JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to...

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#24891 Jan 23, 2013
It's gonna be 100 degrees in Australia today.. It's gonna be in the mid 20's here in the Valley... I really wish we could split the difference...
@}-'--,---
Homunculus Nebula

Brisbane, Australia

#24892 Jan 23, 2013
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>
"Demeter's Prayer to Hades" from Mother Love by Rita Dove
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rita_Dove
http://www.amazon.com/Mother-Love-Poems-Rita-...
:)
It's now very common to hear people say 'I'm rather offended by that', as if that gives them certain rights; it's actually nothing more... it's simply a whine.

It's no more than a whine 'I find that offensive' it has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase.'I'm offended by that', Well so fuc king what?"

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#24893 Jan 23, 2013
Homunculus Nebula wrote:
<quoted text>
It's now very common to hear people say 'I'm rather offended by that', as if that gives them certain rights; it's actually nothing more... it's simply a whine.
It's no more than a whine 'I find that offensive' it has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase.'I'm offended by that', Well so fuc king what?"
by Stephen Fry

I'm not offended by you, I simply stated my observations to another. I don't really care what you do.
"There is a sucker born every minute" - PT Barnum

You must surely realize someone will always come along that recognizes a poet's work. You look like an asshat plagiarist when you don't give credit where credit is due, carry on you little gem of Offbeat.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#24894 Jan 23, 2013
http://www.queerattitude.com/forums/posts.php...

Beth writes :

Good lord he even copies and pastes other ppls words. That piece was written by Stephan Fry .

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#24895 Jan 23, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
http://www.queerattitude.com/f orums/posts.php?t=45597
Beth writes :
Good lord he even copies and pastes other ppls words. That piece was written by Stephan Fry .
I have it posted in my "I believe in" section of my profile, with the authors name.
Homunculus Nebula

Brisbane, Australia

#24896 Jan 23, 2013
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>I have it posted in my "I believe in" section of my profile, with the authors name.
That piece was plagurised without the consent of the self-confessed f aggot Stephan Fry .

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#24897 Jan 23, 2013
Homunculus Nebula wrote:
<quoted text>
You know a new catchphrase around Topix could be, "You are taking that out of context".

So many like to use that when they aren't able to get their point across. Some resort to rudeness and use small words to try, but it looks childish and simple.

That's not intended to be offensive to you, just an observation after seeing this conversation at Just say something.

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#24898 Jan 23, 2013
Wow, and I posted that before I read the last one.
Seriously? I can understand older folks being bitter, but those as young as some of these,,, no, I don't get that.

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#24899 Jan 23, 2013
Homunculus Nebula wrote:
<quoted text>
That piece was plagurised without the consent of the self-confessed f aggot Stephan Fry .
I am heterosexual and I must say, I'm offended by that statement. Why are you so often offensive to others? You offended me once and I tapped you back for it. I'd done it once only that I recall, but stuff like this make me want to do it again, most especially since I spend a good amount of time telling others doing it against you to pizzz off. Guess that was one of the many mistakes I made out here at Offbeat since July. Wish you would keep you crap in the threads you try to tell others to leave.

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#24900 Jan 23, 2013
:-(
Good night OffBeat.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Bronx, NY

#24901 Jan 24, 2013
PESCreate wrote:
Wow, and I posted that before I read the last one.
Seriously? I can understand older folks being bitter, but those as young as some of these,,, no, I don't get that.
I may be old and grouchy at times but never bitter...
Homunculus Nebula

Brisbane, Australia

#24902 Jan 24, 2013
He who draws noble delights from sentiments of poetry is a true poet, though he has never written a line in all his life.
Homunculus Nebula

Brisbane, Australia

#24903 Jan 24, 2013
PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
I am heterosexual and I must say, I'm offended by that statement. Why are you so often offensive to others? You offended me once and I tapped you back for it. I'd done it once only that I recall, but stuff like this make me want to do it again, most especially since I spend a good amount of time telling others doing it against you to pizzz off. Guess that was one of the many mistakes I made out here at Offbeat since July. Wish you would keep you crap in the threads you try to tell others to leave.
Maybe it's okay between consenting adults but keep them out of Boy Scouts, Big Brothers, Church and Schools. Sexual orientation should be a choice, not a response to adult training and pressure. And YES, I realize there is a difference between pedofiles and homosexuals.....and unlike you I'm in no way comfortabe with either

However, young,, impressionable boys are just too tempting....just ask a Priest......all of priests charged for Sexual abuse, also referred to as molestation with young boys....were HOMOSEXUAL

Ya know, when the girl dogs in my neighborhood hump one another, it's more about dominance than sexuality. Please, just keep them away from children. Consent from a 12 year old really isn't consent when a school official or repected adult is asking for sex......I'd be interested in what you think?

