JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

#24817 Jan 18, 2013
BawaHaHaHa, LMAO.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#24818 Jan 18, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
morning Enzo.... well I take that all back.... it's started and it's quite heavy... so much so my sons school has been closed.... so a day indoors for him.... and me... lol
Nonsense Miss Stacked! Take those boys outside and exchange snowball volleys with them...betcha a 5 spot they win... pics will be greatly appreciated my Dear...

Level 9

#24819 Jan 18, 2013
High class living in a low class world,
plastic cars and plastic girls.

Level 9

Location hidden

#24820 Jan 18, 2013
ikryptoniter wrote:
<quoted text>Evening HML... I mostly post via cell phone. I don't get full site privliges :(
Good Morning ikryptoniter.I'm gonna just call you niter.Thanks for clearing some things up.Where do you live?
Hope you're doing well.Have a nice day!
(~:

Level 9

Location hidden

#24821 Jan 18, 2013
I love having fun with some of this stuff.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#24822 Jan 18, 2013
Well, I am BACCCK.. If I allow certain TROLLS or OTHER posters PIZZ me off with their HATEFUL directed comments at me..THEN THEY WILL HAVE "WON" A VICTORY for THEIR BAD MANNERS... WHAT DOES THAT SAY?? THAT I will, just let them PRESSURE me into leaving their TURF and NEVER to return?? Yes, it hurt. BUT I have PUT UP with much more bullish!t on these forums .than ANYOONE... But, I do BELIEVE that the Top Mods do need to BAN this poster.. because it was in poor taste. Also, ALL posters SHOULD be REGISTERED.
No fly-by-nights should be allowed. It with take a TAD bit more for me to leave. I enjoy TOPIX..interesting topics..pick and choose WHAT interests YOU..leave the rest for the TROLLS!! ROCK ON!!

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#24823 Jan 18, 2013
CC ... Which poster are you talking about . I've not been here much , therefore I didn't see any bad mouthing going on . Can ya copy and paste it ? Just curious .
Miami Nice

Miami, FL

#24824 Jan 18, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Well, I am BACCCK.. If I allow certain TROLLS or OTHER posters PIZZ me off with their HATEFUL directed comments at me..THEN THEY WILL HAVE "WON" A VICTORY for THEIR BAD MANNERS... WHAT DOES THAT SAY?? THAT I will, just let them PRESSURE me into leaving their TURF and NEVER to return?? Yes, it hurt. BUT I have PUT UP with much more bullish!t on these forums .than ANYOONE... But, I do BELIEVE that the Top Mods do need to BAN this poster.. because it was in poor taste. Also, ALL posters SHOULD be REGISTERED.
No fly-by-nights should be allowed. It with take a TAD bit more for me to leave. I enjoy TOPIX..interesting topics..pick and choose WHAT interests YOU..leave the rest for the TROLLS!! ROCK ON!!
STFU and go back to sleep.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#24825 Jan 18, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense Miss Stacked! Take those boys outside and exchange snowball volleys with them...betcha a 5 spot they win... pics will be greatly appreciated my Dear...
I guess you'd be right..... they would beat me hands down.... and snow down the back of my fleece....

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#24826 Jan 18, 2013
Miami Nice wrote:
<quoted text>
REPORTED!! Azzwipe!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#24827 Jan 18, 2013
Miami Nice wrote:
<quoted text>
I will have you KNOW that I am NOT Sleeping Beauty from the Fairy Tales.
You are mistaken.

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#24828 Jan 18, 2013
They say the Inuit Eskimos have over 100 words for snow. That's probably a good thing; otherwise playing "I spy with my little eye" would be really boring.
juicy

Lexington, KY

#24829 Jan 18, 2013
hot juicy sex

“Open the door to your heart”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#24830 Jan 18, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>REPORTED!! Azzwipe!!
That's the troll sorted then.

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

You'll Know Your True Friends.

#24831 Jan 18, 2013
have a great night friends...

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#24832 Jan 18, 2013

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#24833 Jan 19, 2013
To some people, the word "duck" is 75% offensive.

Level 9

Location hidden

#24834 Jan 19, 2013
Changing the way I do things.
Cally Da Man

Benton, KY

#24836 Jan 19, 2013
DeVINE REVISITED wrote:
[QUOTE who="Rex The King Of Trolls."]<quoted text>
Holy Molly ...haven't seen u for a while...good too see your posts play boy."

I never left.....but, Who TF are you ?

Thanks 4 the welcome Rex.
Lol.. Maybe u remember me now ..either way .hope all is well over at ya spot
Cally Da Man

Benton, KY

#24837 Jan 19, 2013
TPoster wrote:
<quoted text>DeVine - there are a good number that appreciate what you put out here, or some of it anyways. There are many threads made in your honor and it doesn't take long for us to wonder about what is the truth about you and then you make it difficult for us to actually know. We saw you slap Princess Hey and it floored us, as it looked like you were quite pleasant with her and then BAM - you got seriously rude with her and she is a very kind poster. You went as far to call her by name as you've done that with several woman out here.

Perhaps you could keep the really sexy ones in your threads and not require us to scroll through these others ones. You know, you bury posts with your frenetic posting style.

I'm not trying to be rude, but there was a post or two that might have been better appreciated in Sex and Poetry. He whispered in her ear concerning the fit of his tongue and her ... see what I mean? Sex is not what everyone came here to scroll through.
Lol..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College Football Star Arrested On Public Intoxi... 1 min Dr Reker s Bellhop 3
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min Columbia House 211,699
News There's a reason why so many people fantasise a... 3 min Dr Reker s Bellhop 4
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 12 min Pete 1,534
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 42 min I liked him 71,433
News Bizarre finish has Raptors crying foul after lo... 50 min AtlantaPharts 160
Why Won't Men Admit They Wear Pantyhose? (Feb '10) 1 hr Mandy 344
Who Are You Missing Today? (Feb '12) 2 hr Enzo49 413
What Turns You Off? 4 hr Brandiiiiiiii 440
More from around the web