JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!!

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments (Page 1,161)

Showing posts 23,201 - 23,220 of28,271
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Anonymous

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

quilterqueen wrote:
Are you a song writer for X-rated songs?
You are one sick puppy.
Now I have to go wash out my eyes.
QQ, Are you talking to me?

To write about sex isn't sick.... would you rather read about violence ?

Actually you could save yourself all the eye problems if you just didn't read them......ever think of that option ?

Just for the record, and for what it's worth....I never read any of your posts.....I just respond to anyone like you, who only wants to criticize, blame, reprehend, censure, condemn, or denounce me for the simple fact you had ventured to criticize the propriety, to hint at the incongruity, of so close an alliance with art in this form of poetry/prose... when you obviously cannot recognize, or want to appreciate it.

Cordially
Adrian DeVine.

PS:- Me think if there is any "sick puppy" here, it might very well be YOU !
Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

DeVINE REVISITED wrote:
<quoted text>
QQ, Are you talking to me?
To write about sex isn't sick.... would you rather read about violence ?
Actually you could save yourself all the eye problems if you just didn't read them......ever think of that option ?
Just for the record, and for what it's worth....I never read any of your posts.....I just respond to anyone like you, who only wants to criticize, blame, reprehend, censure, condemn, or denounce me for the simple fact you had ventured to criticize the propriety, to hint at the incongruity, of so close an alliance with art in this form of poetry/prose... when you obviously cannot recognize, or want to appreciate it.
Cordially
Adrian DeVine.
PS:- Me think if there is any "sick puppy" here, it might very well be YOU !

Actually you stop embarrassing yourself and when you write, if you actually write this shit you 'throw up' on Topix...then write about, or in simple words, choose a subject you are more familiar with. Because, one thing is certain, you are at best a half-wit, at best, and don't have a clue about what you write.

Perhaps, Ben Franklin said it best...

"Half-wits talk much, but say little."

“My Heart is Overflowing”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

With LOVE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

What a great day the Lord has made lets rejoice and be glad in it..Have a good one friends..LY.

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

1st post on this thread Aug. 12, 2009.
Was she talking about me way-back-when?
ROTFLMAO!!
LISSTENERR wrote:
Hillbillies are'nt as stupid as ya think..
(That just entered my mind..WHat is in your MIND or HEART?)
'
'
dh
After some reviewing of this thread I've decided it's in my best interest never to post on it again.
Kinda makes you stick out like a sore thumb, and 'i' think somof'm
need doctn pretty bad.

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Does anyone else ever write the word 'Banana' and forget where to stop typing the 'na' part?

Bananana.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

I don't worry about or pay attention to what seems to fire some up. I get enough drama at work.

I, for one, come here to mess around, post crap, see what's going on and maybe get a laugh or two.
Nancy

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

God helps those who helps themselves.

Level 9

With LOVE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Just know that no situation ,despite how bad it looks,is beyond God's power to deliever,heal,
restore and fix!!!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Princess Hey wrote:
Just know that no situation ,despite how bad it looks,is beyond God's power to deliever,heal,
restore and fix!!!!
Evening Princess Hey..Wise Words.
Just stopping by for a bit..had the "feeling" I was NEEDED.
Like chicken noodle soup for a cold..LET'S ROCK THESE THREADS!!! Oh, I gave Adrian a piece of my mind.. on the thread Sex and Poetry..

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

The Beatles' song "Love Me Do" was written after John Lennon came in with a really good haircut.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Do deaf people realize we don't know what animals are saying?

Level 9

With LOVE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Its okay CC no need to have done that I told him and left ,,he seems to think its his so I left it in peace..I will not post back in there..Dont know what his problem is but he needs to check it..I was only trying to be nice and friendly and he carried a bit too far..Nothing I said was to him anyway I was just posting stuff I have had in my poetry and saying book I have had for years..alot I got from FB and I said that, oh well.Im out of there..have a good one..

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Princess Hey wrote:
Its okay CC no need to have done that I told him and left ,,he seems to think its his so I left it in peace..I will not post back in there..Dont know what his problem is but he needs to check it..I was only trying to be nice and friendly and he carried a bit too far..Nothing I said was to him anyway I was just posting stuff I have had in my poetry and saying book I have had for years..alot I got from FB and I said that, oh well.Im out of there..have a good one..
Like I told ya in my TM to you..just let it be..WEIRD day this Tuesday..like it felt like I was in a silent movie.. barely any traffic on Main Street..walking or driving.. Stranger than Fiction.. Enjoy your day, Chick!!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

I just now filled my Zippo but now I can't pick it up.

I think I need some lighter fluid......

Level 9

With LOVE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

you got it CC..yes I have been in a moody kind Of way wonder whats up..LOL...I will you have a good one ..

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

What I'm thinking is today was a good day / bad day . Good day at work with a bit of sad news from a dear client . Not sure what's going on with her husband 60 plus yet. I'll talk to her tomorrow . It makes me nervous though . He had to go to the Mayo clinic. This is a very Dear client with a huge heart for her husband and their one child. I'm hoping (after we talk) all is okay.

Plus the puppy we adopted was a nervous wreck from being in his crate for "both of our long work days ". I am so glad I have more time tomorrow to spend time with him. When a person or a dog has been displaced it needs more love and comfort than than normal. He feels like our Baby that needs so much reassurance .

So tomorrow is a new Day and hopefully ( okay I know) will be better than today . Y'all have a good night . We are tired and I thought I'd just dump this here . Lol .
rolledupnewspape r

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Laura Beth wrote:
What I'm thinking is today was a good day / bad day . Good day at work with a bit of sad news from a dear client . Not sure what's going on with her husband 60 plus yet. I'll talk to her tomorrow . It makes me nervous though . He had to go to the Mayo clinic. This is a very Dear client with a huge heart for her husband and their one child. I'm hoping (after we talk) all is okay.
Plus the puppy we adopted was a nervous wreck from being in his crate for "both of our long work days ". I am so glad I have more time tomorrow to spend time with him. When a person or a dog has been displaced it needs more love and comfort than than normal. He feels like our Baby that needs so much reassurance .
So tomorrow is a new Day and hopefully ( okay I know) will be better than today . Y'all have a good night . We are tired and I thought I'd just dump this here . Lol .
your in for a future world of pupy problems. You will be a lucky lady if your puppy doesnt get sic in a crate all day. thats abuse. hope you dont punish him for defecating all over your house. wouldnt blame him if peeing in your bed to.:( Bust a buck and hire a sitter. better yet spend 8 or 9 hours without going to the bathroom. see how nervous you get.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

your in for a future world of pupy problems. You will be a lucky lady if your puppy doesnt get sic in a crate all day. thats abuse. hope you dont punish him for defecating all over your house. wouldnt blame him if peeing in your bed to.:( Bust a buck and hire a sitter. better yet spend 8 or 9 hours without going to the bathroom. see how nervous you get.

------

I'm not sure if this is advice or ridicule ? He's never popped in the house, he doesn't sleep on our bed , he was not in his crate that long . So he didn't need to be punished . He came to us crate trained . So the above words are odd to me . How you got that out of me saying I had a hard time leaving him for a long time in his crate . He was high strung and needed a lot of running around from not getting his usual activity .

Have a nice day .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

"Pooped".... Lol
Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Laura Beth wrote:
"He feels like our Baby that needs so much reassurance ."

Well, he's not a baby. Do the dog a favor and give him back and let him go to loving home and folks that know how to take care of him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,201 - 23,220 of28,271
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••