
You are completely and utterly alone.

Life sucks.

I get it.

You however, are beautiful,
inside and out,
scars and everything,
and you are not as alone as you think.

Please,
Please,
Please,
Stop cutting.

“look up and laugh”

Level 9

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#25178 Feb 11, 2013
some of these posters act like this is the lottery. They take it way too serious. GROW UP folks its a game you do NOT win money
Anonymous

The Gap, Australia

#25179 Feb 11, 2013
Lost in love the two playfully were immersed both in water and love an idyllic pool far from public view
Opened a portal hidden serene private was the reality their attention was exclusive for one another the
Quiet solitude it reached shore the trees took on the appearance of soft green uniformed sentinels of
Nature on the other side the rock cliffs was the amplifier their laughter had a rich explosion it feel back
On their two hearts wistfulness tinged in bliss opened deeper grandeur in their eyes for one another a
Glow pervaded this hideaway the secure the richest ground where all love flourishes be ye old or young
Seek these timbers the run off of mountain streams in them you will find life invigorated timelessness
Releases a sea of joy compressed into this hidden place a drum is beating it is both of your hearts
Beating In unison even nature has this ripple they say fire and water doesnít mix then why is gentle
Sparks rising and a smoldering in the eyes passionís fire is about to ignite itís instantaneous
Explosion will rock the surrounding elements the epic center will come from no other place than
The body beautiful it crests and falls in deep valleys and reach mountain peaks love alone can only
Know these pleasures and at certain seasons this is a must you prolong not just love but great love
Romance will come like the island girlís dance deep rhythmic mesmerizing youíre their when you forget
Your name your brain has been thrown in to over drive enjoy the ride nothing will be common in
Embrace the thundering waterfall will drive you to your knees here your pleas will be answered where
Is the magic you both have whispered it always lays at the end of comparable searching by both you
Touch with body and soul a mysterious fount laid in spiritual bedrock never fails to provide if you call
And search you will walk into this living promise love is a surety but you must dress for it in proper attire
You divest yourself of self and your desire is to only to give to this significant other they speak of morning dew
When struck by the morning sun appears as landscape filled with diamonds love is a Curtin bejeweled
With many precious stones how it shimmers hidden within its vale wonders exists it has and never will
Be plundered by thieves and robbers only innocent lovers will it admit many are the places it can be
Found what is described here is one of them life will and can be hard but in these recesses you will find
Armor that cannot be penetrated you both will emerge as visual and powerful casted hardened steel
Forged and molded in the sweetest modulations I went a poverty weighted man and returned with royal
Riches if you ask what are they called with the highest praise a tongue can tell they are called the love of
my life..........
Anonymous

The Gap, Australia

#25180 Feb 11, 2013
Your eyes,
Are blue and pierce through me,
or maybe they are emeralds
and they glow and enchant me,
and I look across the table at you
and wait, for you to feel the touch of my look,
to see your eyes turn up to mine, just green,
and I feel the sting of desire and admire
all the beauty of your femininity to eternity
it takes me.......

what is a woman
who makes me feel
this good ?

Sweetie-Pie

United States

#25181 Feb 11, 2013
Unbelievable. The pope is hanging up his Mitre.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#25182 Feb 11, 2013
Valentine's Day is just around the corner.

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#25183 Feb 11, 2013
I don't like Valentine's Day.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25184 Feb 11, 2013
I Hate Mondays...especially when they are cold and gray...:(

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#25188 Feb 11, 2013
Her we are..Winter offers..SO MUCH!! To Mr..IT MAKES ME FEEL ALIVE!!.. Shiver, warm, shiver, cozy..AND HOT TODDYS were invented for the Wintertime Blues!!!

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#25189 Feb 11, 2013
i really don't like getting home late from work...... i feel like I've been robbed.... cos that is time i will never be able to get back.....
Katie Mellish

UK

#25190 Feb 11, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
i really don't like getting home late from work...... i feel like I've been robbed.... cos that is time i will never be able to get back.....
Hello Stacked and proud remember me Katie Mellish from Manchester we talked a few times a while back.Where have you been girl?
Missy2

Dexter, MO

#25191 Feb 11, 2013
POSTING FROM FIRST PAGE

I was just following a NAME in to see what they had to JUST SAY.
:)
Missy2

Dexter, MO

#25192 Feb 11, 2013
DAMNET ,,, all my posts disappeared ... AGAIN.

WTH Topix????

SERIOUSLY.

FREE SPEECH, but only for SOME?

Interesting/INVESTIGATE(TION)

;~)
Missy2

Dexter, MO

#25193 Feb 11, 2013
jdmdusa wrote:
some of these posters act like this is the lottery. They take it way too serious. GROW UP folks its a game you do NOT win money
NO OFFENSE INTENDED -- but was that really necessary?
:(

Aren't we allowed to JUST SAY SOMETHING TO WITH OUT YOUR cutting us down with your voice?
Missy2

Dexter, MO

#25194 Feb 11, 2013
too ????

Typos wouldn't be noticed if you called me.

Chris - I'm waiting by the phone to HEAR from you 2.
Katie Mellish

UK

#25195 Feb 11, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
Thats true girl i dont mind being late for work.But being late home is a different matter.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#25196 Feb 11, 2013
The only REAL thing YOU have to worry about in this World is Sharing the Love that was given to each of us as a Gift from Our Father... the rest is just Bullish!t!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 4 min andet1987 28,537
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) (Dec '14) 7 min andet1987 2,115
* Things You Don't Want To See * 10 min andet1987 214
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) 14 min andet1987 1,376
Play "end of the word" (Nov '08) 16 min andet1987 27,348
3 Word Sentence (each word, one syllable only) (Jan '15) 18 min andet1987 1,687
one word only (Jun '08) 20 min andet1987 56,453
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr North Mountain 231,462
Two rhyming words! (Jun '12) 1 hr North Mountain 888
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 1 hr North Mountain 8,660