|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

quilterqueen wrote:
Do you think their parents and environment had anything to do with their failures as humans?
Why blame God?
Easiest thing to do..

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Topix going crazy again...It takes you to other places that you didn't click on.Taking you on an adventure..lol

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Not to change the subject, but a ladder, turned upside down, can be used for climbing down off things.

“Crown Of Life”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Smile and Shine..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

that was nice..H A..have to remember that..
Homunculus Nebula

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Princess Hey wrote:
that was nice..H A..have to remember that..
Dru, it is very rude to ignore someone, when asked a question.

Perhaps a simple "I was wrong" by you would suffice....huh ?

“Crown Of Life”

Level 9

Smile and Shine..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

and what question might that be HN????
Homunculus Nebula

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Princess Hey wrote:
and what question might that be HN????
Clearly, I am no match for your level of ignorance.

>>>>>> THIS QUESTION PH........refer post # 24909 !! <<<<<<
^
^
^
^
^
^

You really have no idea do you ?

How about this list, come on tell us how once more that God doesn't make "Junk" !!

Do you want to have a rethink about your "brain-snap" ?

REALLY YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING US !

“Crown Of Life”

Level 9

Smile and Shine..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

I would like to ask you a question..Why have you chose ME to pick on and say stuff too? I havent bothered you..I have left your thread and you alone..I am asking the same respect I gave you..Leave me alone okay..Im not debating you with the Bible or God..I put how I felt and what I think I dont owe you an answer.As for being ignorant I would actually be ashamed for calling someone that ..no names need to be called..not answering you okay it doesnt desevered to be answered..
maybee

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Very winter here brrrrr
maybee

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Cold cold frozen freezing cold
maybee

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

My winter thoughts:Winter U Be mean making my feet face ears arms fingers eyeballs and eye lifs freeze Winter you sure are cold as ice and Winter.... You are sure mean too

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Something.
Peanut Butter -n- Oatmeal Cookies

Preheat oven to 375 F.
Cream together in this order:
1/4 cup Butter flavored Crisco shortening
1/2 cup your fav. Peanut Butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
1/4 teaspoon Vanilla
1/8 cup milk
1 egg
1 cup Quick Oats (Instant or 3 minute)
3/4 cup Self Rising Flour

Drop spoonfuls onto cookie sheet and bake 12 minutes or till lightly browned and set.
Makes about 48 -50 cookies.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

honeymylove wrote:
Topix going crazy again...It takes you to other places that you didn't click on.Taking you on an adventure..lol
LOL,very true Grrrrr.

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Just a quick note to everyone here who received a book from me as a Christmas present... they're due back at the library next week.

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Hoof Arted wrote:
Just a quick note to everyone here who received a book from me as a Christmas present... they're due back at the library next week.
LOL!!

“Crown Of Life”

Level 9

Smile and Shine..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Hope everyone is enjoying their day..stay warm and safe..:O)

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Homunculus Nebula wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's okay between consenting adults but keep them out of Boy Scouts, Big Brothers, Church and Schools. Sexual orientation should be a choice, not a response to adult training and pressure. And YES, I realize there is a difference between pedofiles and homosexuals.....and unlike you I'm in no way comfortabe with either
However, young,, impressionable boys are just too tempting....just ask a Priest......all of priests charged for Sexual abuse, also referred to as molestation with young boys....were HOMOSEXUAL
Ya know, when the girl dogs in my neighborhood hump one another, it's more about dominance than sexuality. Please, just keep them away from children. Consent from a 12 year old really isn't consent when a school official or repected adult is asking for sex......I'd be interested in what you think?
There is no such thing as a homosexual or a heterosexual person. There are only homosexual or heterosexual acts. Most people are a mixture of impulses if not practices.
We will see a breakdown of the family and family values if we decide to approve same-sex marriage, and if we decide to establish homosexuality as an acceptable alternative lifestyle with all the benefits that go with equating it with the heterosexual lifestyle.
HN - I agree with what you've said here, however I think it was a bit much when it was the word you used to describe this writer that I objected to.
Homunculus Nebula wrote:
<quoted text>
That piece was plagurised without the consent of the self-confessed f aggot Stephan Fry .
As PH stated, name calling really isn't necessary and nor do I believe foul language is, but hey we all do it different. I had watched you repeatedly try to get her first name and I'm curious how you managed that. Some don't want everyone in the room to know and pardon me, but I cringe everytime I see you do it with her and others. OH, to know your story. See, I'm a people watcher and you are interesting, to say the very least. Have a good day.
Homunculus Nebula

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
HN - I agree with what you've said here, however I think it was a bit much when it was the word you used to describe this writer that I objected to.
<quoted text>
As PH stated, name calling really isn't necessary and nor do I believe foul language is, but hey we all do it different. I had watched you repeatedly try to get her first name and I'm curious how you managed that. Some don't want everyone in the room to know and pardon me, but I cringe everytime I see you do it with her and others. OH, to know your story. See, I'm a people watcher and you are interesting, to say the very least. Have a good day.
Yawn! this is now becoming, so stale a conversation, and so boring is almost entirely down to one extremely dull dullard becoming part of the narrative:

OMG, now another player (namely YOU Trish), wants to put her ten cents in.....okay, I've heard what you had to say.....nothing has changed.......ZZZZZZ.

if you're such a people watcher (your words) how is it then you missed Prucilla give out her name.....a little while back ?

WOA....Don't apply for any position with the CIA, or the Secret Service, or you might be getting the DCM.

PS; Just to back up your intentionally deceptive accusation.....Please tell me Who are these people "I am repeatedly try to get their first names from."
The ones that you are refering to......and where was it,(please explain) what you mean by your other falsehood, did I use ANY "foul" language ?

LOST AGAIN IN THAT FANTASY LABYRINTH ARE YOU ?

Cordially
DeVine.
Cally Da Man

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Hoof Arted wrote:
Lol
Homunculus Nebula

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

You got one?
I want for you to
share it with me

Lay it on me
and blow me away

I'll show you mine
if you'll show me yours

Read my lips
see what I mean
you understand
we both yearn

fill me
with your passion
feel me
and my desires

put our heads
together
eyes locked
mind's set

reading!

You got one?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

147 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 9 min mary 141,292
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 11 min Simply_Red 53,950
OFFbeat TOPIX! (Jul '13) 12 min honeymylove 45
The long list of thing I'll never do (Jul '13) 18 min Husker D 239
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 20 min COOTERDOG 14,963
POST ANYTHIN HERe. ! (Aug '12) 25 min honeymylove 11
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 27 min mary 6,218
30,000 post wins (May '13) 45 min NotaGoth 738
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 2 hr dirty white boy- 13,024