JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to...

“YOU'RE STEWED BUTTWAD!!!”

Since: Oct 07

the place with Pyramid Head

#25104 Feb 4, 2013
ugh what a stench
Level 6

Since: Nov 10

Los Angeles, CA

#25105 Feb 4, 2013
PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello
I can't find it now, but there was a post from you saying hello to Honeymylove and a couple other names. One of them was pes and if that
was for me, I wanted to say Hello to you as well. I don't know that I'm familiar with you, but that makes no matter. Pssst! Do I know you.:))))
Hope you are doing good.
:)
I did give a shout out to you PES ..
You know of me (:

PESCreate

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#25106 Feb 4, 2013
ikryptoniter wrote:
<quoted text>I did give a shout out to you PES ..
You know of me (:
Hmmmm, I want to believe I know who you are and that we've actually chatted a bit back and forth, but you look so different. To know of you, would mean I would of you, right? hahaha - You could do something about that.

Have a good night.
Anonymous

The Gap, Australia

#25107 Feb 4, 2013
Hey, You Know What....

All of a sudden, it came to me!!!!!

My dog’s secret...

My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day.

He has his food prepared for him.

He can eat whenever he wants.

His meals are provided at no cost to him.

He visits the Doctor once a year for his check-up

And again during the year if any medical needs arise.

For this he pays nothing, and nothing is required of him.

He lives in a nice neighbourhood in an appartment that is much larger than he needs, but he is not required to do any upkeep.

He makes no contribution to the running or to maintenance of the appartment.

If he makes a mess, someone else cleans it up.

He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep.

He receives this accommodation absolutely free.

He is living like a King, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever.

All of his costs are picked up by others who go out, work hard, and earn a living every day.

I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head...

I think my dog might be an illegal IMMIGRANT!

The Gloop
Level 8

Since: Sep 08

#25108 Feb 4, 2013
Gloop.
Level 6

United States

#25109 Feb 4, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening to you to...Hope your day is a good one or has been a good one...are you relaxing watching the game???well Im, not into games but I am kind of rooting for the Ravens...:O)..have a good one..oh yes its Good to meet you..
The 49ers Lost...:'(
Level 6

United States

#25110 Feb 4, 2013
PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm, I want to believe I know who you are and that we've actually chatted a bit back and forth, but you look so different. To know of you, would mean I would of you, right? hahaha - You could do something about that.
Have a good night.
I say know of me 'cause i don't say much around here... I had to reinvent myself but i'm the same old bag of Bones...(:

night trish
superstition

Howell, MI

#25111 Feb 5, 2013
my dad was obese he went to jail and became skinny and I was skinny and became fat..
superstition

Howell, MI

#25112 Feb 5, 2013
i'm a fatass because i don't go to karatee class no more..
superstition

Howell, MI

#25113 Feb 5, 2013
if i got there i'ma get my ass kciked the guy is gonna be all like.. you weakling!! you can't even do 900 squats!! aaaa!!
Krypteia

Worthing, UK

#25114 Feb 5, 2013
Just booked a table for Valentines day,not looking forward to it though,,the wife is crap at snooker.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#25115 Feb 5, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
Just booked a table for Valentines day,not looking forward to it though,,the wife is crap at snooker.
and where the bloody hell have you been??:)
Krypteia

Worthing, UK

#25116 Feb 5, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
and where the bloody hell have you been??:)
Lol,hello sexy,just come back on today,how are you and mini scousers?,have you missed me then babes...

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#25117 Feb 5, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>Lol,hello sexy,just come back on today,how are you and mini scousers?,have you missed me then babes...
we are all okay hun.....

yeah I wondered where you'd got to.... why the absence...??
Krypteia

Worthing, UK

#25118 Feb 5, 2013
Computer gave up the ghost beginning November and just couldn't be arsed,plus turned bloody fifty December so wasn't sure if I should end it all,lol,then I thought no I'm to gorgeous,lol,just got an iPad,thought I'd come and have a look,x

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#25119 Feb 5, 2013
ikryptoniter wrote:
<quoted text>There's a familiar face... Hello HML
Hello Niter..you better remember me..LOL

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#25120 Feb 5, 2013
Hello

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#25121 Feb 5, 2013
7 degrees F this morning, but I can handle it.

No sweat.

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#25122 Feb 5, 2013
As a sniper with the Navy SEALs in Iraq, Chris Kyle was shot twice and wounded on several other occasions. He is credited with 160 confirmed kills. He received several commendations. Of his fierceness there is no reasonable doubt. Whether his exploits display courage is an entirely separate question.

American Sniper: The Autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History, the ghost-written memoir for which Kyle claims primary authorship, offers convincing testimony that Kyle not only failed to display genuine courage in Iraq, but was incapable of recognizing it when it was exhibited by desperate patriots seeking to evict the armed foreigners who had invaded and occupied their country.

The insurgents who fought the American invasion (and the few “allied” troops representing governments that had been bribed or brow-beaten into collaborating in that crime) were sub-human “savages” and “cowards,” according to Kyle.

“Savage, despicable evil,” writes Kyle.“That’s what we were fighting in Iraq…. People ask me all the time,`How many people have you killed?’... The number is not important to me. I only wish I had killed more. Not for bragging rights, but because I believe the world is a better place without savages out there taking American lives.”

None of the American military personnel whose lives were wasted in Iraq had to die there, because none of them had any legitimate reason to be there. From Kyle’s perspective, however, only incorrigibly “evil” people would object once their country had been designated the target of one of Washington’s frequent outbursts of murderous humanitarianism.

The insensate savagery of the Iraqi population was supposedly illustrated by the first kill Kyle recorded as a sniper, while covering a Marine advance near Nasiriyah in March, 2003.

“I looked through the scope,” Kyle recalls.“The only people who were moving were [a] woman and maybe a child or two nearby. I watched the troops pull up. Ten young, proud Marines in uniform got out of their vehicles and gathered for a foot patrol. As the Americans organized, the woman took something from beneath her clothes, and yanked at it. She’d set a grenade.”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#25123 Feb 5, 2013
Kyle shot the woman twice.

“It was my duty to shoot, and I don’t regret it,” Kyle attests.“The woman was already dead. I was just making sure she didn’t take any Marines with her. It was clear that not only did she want to kill them, but she didn’t care about anybody else nearby who would have been blown up by the grenade or killed in the firefight. Children on the street, people in the houses, maybe her child….”

Of course, if the Marines hadn’t invaded that woman’s neighborhood, she wouldn’t have been driven to take such desperate action – but Kyle either cannot or will not understand the motives of an Iraqi patriot.

“She was … blinded by evil,” Kyle writes of the woman he murdered from a safe distance.“She just wanted Americans dead, no matter what. My shots saved several Americans, whose lives were clearly worth more than that woman’s twisted soul.”

Were Kyle just a touch more literate, he might recognize the term untermenschen, a German expression that encapsulates his view of the Iraqis who took up arms to repel foreign invaders. From his perspective, they were incurably inferior to their “liberators” and possessed of an inexplicable hatred toward their natural betters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Austrian customs officials find human intestine... 2 min Mitts Gold Plated... 17
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 2 min CJ Rocker 10,654
True False Game (Jun '11) 3 min The Salsa 12,726
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 4 min CJ Rocker 14,021
News Clinton's name spelled wrong on Hofstra Univers... 5 min Mitts Gold Plated... 60
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 7 min Spotted Girl 4,397
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 9 min xxxooxxx 200,914
2words into 2new words (May '12) 37 min CJ Rocker 5,105
Philly grey poster hangout 43 min CrunchyRaptor 55
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Top Picks HQs 61,533
More from around the web