Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#24851 Jan 19, 2013
Hush now. The silence is too loud. Close your eyes now the darkness has become too bright. Just breathe. The dust has settled in your thoughts.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Bronx, NY

#24852 Jan 19, 2013
Forgotten faith wrote:
Hush now. The silence is too loud. Close your eyes now the darkness has become too bright. Just breathe. The dust has settled in your thoughts.
Mmmm...reminiscing about magic dust...

Level 2

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#24853 Jan 20, 2013
PRINCESS HAYSTACKS wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't do well in English?
Hey FUCKFACE what the hell are you even doing over here? "Almighty" Sanchez is back now so f*ck off and hunt her again. And by the way, "Didn't do well in english" looks pretty f*cking familiar....
Homunculus Nebula

Brisbane, Australia

#24854 Jan 20, 2013
The greatest art cannot obtain mass appeal because it cannot be marketed.

It cannot be owned nor sold; it abstracts from the most symbolic and non symmetrical of orders.

Whether it modern contemporary or an archaic pre historic revival of relic consciousness; abstract moments or vague perceptions.

It is always immortal, never finite or limited by its pale existence; Never frail or in fearsome inaptitude of a fragmented solace of thought; But a mere representative of a sleeping daydream, or arrows, or cosmic magistrates, or love.

For life is the creator of all concepts.

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#24855 Jan 20, 2013
:+o
It's odd how apparently normal people can lose their minds over the most trifling of aggravations.
Also very spooky to discover; that someone you thought you knew; was not at all as they seemed to be. But in reality, were dealing with some serious anger management issues.
j m .02

“All about that bass”

Level 3

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#24856 Jan 20, 2013
Some people can get really full of themselves, and need to pontificate to reassure themselves of their own significance.

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

#24857 Jan 20, 2013
Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey FUCKFACE what the hell are you even doing over here? "Almighty" Sanchez is back now so f*ck off and hunt her again. And by the way, "Didn't do well in english" looks pretty f*cking familiar....
Just say something. Whatever comes to mind!! Wow.:\ That is certainly keeping spirit of the thread topic.

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#24858 Jan 20, 2013
If the human brain were so simple that we could understand it, we would be so simple that we couldn't.
RENEGAYED

Monroe, NC

#24859 Jan 20, 2013
Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey FUCKFACE what the hell are you even doing over here? "Almighty" Sanchez is back now so f*ck off and hunt her again. And by the way, "Didn't do well in english" looks pretty f*cking familiar....
Simmer down TIME ZONE SANCHEZ, BTW SANCHEZ died, again...BBWWWAAAHHHH

Level 2

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#24860 Jan 20, 2013
Melody_E wrote:
<quoted text> Just say something. Whatever comes to mind!! Wow.:\ That is certainly keeping spirit of the thread topic.
Forgive me. But waste nine months sporadically and pointlessly clashing with retarded spastics, defending someone who turns out to be just as twisted and well see how good your french is.

Level 2

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#24861 Jan 20, 2013
RENEGAYED wrote:
<quoted text>Simmer down TIME ZONE SANCHEZ, BTW SANCHEZ died, again...BBWWWAAAHHHH
Dare i even ask.

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

#24862 Jan 20, 2013
Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgive me. But waste nine months sporadically and pointlessly clashing with retarded spastics, defending someone who turns out to be just as twisted and well see how good your french is.
I'm still sort of wet behind the ears to this blogging thing. You do not owe any apology at all ! I did not mean to sound judgmental. Surprised only. Every time I log on and try to understand some of the [relationships?] here I get more confused. Haha Please pay no attention to this silly old woman.:)

Level 2

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#24863 Jan 20, 2013
Melody_E wrote:
<quoted text> I'm still sort of wet behind the ears to this blogging thing. You do not owe any apology at all ! I did not mean to sound judgmental. Surprised only. Every time I log on and try to understand some of the [relationships?] here I get more confused. Haha Please pay no attention to this silly old woman.:)
I never call old people silly. Far too many times have they outsmarted me!:)

And i suppose if you really reeaaaallly pushed hard to think of a relationship between me and monroe/riverhead then i guess it would best be called "love hate" in that we love to hate each other.

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

#24864 Jan 20, 2013
Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never call old people silly. Far too many times have they outsmarted me!:)
And i suppose if you really reeaaaallly pushed hard to think of a relationship between me and monroe/riverhead then i guess it would best be called "love hate" in that we love to hate each other.
Now you made me laugh. I will spend today with a smile. Thank you :)

“The golden age is before us, ”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

not behind us.

#24865 Jan 20, 2013
Tired,hot and grumpy!
mona

Reading, PA

#24866 Jan 20, 2013
Time flies, so I'm learning to make the most of my time, but sometimes it doesn't always work out like that. I try.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#24867 Jan 20, 2013
Wolfganged wrote:
Tired,hot and grumpy!
Have you been visiting The Three Bears again??
mona

Reading, PA

#24868 Jan 20, 2013
Well, I've wasted enough time here so I will have to say goodnight.
Sometimes wasted time is goodtime.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Bronx, NY

#24869 Jan 21, 2013
...sometimes...night folks...

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#24870 Jan 21, 2013
My buddy called off work Friday, telling the boss he had a terrible hangover. The boss said "If you don't come in today, don't bother coming in on Monday."

A four day weekend! My buddy sure is lucky.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 3 min honeymylove 7,996
A To Z Of Movies (Sep '12) 4 min CJ Rocker 4,786
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 5 min Jennifer Renee 10,688
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 6 min CJ Rocker 7,977
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 7 min CJ Rocker 18,605
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 min CJ Rocker 161,275
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 24 min honeymylove 140,063
motorcycle traveling stories 48 min Puzzling math 612
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr lost in Mississippi 40,251
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr Denny CranesPlace 18,171
News The trooper fired at the motorcycle, and then d... 4 hr TALLYHO 8541 51
More from around the web