Bestial

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#24996 Jan 29, 2013
Did you see that full mQQn?:))))

No, really - at the top of the page.
;~)

Hope you all have a good day - errrr, you too Adrian.
Shame, I don't set out to upset others and It's a shame there are so many misunderstandings out here.
Oh well, what are we to do about it?
Camilla

United States

#24997 Jan 29, 2013
Grow up!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Bronx, NY

#24998 Jan 29, 2013
PESCreate wrote:
;~)
Shame, I don't set out to upset others and It's a shame there are so many misunderstandings out here.
...I'd say deal with it a drain...

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

#24999 Jan 29, 2013
PESCreate wrote:
;~)
Some here seems to sign in with a chip to flick. Ignore them. You not upsetting anyone. Least of all them. They r messing wit your head. A friend told me last month [when I started to get caught up in it] she PM me and said 'Dont fall into the well Timmy.' Haha. You understand? Type to the people who type nice. Dont try to reason with the old sour raisins.
Camilla

United States

#25000 Jan 29, 2013
Camilla wrote:
Grow up!
..........that wasn't in response to PESC !
ADRIAN DeVINE LeORIGINAL

Brisbane, Australia

#25001 Jan 29, 2013
"MUSLIM WOMEN."

FOR THIS TO COME TO PASS ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS NOTHING

20 years from now, I will be in Heaven --bye !!

That was written by a woman born in Egypt as a Muslim. Make sure you read the paragraph (thus *** below) towards the end.

Joys of Muslim Women
By Nonie Darwish

In the Muslim faith a Muslim man can marry a child as young as 1 year old and have sexual intimacy with this child. Consummating the marriage by 9.

The dowry is given to the family in exchange for the woman (who becomes his slave) and for the purchase of the private parts of the woman, to use her as a toy.

Even though a woman is abused she can not obtain a divorce.

To prove rape, the woman must have (4) male witnesses.

Often after a woman has been raped, she is returned to her family and the family must return the dowry. The family has the right to execute her (an honor killing) to restore the honor of the family. Husbands can beat the ir wives 'at will' and he does not have to say why he has beaten her.

The husband is permitted to have (4 wives) and a temporary wife for an hour (prostitute) at his discretion.

The Shariah Muslim law controls the private as well as the public life of the woman.
In the Western World ( Canada, Australia, United States and Britain ) Muslim men are starting to demand Shariah Law so the wife can not obtain a divorce and he can have full and complete control of her. It is amazing and alarming how many of our sisters and daughters attending Am erican, Canadian, Universities and British Universities are now marrying Muslim men and submitting themselves and their children unsuspectingly to the Shariah law.

By passing this on, enlightened Canadian, Australians, American and British women may avoid becoming a slave under Shariah Law.

Ripping the West in Two.

Author and lecturer Nonie Darwish says the goal of radical Islamists is to impose Shariah law on the world, ripping Western law and liberty in two.

She recently authored the book, Cruel and Usual Punishment: The Terrifying Global Implications of Islamic Law. Darwish was born in Cairo and spent her childhood in Egypt and Gaza before immigrating to America in 1978, when she was eight years old. Her father died while leading covert attacks on Israel . He was a high-ranking Egyptian military officer stationed with his family in Gaza ..

When he died, he was considered a "shahid," a martyr for jihad. His posthumous status earned Nonie and her family an elevated position in Muslim society.
But Darwish developed a skeptical eye at an early age. She questioned her own Muslim culture and upbringing.. She converted to Christianity after hearing a Christian preacher on television.
In her latest book, Darwish warns about creeping shariah law - what it is, what it means, and how it is manifested in Islamic countries.

(Continued.....)
ADRIAN DeVINE LeORIGINAL

Brisbane, Australia

#25002 Jan 29, 2013
.....For the West, she says radical Islamists are working to impose sharia on the world. If that happens, Western civilization will be destroyed. Westerners generally assume all religions encourage a respect for the dignity of each individual. Islamic law (Sharia) teaches that non-Muslims should be subjugated or killed in this world.

Peace and prosperity for one's children is not as important as assuring that Islamic law rules everywhere in the Middle East and eventually in the world.

While Westerners tend to think that all religions encourage some form of the golden rule, Shariah teaches two systems of ethics - one for Muslims and another for non-Muslims. Building on tribal practices of the seventh century, Shariah encourages the side of humanity that wants to take from and subjugate others.

