not behind us.

#24802 Jan 16, 2013
To be or not to be
Arbys

Medford, NY

#24803 Jan 17, 2013
Wide Eyed wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if the "I love you" is backed up with actions! If I never hear it again, but feel it, I'll be satisified.
Point well taken.
I agree with that......Words are just that, "words".
Actions are most important.

How about some action baby!!!!!??

8-)

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#24804 Jan 17, 2013
Isn't it funny how we have different accents?

As an example, around here when we take a "shower" it comes out "shar," but up in Cleveland they say "Hey, lets have another beer."

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#24805 Jan 17, 2013
Being on welfare has its benefits.

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#24806 Jan 17, 2013
I'm trying to imagine hanging with my friends while posting topix at the same time. I guess I would try to describe to them the personalities I'm somewhat familiar with and show them what topics interest me. I'd show them how funny it can be at times just to look at some of the names and topics without even opening a single thread. It's not always like that, but real fun when it is.

I can't imagine doing that honestly. Hmmm, I wonder if I would let them use my name to make a few posts. Haha
:)

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#24808 Jan 17, 2013
I just got a notice for what I just posted.

I see nothing wrong in what I posted.What's wrong with them? Have their minds froze?

“The golden age is before us, ”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

not behind us.

#24809 Jan 17, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
I FREAKIN' WANT to KNOW.. Just WHY do the Top Mod Judgits have DOUBLE STANDARDS?? One poster can print the word LOSER and I TRY IT..and I GET YELLED at..Please refrain from using.
NOT FAIR!!
I always thought that all these forums were not monitered. You should see some of the posts on other forums...It would make your hair curl. They do not get removed which leads me to think that all these forums dont have moderators?

“We All Have Guardian Angels”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Even Though We Dont See Them

#24810 Jan 17, 2013
God bless...

“Gone in 16 seconds”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

Santa Barbara, CA

#24811 Jan 17, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
&lt;quoted text&gt;Why don't you answer your mail?
Evening HML... I mostly post via cell phone. I don't get full site privliges :(

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#24812 Jan 17, 2013
well , the weather people have been saying for days that the snow should've been here today....

kinda didn't happen.... think i'm disappointed... i'm just a big kid at heart... lol

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

#24813 Jan 18, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
well , the weather people have been saying for days that the snow should've been here today....
kinda didn't happen.... think i'm disappointed... i'm just a big kid at heart... lol
I wish I could send you a couple of truckloads of mine Miss Stacked...

Level 6

Since: Nov 12

manchester

#24814 Jan 18, 2013
pets
Camilla

United States

#24815 Jan 18, 2013
Topix (über/ünderstatement) creative horoscope writers - it's frequently a hoot and a half...... - blank today.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#24816 Jan 18, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I could send you a couple of truckloads of mine Miss Stacked...
morning Enzo.... well I take that all back.... it's started and it's quite heavy... so much so my sons school has been closed.... so a day indoors for him.... and me... lol

“Fishin" in the Moonlight”

Level 9

.......¿.......

#24817 Jan 18, 2013
BawaHaHaHa, LMAO.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

#24818 Jan 18, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
morning Enzo.... well I take that all back.... it's started and it's quite heavy... so much so my sons school has been closed.... so a day indoors for him.... and me... lol
Nonsense Miss Stacked! Take those boys outside and exchange snowball volleys with them...betcha a 5 spot they win... pics will be greatly appreciated my Dear...

“Fishin" in the Moonlight”

Level 9

.......¿.......

#24819 Jan 18, 2013
High class living in a low class world,
plastic cars and plastic girls.

Level 9

Location hidden

#24820 Jan 18, 2013
ikryptoniter wrote:
<quoted text>Evening HML... I mostly post via cell phone. I don't get full site privliges :(
Good Morning ikryptoniter.I'm gonna just call you niter.Thanks for clearing some things up.Where do you live?
Hope you're doing well.Have a nice day!
(~:

Level 9

Location hidden

#24821 Jan 18, 2013
I love having fun with some of this stuff.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#24822 Jan 18, 2013
Well, I am BACCCK.. If I allow certain TROLLS or OTHER posters PIZZ me off with their HATEFUL directed comments at me..THEN THEY WILL HAVE "WON" A VICTORY for THEIR BAD MANNERS... WHAT DOES THAT SAY?? THAT I will, just let them PRESSURE me into leaving their TURF and NEVER to return?? Yes, it hurt. BUT I have PUT UP with much more bullish!t on these forums .than ANYOONE... But, I do BELIEVE that the Top Mods do need to BAN this poster.. because it was in poor taste. Also, ALL posters SHOULD be REGISTERED.
No fly-by-nights should be allowed. It with take a TAD bit more for me to leave. I enjoy TOPIX..interesting topics..pick and choose WHAT interests YOU..leave the rest for the TROLLS!! ROCK ON!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min DanFromSmithville 117,283
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 min Hoosier Hillbilly 21,214
The Weirdest White House Security BreachesThe S... 9 min Hoosier Hillbilly 2
Uh Clem 13 min Hoosier Hillbilly 125
Official: Oklahoma beheading suspect a bit 'weird' 17 min Uh CIem 29
Paying for it Twice 21 min Hoosier Hillbilly 2
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 32 min Cyan in CA 24,246
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 45 min ZkyClank 6,339
Cows Really Don't Like Cowbells, Study Finds 2 hr Go Blue Forever 45
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Wolftracks 147,579