JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to...

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#24735 Jan 8, 2013
What I'm thinking is today was a good day / bad day . Good day at work with a bit of sad news from a dear client . Not sure what's going on with her husband 60 plus yet. I'll talk to her tomorrow . It makes me nervous though . He had to go to the Mayo clinic. This is a very Dear client with a huge heart for her husband and their one child. I'm hoping (after we talk) all is okay.

Plus the puppy we adopted was a nervous wreck from being in his crate for "both of our long work days ". I am so glad I have more time tomorrow to spend time with him. When a person or a dog has been displaced it needs more love and comfort than than normal. He feels like our Baby that needs so much reassurance .

So tomorrow is a new Day and hopefully ( okay I know) will be better than today . Y'all have a good night . We are tired and I thought I'd just dump this here . Lol .
rolledupnewspape r

Montclair, NJ

#24736 Jan 9, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
What I'm thinking is today was a good day / bad day . Good day at work with a bit of sad news from a dear client . Not sure what's going on with her husband 60 plus yet. I'll talk to her tomorrow . It makes me nervous though . He had to go to the Mayo clinic. This is a very Dear client with a huge heart for her husband and their one child. I'm hoping (after we talk) all is okay.
Plus the puppy we adopted was a nervous wreck from being in his crate for "both of our long work days ". I am so glad I have more time tomorrow to spend time with him. When a person or a dog has been displaced it needs more love and comfort than than normal. He feels like our Baby that needs so much reassurance .
So tomorrow is a new Day and hopefully ( okay I know) will be better than today . Y'all have a good night . We are tired and I thought I'd just dump this here . Lol .
your in for a future world of pupy problems. You will be a lucky lady if your puppy doesnt get sic in a crate all day. thats abuse. hope you dont punish him for defecating all over your house. wouldnt blame him if peeing in your bed to.:( Bust a buck and hire a sitter. better yet spend 8 or 9 hours without going to the bathroom. see how nervous you get.

Laura Beth

Location hidden

#24737 Jan 9, 2013
your in for a future world of pupy problems. You will be a lucky lady if your puppy doesnt get sic in a crate all day. thats abuse. hope you dont punish him for defecating all over your house. wouldnt blame him if peeing in your bed to.:( Bust a buck and hire a sitter. better yet spend 8 or 9 hours without going to the bathroom. see how nervous you get.

------

I'm not sure if this is advice or ridicule ? He's never popped in the house, he doesn't sleep on our bed , he was not in his crate that long . So he didn't need to be punished . He came to us crate trained . So the above words are odd to me . How you got that out of me saying I had a hard time leaving him for a long time in his crate . He was high strung and needed a lot of running around from not getting his usual activity .

Have a nice day .

Laura Beth

Location hidden

#24738 Jan 9, 2013
"Pooped".... Lol
Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Seasons Change

#24739 Jan 9, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
"He feels like our Baby that needs so much reassurance ."

Well, he's not a baby. Do the dog a favor and give him back and let him go to loving home and folks that know how to take care of him.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#24740 Jan 9, 2013
Okay ROCKERS..Time to soak in the bubbles with candles aglow, smoooooth. Jazz playing quietly and Champagne bubbles awaiting my presence.. AHHH, hubby took kiddies on overnight camping trip..GOTTA LOVE THAT MAN..ooooh baby!!!

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#24741 Jan 10, 2013
What do call an Irish dog lover?

Pat McColly
Donzie

Hopkinsville, KY

#24742 Jan 10, 2013
What do you call a horse with a mouth full of funny?
HOOF ARTED
Donzie

Hopkinsville, KY

#24743 Jan 10, 2013
What do you call a horse with a mouth full of stinky?
HOO FARTED

“Tis the Season”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

I ain't Misbehavin'

#24744 Jan 10, 2013
I hope

You know

What you

Are doing!

“Tis the Season”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

I ain't Misbehavin'

#24745 Jan 10, 2013
We did

have fun

All summer

and spring

and fall

into winter.

Remember When?
Colorado Chick

Minneapolis, MN

#24746 Jan 10, 2013
I just crapped my pants .......... And I love it !!!!!!!!!!

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#24747 Jan 10, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
"I love it"?

Hey...... that ain't a back-handed swipe at McDonald's, is it?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#24748 Jan 10, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
REPORTED!!..IMPOSTER!!!..Weine r!!!

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#24749 Jan 10, 2013
Someone's always looking...

Since: Nov 09

Northeast Ohio

#24750 Jan 10, 2013
Check the oven.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

#24751 Jan 10, 2013
Sometimes I sit and think,,,, sometimes I just sit.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#24752 Jan 10, 2013
WHERE THE FREAK is our resident poet..ADRIAN DeVine?? I DON'T see ANY POETRY on the threads TONIGHT??

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Smiling :o) all the way....

#24753 Jan 10, 2013
well its not because of me Im sure..LOL..I am out of his thread..but its all good..his choice ..Kind of miss him LOL...he is okay ..

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#24754 Jan 11, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
morning sweetie...... well i am looking after my friends puppy today.... he can't go out for another week after he has had his injections......

he is so cute.... he is asleep in my kitchen right now.... snoring... lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Your Life Story In 6 Words (Feb '08) 7 min T Bone 10,243
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 12 min SUG here 32,275
News Police: Black cat crosses suspect's path, rats ... 12 min Shirvell s Shrivel 7
News Signs of success include being happy... and hav... 13 min Knock off purse s... 23
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 17 min andet1987 45,786
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 20 min andet1987 9,253
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 24 min whose who 2,460
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 56 min T Bone 207,145
What Topics knows about you 1 hr no way hose a 84
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 2 hr Suezanne 10,642
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 2 hr Sharlene45 1,513
More from around the web