While Westerners tend to think in terms of religious people developing a personal understanding of and relationship with God, Shariah advocates executing people who ask difficult questions that could be interpreted as criticism

It's hard to imagine, that in this day and age, Islamic scholars agree that those who criticize Islam or choose to stop being Muslim should be executed. Sadly, while talk of an Islamic reformation is common and even assumed by many in the West, such murmurings in the Middle East are silenced through intimidation.

While Westerners are accustomed to an increase in religious tolerance over time, Darwish explains how petro dollars are being used to grow an extremely intolerant form of political Islam in her native Egypt and elsewhere.

NB:-(***In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters inCanada, Australia, the U.S.A and The United Kingdom to elect the heads of Government by themselves! Rest assured they will do so... You can look at how they have taken over several towns in the USA .. Dearborn Mich. Is one and there are others....)( Britain has several cities now totally controlled by Muslims)

I think everyone in Canada, Australia, the U.S. And Great Britain Should be required to read this, but with the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on!
It is too bad that so many are disillusioned with life and Christianity to accept Muslims as peaceful.. Some may be but they have an army that is willing to shed blood in the name of Islam.. The peaceful support the warriors with their finances and own kind of patriotism to their religion. While Canada, Australia, the U.S.A. and Britain are getting rid of Christianity from all public sites and erasing God from the lives of children the Muslims are planning a great jihad on North America,Australia and Britain .....
This is your chance to make a difference...! Pass it on to your email list or at least those you think will listen.....

Some of you reading this to WILL NOT!

So, put your head back under the covers AND DO NOTHING!

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#25003 Jan 29, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
...I'd say deal with it a drain...
That's what this thread is for: Just Say Something.
:)
Melody_E wrote:
<quoted text> Some here seems to sign in with a chip to flick. Ignore them. You not upsetting anyone. Least of all them. They r messing wit your head. A friend told me last month [when I started to get caught up in it] she PM me and said 'Dont fall into the well Timmy.' Haha. You understand? Type to the people who type nice. Dont try to reason with the old sour raisins.
That's great advice. I wish more had come in to offer me all the good advice I am now getting. I'm catching on. Haha
Have a nice day Dear.
Camilla wrote:
<quoted text>
..........that wasn't in response to PESC !
Thank You Camilla - Have a nice day.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#25004 Jan 29, 2013
Anyone else having problems today? Drives you crazy when you want to say or do something and it don't post as you type or it will take you somewhere else.

Just one of those day I guess.
(~:

“Gone in 16 seconds”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

Santa Barbara, CA

#25005 Jan 29, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
Good Morning Niter.Hope you are ok.Miss you around here.
Good morning HML (:
I't feels good to be back... More often. Hoping you are in good health.
I was glad to see your comment... Nice to see a friendly name... There are alot of Newbies 'round these parts...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#25006 Jan 29, 2013
ikryptoniter wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning HML (:
I't feels good to be back... More often. Hoping you are in good health.
I was glad to see your comment... Nice to see a friendly name... There are alot of Newbies 'round these parts...
Good Morning Niter.(((HUGS))).Good to see you back.I miss seeing you.How you doing?

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#25007 Jan 29, 2013
I never thought I would be one of those people who get up early to hit the gym every day.

I was right.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#25008 Jan 29, 2013
OMG!! It is a tad gloomy outside.. the skiers are messing up the snow in my viewing area...HOW DARE THEY?? Has anyone else sense a form of DREAD on the THREADS today?? Folks Just don't appear happy.. they are down..speaking of death, Jesus's last hours and Gloom and Doom...WHAT IS GOING ON??. LIGHTEN UP..this I'd Offbeat!! If I want to FEEL down... all I have to do is look at Another Houseplant I killed intentionally... OR the mouse on the Glue Sticky pad.. that I can' t get the nerve up to toss it!!. We all have sorrow in our lives..we handle it the best we can...If you want to talk about it..you can TM me..I will read and answer ya...BUT, this sadness is hanging on these threads like Napalm on trees like in the Vietnam War...People, let's have FUN!!..
Race ya to the Night Owl Saloon for a jello shot and chili fries..
And a jukebox dance song pick!!! READY, SET, GO!!!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#25009 Jan 29, 2013
I'm not as think as you drunk i am
Camilla