There is no such thing as a homosexual or a heterosexual person. There are only homosexual or heterosexual acts. Most people are a mixture of impulses if not practices.

We will see a breakdown of the family and family values if we decide to approve same-sex marriage, and if we decide to establish homosexuality as an acceptable alternative lifestyle with all the benefits that go with equating it with the heterosexual lifestyle.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#24904 Jan 24, 2013
There is no one who can make you leave..It's your choice..Stay or leave.
Take the crap or by pass it..

“You're My Sunshine”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

We All need A Little Sunshine

#24905 Jan 24, 2013
why cant we all just get along??we are all different ,unique and special..God made us that way and he doesnt make junk..I love all you..:O)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#24906 Jan 24, 2013
Hey ROCKERS!! Anyone NOTICE Topic screwing up last night? Numbers were not appearing, NO data sent,reload page later.. SUPER FREAKIN' WEIRD!! Alienis interfering with our satellites once again..YIKES!!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#24907 Jan 24, 2013
TOPIX.. sheesh!!

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#24908 Jan 24, 2013
Sometimes I wonder how many miles I've scrolled my mouse wheel.
Homunculus Nebula

Brisbane, Australia

#24909 Jan 24, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
why cant we all just get along??we are all different ,unique and special..God made us that way and he doesnt make junk..I love all you..:O)
You really have no idea do you ?

How about this list, come on tell us how once more that God doesn't make "Junk" !!

Adolf Hitler
Josef Stalin
Saddam Hussein
Atilla the Hun
Robert Mugabe
Vlad the Impaler
Kim Jong Il
Charles Manson
Pol Pot
Osama bin Laden
Tzar Ivan IV ("Ivan the Terrible")
Josef Mengle
Adolf Eichmann
Caligula
Nero
Genghis Khan
Paul Joseph Goebbels
Benito Mussolini
Idi Amin Idi Amin
Francisco Pizarro
Rasputin
Torquemada
Fidel Castro
Robespierre
Oliver Cromwell
Ayetullah Humeyni
Mao Zedong
Rudolf Hoess
Milosevic
Hirohito
Ho Chi Minh
Enver Pasha
Wilhelm II
Radovan Karadzic
Vlad &#354;epe&#351; (Count Dracula)
Leopold II of Belgium (worked 3 million African Congolese to death)
Robespierre
Pol Pot
•Albert De Salvo (Killed 13 women after raping them)
•Charles Manson (Instigated others to kill and rob the wealthy)
•Charles Sobhraj (Killed western tourists in Southeast Asia in the 1970s)
•David Berkowitz (Killed six women and wounded several others in the 1970s in the New York City)
•Dennis Rader (Killed a family, two children and six women)
•Ed Gein (Skinned his victims, exhumed corpses and decorated his home with parts of their bodies)
•Jack the Ripper (Murdered prostitutes from the Whitechapel Area of London in 1888)
•Javed Iqbal (Charged with killing hundred boys)
•Jeffrey Dahmer (Known for cannibalistic serial murders)
•John Wayne Gacy (Killed 33 people)
•Raman Raghav (Killed street urchins and others in their sleep)
•Richard Ramirez (Murdered 13 people in a year in California)
•Surender Koli (Charged with raping & killing 19 females, aged 4-26)
•Ted Bundy (Killed people in Utah, Seattle, WA, Colorado and Florida, from 1974 to 1978)
•Ted Bundy (Raped and murdered several women between 1974 & 1978)
•Zodiac Killer (Killed five people in North Carolina in the 1960s)

Female Serial Killers
•Aileen Wuornos (Killed seven men and said they tried to rape her she was working as a prostitute)
•Belle Gunness (Killed more than 20 suitors and all of her children)
•Dorothea Puente (Murdered 9 people)
•Irene Leidolf (Murdered 49 patients, in association with 3 other nurses)
•Mary Ann Cotton (Killed more than 20 people, by using arsenic)
•Marybeth Tinning (Killed nine of her own children by strangulating them)
•Nannie Doss (Killed 11 people between 1920 and 1954)
•Raya and Sakina (Killed women in the early days of 20th century)

Do you want to have a rethink about your "brain-snap" ?

