JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to...

Level 2

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#24879 Jan 22, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
Its not who is real to your face,its about who stays real behind your back.!!!
Amen to that, post pf the day!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#24880 Jan 22, 2013
Good Morning Niter.Hope you are ok.Miss you around here.

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Smiling :o) all the way....

#24881 Jan 22, 2013
Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen to that, post pf the day!
Hey my bestests how are you??im good..hope your day is a good one..I like seeing you around..take care..LY..:O)

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#24882 Jan 22, 2013
Wolfganged wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this Black from Surfers paradise? I KNOW that poetry Black!
Adrian is a well known plagiarist. He will spam threads with another poets poetry and never give the authors credit. Oddly enough it seems he told another to stay off "his" threads, yet he posts where he likes. Many women here adore him, then he treats them like crap and they cry.

Double standards, sadistic mind games and a plagiarist, a real gem of Offbeat.

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#24883 Jan 22, 2013
The only thing worse than the guy who doesn't wash his hands after taking a leak in a public toilet is the guy who just goes straight to the hand dryer.
DILF

Huntington, NY

#24884 Jan 22, 2013
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>Adrian is a well known plagiarist. He will spam threads with another poets poetry and never give the authors credit. Oddly enough it seems he told another to stay off "his" threads, yet he posts where he likes. Many women here adore him, then he treats them like crap and they cry.
Double standards, sadistic mind games and a plagiarist, a real gem of Offbeat.
I love it.
It makes women appreciate the likes of me more!!!!

;-)
Homunculus Nebula

The Gap, Australia

#24885 Jan 23, 2013
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>Adrian is a well known plagiarist. He will spam threads with another poets poetry and never give the authors credit. Oddly enough it seems he told another to stay off "his" threads, yet he posts where he likes. Many women here adore him, then he treats them like crap and they cry.
Double standards, sadistic mind games and a plagiarist, a real gem of Offbeat.
This alone is what I wish for you:
knowledge.

To understand each desire has an edge,
to know we are responsible for the lives
we change.

No faith comes without cost,
no one believes without dying.

Now for the first time
I see clearly the trail you planted,
what ground opened to waste,
though you dreamed a wealth
of pretty flowers.

There are no curses – only mirrors
held up to the souls
of gods and mortals.

And so I give up this fate, too.
Believe in yourself,

go ahead – see where it gets you.

~DeVine.
Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#24886 Jan 23, 2013
Hope Everyone has a good day!

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#24887 Jan 23, 2013
I was up before dawn this morning because I wanted to walk the dog, but can't because the wife hid my yo-yo.

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#24888 Jan 23, 2013
At what age will Ryan Gosling have to change his last name to Goose?

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#24889 Jan 23, 2013
Homunculus Nebula wrote:
<quoted text>
This alone is what I wish for you:
knowledge.
To understand each desire has an edge,
to know we are responsible for the lives
we change.
No faith comes without cost,
no one believes without dying.
Now for the first time
I see clearly the trail you planted,
what ground opened to waste,
though you dreamed a wealth
of pretty flowers.
There are no curses – only mirrors
held up to the souls
of gods and mortals.
And so I give up this fate, too.
Believe in yourself,
go ahead – see where it gets you.
~DeVine.
"Demeter's Prayer to Hades" from Mother Love by Rita Dove

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rita_Dove
http://www.amazon.com/Mother-Love-Poems-Rita-...

:)

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#24890 Jan 23, 2013
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it.
It makes women appreciate the likes of me more!!!!
;-)
Your humor makes me laugh.

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#24891 Jan 23, 2013
It's gonna be 100 degrees in Australia today.. It's gonna be in the mid 20's here in the Valley... I really wish we could split the difference...
@}-'--,---
Homunculus Nebula

The Gap, Australia

#24892 Jan 23, 2013
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>
"Demeter's Prayer to Hades" from Mother Love by Rita Dove
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rita_Dove
http://www.amazon.com/Mother-Love-Poems-Rita-...
:)
It's now very common to hear people say 'I'm rather offended by that', as if that gives them certain rights; it's actually nothing more... it's simply a whine.

It's no more than a whine 'I find that offensive' it has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase.'I'm offended by that', Well so fuc king what?"

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#24893 Jan 23, 2013
Homunculus Nebula wrote:
<quoted text>
It's now very common to hear people say 'I'm rather offended by that', as if that gives them certain rights; it's actually nothing more... it's simply a whine.
It's no more than a whine 'I find that offensive' it has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase.'I'm offended by that', Well so fuc king what?"
by Stephen Fry

I'm not offended by you, I simply stated my observations to another. I don't really care what you do.
"There is a sucker born every minute" - PT Barnum

You must surely realize someone will always come along that recognizes a poet's work. You look like an asshat plagiarist when you don't give credit where credit is due, carry on you little gem of Offbeat.

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#24894 Jan 23, 2013
http://www.queerattitude.com/forums/posts.php...

It's now very common to hear people say 'I'm rather offended by that', as if that gives them certain rights; it's actually nothing more... it's simply a whine.

It's no more than a whine 'I find that offensive' it has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase.'I'm offended by that', Well so fuc king what?"

Beth writes :

Good lord he even copies and pastes other ppls words. That piece was written by Stephan Fry .

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#24895 Jan 23, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
http://www.queerattitude.com/f orums/posts.php?t=45597
It's now very common to hear people say 'I'm rather offended by that', as if that gives them certain rights; it's actually nothing more... it's simply a whine.
It's no more than a whine 'I find that offensive' it has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase.'I'm offended by that', Well so fuc king what?"
Beth writes :
Good lord he even copies and pastes other ppls words. That piece was written by Stephan Fry .
I have it posted in my "I believe in" section of my profile, with the authors name.
Homunculus Nebula

The Gap, Australia

#24896 Jan 23, 2013
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>I have it posted in my "I believe in" section of my profile, with the authors name.
That piece was plagurised without the consent of the self-confessed f aggot Stephan Fry .

PESCreate

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#24897 Jan 23, 2013
Homunculus Nebula wrote:
<quoted text>
It's now very common to hear people say 'I'm rather offended by that', as if that gives them certain rights; it's actually nothing more... it's simply a whine.
It's no more than a whine 'I find that offensive' it has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase.'I'm offended by that', Well so fuc king what?"
You know a new catchphrase around Topix could be, "You are taking that out of context".

So many like to use that when they aren't able to get their point across. Some resort to rudeness and use small words to try, but it looks childish and simple.

That's not intended to be offensive to you, just an observation after seeing this conversation at Just say something.

PESCreate

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#24898 Jan 23, 2013
Wow, and I posted that before I read the last one.
Seriously? I can understand older folks being bitter, but those as young as some of these,,, no, I don't get that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 2 min Mr_FX 5,796
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) (Jul '15) 4 min Mr_FX 1,436
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 min blurred lines 67,153
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min Aura Mytha 216,690
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 16 min Bad Bex 10,580
Fake book titles game (Feb '10) 18 min flbadcatowner 4,593
All Christmas Carols/Songs and Quotes.. 23 min Truth 55
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Sublime1 206,953
News Trump's bizarre claim that the Clinton email co... 3 hr freedom2016 998
More from around the web