United States

#25010 Jan 29, 2013
Glad the snow advisory doesn't call for chains.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#25011 Jan 29, 2013
jackie38 wrote:
sex
Hells yeah!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#25012 Jan 29, 2013
ADRIAN DeVINE LeORIGINAL wrote:
.....For the West, she says radical Islamists are working to impose sharia on the world. If that happens, Western civilization will be destroyed. Westerners generally assume all religions encourage a respect for the dignity of each individual. Islamic law (Sharia) teaches that non-Muslims should be subjugated or killed in this world.
Peace and prosperity for one's children is not as important as assuring that Islamic law rules everywhere in the Middle East and eventually in the world.
While Westerners tend to think that all religions encourage some form of the golden rule, Shariah teaches two systems of ethics - one for Muslims and another for non-Muslims. Building on tribal practices of the seventh century, Shariah encourages the side of humanity that wants to take from and subjugate others.
While Westerners tend to think in terms of religious people developing a personal understanding of and relationship with God, Shariah advocates executing people who ask difficult questions that could be interpreted as criticism
It's hard to imagine, that in this day and age, Islamic scholars agree that those who criticize Islam or choose to stop being Muslim should be executed. Sadly, while talk of an Islamic reformation is common and even assumed by many in the West, such murmurings in the Middle East are silenced through intimidation.
While Westerners are accustomed to an increase in religious tolerance over time, Darwish explains how petro dollars are being used to grow an extremely intolerant form of political Islam in her native Egypt and elsewhere.
NB:-(***In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters inCanada, Australia, the U.S.A and The United Kingdom to elect the heads of Government by themselves! Rest assured they will do so... You can look at how they have taken over several towns in the USA .. Dearborn Mich. Is one and there are others....)( Britain has several cities now totally controlled by Muslims)
I think everyone in Canada, Australia, the U.S. And Great Britain Should be required to read this, but with the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on!
It is too bad that so many are disillusioned with life and Christianity to accept Muslims as peaceful.. Some may be but they have an army that is willing to shed blood in the name of Islam.. The peaceful support the warriors with their finances and own kind of patriotism to their religion. While Canada, Australia, the U.S.A. and Britain are getting rid of Christianity from all public sites and erasing God from the lives of children the Muslims are planning a great jihad on North America,Australia and Britain .....
This is your chance to make a difference...! Pass it on to your email list or at least those you think will listen.....
. EXACTLY.. WHAT do you THINK people SHOULD do?? I had a pal in the RW say to me..Do you think America is GODLESS?? America to me..is ALL about material possessions.. and expensive items. I just recently MET my neighbors down the block..after living in the same home for ten years in August..rant about my German Shepard's personality...People in general in this country are RUDE!! Overseas in other countries.. they are more welcoming and kind. Material things are NOT their priority.. FAMILY and friends are...America had split religion separate from government.. thus creating a controversial never ending status on ABORTION, GAY marriages and RELIGION in schools.. such ad prayers.. and flag pledging. We are ONE Country.. UNITE..and PUT.
GOD back into your hearts.. IT is called LOVE!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#25013 Jan 29, 2013
ADRIAN DeVINE LeORIGINAL wrote:
Okay..if these Muslims are planning such a theater... WHAT DOES THAT SAY about them?? They believe in GOD..pray like how many times a day? And are planning a strike against mentioned countries?? WHAT dies that say about their religion, their belief in GOD?? To go forward and kill innocent lives in the Name of GOD..kinda wishy washy excuse.. to just WANNA do it for POWER!!! Don't ya think??

Level 4

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#25014 Jan 29, 2013
phaines wrote:
<quoted text>
topix is filled with "shady criminals" too...lol....
Probably. I have no felony convictions... no convictions of any kind and haven't met 'them shady ones' other than the snoops who wear badges and troll 'looking for perps'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) 2 min Judy 123 251
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min DanFromSmithville 133,107
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 3 min American Werewolves 13,591
Coma Left Man Thinking He's Matthew McConaughey 4 min Parden Pard 3
True or False Game 5 min toad4754 1,274
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 5 min Doug77 30,012
Dog injures Wyoming man in accidental shooting 6 min Independent1 19
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 6 min Mega Monster 7,649
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min --IslandGurL-- 152,576
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 9 min American Werewolves 372
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 12 min Independent1 25,764
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 14 min toad4754 2,907
More from around the web