REALLY YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING US !

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#24910 Jan 24, 2013
Homunculus Nebula wrote:
<quoted text>
You really have no idea do you ?
How about this list, come on tell us how once more that God doesn't make "Junk" !!
Adolf Hitler
Josef Stalin
Saddam Hussein
Atilla the Hun
Robert Mugabe
Vlad the Impaler
Kim Jong Il
Charles Manson
Pol Pot
Osama bin Laden
Tzar Ivan IV ("Ivan the Terrible")
Josef Mengle
Adolf Eichmann
Caligula
Nero
Genghis Khan
Paul Joseph Goebbels
Benito Mussolini
Idi Amin Idi Amin
Francisco Pizarro
Rasputin
Torquemada
Fidel Castro
Robespierre
Oliver Cromwell
Ayetullah Humeyni
Mao Zedong
Rudolf Hoess
Milosevic
Hirohito
Ho Chi Minh
Enver Pasha
Wilhelm II
Radovan Karadzic
Vlad &#354;epe&#351; (Count Dracula)
Leopold II of Belgium (worked 3 million African Congolese to death)
Robespierre
Pol Pot
•Albert De Salvo (Killed 13 women after raping them)
•Charles Manson (Instigated others to kill and rob the wealthy)
•Charles Sobhraj (Killed western tourists in Southeast Asia in the 1970s)
•David Berkowitz (Killed six women and wounded several others in the 1970s in the New York City)
•Dennis Rader (Killed a family, two children and six women)
•Ed Gein (Skinned his victims, exhumed corpses and decorated his home with parts of their bodies)
•Jack the Ripper (Murdered prostitutes from the Whitechapel Area of London in 1888)
•Javed Iqbal (Charged with killing hundred boys)
•Jeffrey Dahmer (Known for cannibalistic serial murders)
•John Wayne Gacy (Killed 33 people)
•Raman Raghav (Killed street urchins and others in their sleep)
•Richard Ramirez (Murdered 13 people in a year in California)
•Surender Koli (Charged with raping & killing 19 females, aged 4-26)
•Ted Bundy (Killed people in Utah, Seattle, WA, Colorado and Florida, from 1974 to 1978)
•Ted Bundy (Raped and murdered several women between 1974 & 1978)
•Zodiac Killer (Killed five people in North Carolina in the 1960s)
Female Serial Killers
•Aileen Wuornos (Killed seven men and said they tried to rape her she was working as a prostitute)
•Belle Gunness (Killed more than 20 suitors and all of her children)
•Dorothea Puente (Murdered 9 people)
•Irene Leidolf (Murdered 49 patients, in association with 3 other nurses)
•Mary Ann Cotton (Killed more than 20 people, by using arsenic)
•Marybeth Tinning (Killed nine of her own children by strangulating them)
•Nannie Doss (Killed 11 people between 1920 and 1954)
•Raya and Sakina (Killed women in the early days of 20th century)
Do you want to have a rethink about your "brain-snap" ?
REALLY YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING US !
He also made f'ing poets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Nov '08) 2 min Crazy Jae 24,109
Word Association (Jun '10) 3 min Crazy Jae 27,713
letter H 3 min whatimeisit 23
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 4 min Lumatrix 5,773
A to Z Of WORDS 4 min Crazy Jae 21
Poll New "Drop one Word" With Famous People's Names (Oct '12) 6 min Crazy Jae 769
Things that make life eaiser... 7 min Crazy Jae 630
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr I Am No One_ 163,043
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 1 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 641
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 1 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 31,984
News 'Father' Marries His 'Son' 2 hr Spotted Girl 10
Please STOP judging me negatively.. 5 hr Crazy Jae 17
More from around the web