“There is good in everybody”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

NO ONE IS PERFECT..

#24727 Jan 7, 2013
Just know that no situation ,despite how bad it looks,is beyond God's power to deliever,heal,
restore and fix!!!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#24728 Jan 7, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
Just know that no situation ,despite how bad it looks,is beyond God's power to deliever,heal,
restore and fix!!!!
Evening Princess Hey..Wise Words.
Just stopping by for a bit..had the "feeling" I was NEEDED.
Like chicken noodle soup for a cold..LET'S ROCK THESE THREADS!!! Oh, I gave Adrian a piece of my mind.. on the thread Sex and Poetry..

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#24729 Jan 8, 2013
The Beatles' song "Love Me Do" was written after John Lennon came in with a really good haircut.

Level 8

Location hidden

#24730 Jan 8, 2013
Do deaf people realize we don't know what animals are saying?

Level 9

NO ONE IS PERFECT..

#24731 Jan 8, 2013
Its okay CC no need to have done that I told him and left ,,he seems to think its his so I left it in peace..I will not post back in there..Dont know what his problem is but he needs to check it..I was only trying to be nice and friendly and he carried a bit too far..Nothing I said was to him anyway I was just posting stuff I have had in my poetry and saying book I have had for years..alot I got from FB and I said that, oh well.Im out of there..have a good one..

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#24732 Jan 8, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
Its okay CC no need to have done that I told him and left ,,he seems to think its his so I left it in peace..I will not post back in there..Dont know what his problem is but he needs to check it..I was only trying to be nice and friendly and he carried a bit too far..Nothing I said was to him anyway I was just posting stuff I have had in my poetry and saying book I have had for years..alot I got from FB and I said that, oh well.Im out of there..have a good one..
Like I told ya in my TM to you..just let it be..WEIRD day this Tuesday..like it felt like I was in a silent movie.. barely any traffic on Main Street..walking or driving.. Stranger than Fiction.. Enjoy your day, Chick!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#24733 Jan 8, 2013
I just now filled my Zippo but now I can't pick it up.

I think I need some lighter fluid......

Level 9

NO ONE IS PERFECT..

#24734 Jan 8, 2013
you got it CC..yes I have been in a moody kind Of way wonder whats up..LOL...I will you have a good one ..

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#24735 Jan 8, 2013
What I'm thinking is today was a good day / bad day . Good day at work with a bit of sad news from a dear client . Not sure what's going on with her husband 60 plus yet. I'll talk to her tomorrow . It makes me nervous though . He had to go to the Mayo clinic. This is a very Dear client with a huge heart for her husband and their one child. I'm hoping (after we talk) all is okay.

Plus the puppy we adopted was a nervous wreck from being in his crate for "both of our long work days ". I am so glad I have more time tomorrow to spend time with him. When a person or a dog has been displaced it needs more love and comfort than than normal. He feels like our Baby that needs so much reassurance .

So tomorrow is a new Day and hopefully ( okay I know) will be better than today . Y'all have a good night . We are tired and I thought I'd just dump this here . Lol .
rolledupnewspape r

Brooklyn, NY

#24736 Jan 9, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
What I'm thinking is today was a good day / bad day . Good day at work with a bit of sad news from a dear client . Not sure what's going on with her husband 60 plus yet. I'll talk to her tomorrow . It makes me nervous though . He had to go to the Mayo clinic. This is a very Dear client with a huge heart for her husband and their one child. I'm hoping (after we talk) all is okay.
Plus the puppy we adopted was a nervous wreck from being in his crate for "both of our long work days ". I am so glad I have more time tomorrow to spend time with him. When a person or a dog has been displaced it needs more love and comfort than than normal. He feels like our Baby that needs so much reassurance .
So tomorrow is a new Day and hopefully ( okay I know) will be better than today . Y'all have a good night . We are tired and I thought I'd just dump this here . Lol .
your in for a future world of pupy problems. You will be a lucky lady if your puppy doesnt get sic in a crate all day. thats abuse. hope you dont punish him for defecating all over your house. wouldnt blame him if peeing in your bed to.:( Bust a buck and hire a sitter. better yet spend 8 or 9 hours without going to the bathroom. see how nervous you get.

Location hidden

#24737 Jan 9, 2013
your in for a future world of pupy problems. You will be a lucky lady if your puppy doesnt get sic in a crate all day. thats abuse. hope you dont punish him for defecating all over your house. wouldnt blame him if peeing in your bed to.:( Bust a buck and hire a sitter. better yet spend 8 or 9 hours without going to the bathroom. see how nervous you get.

------

I'm not sure if this is advice or ridicule ? He's never popped in the house, he doesn't sleep on our bed , he was not in his crate that long . So he didn't need to be punished . He came to us crate trained . So the above words are odd to me . How you got that out of me saying I had a hard time leaving him for a long time in his crate . He was high strung and needed a lot of running around from not getting his usual activity .

Have a nice day .

Location hidden

#24738 Jan 9, 2013
"Pooped".... Lol
Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Seasons Change

#24739 Jan 9, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
"He feels like our Baby that needs so much reassurance ."

Well, he's not a baby. Do the dog a favor and give him back and let him go to loving home and folks that know how to take care of him.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#24740 Jan 9, 2013
Okay ROCKERS..Time to soak in the bubbles with candles aglow, smoooooth. Jazz playing quietly and Champagne bubbles awaiting my presence.. AHHH, hubby took kiddies on overnight camping trip..GOTTA LOVE THAT MAN..ooooh baby!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#24741 Jan 10, 2013
What do call an Irish dog lover?

Pat McColly
Donzie

Hopkinsville, KY

#24742 Jan 10, 2013
What do you call a horse with a mouth full of funny?
HOOF ARTED
Donzie

Hopkinsville, KY

#24743 Jan 10, 2013
What do you call a horse with a mouth full of stinky?
HOO FARTED

“Sitting Pretty”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

I ain't Misbehavin'

#24744 Jan 10, 2013
I hope

You know

What you

Are doing!

“Sitting Pretty”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

I ain't Misbehavin'

#24745 Jan 10, 2013
We did

have fun

All summer

and spring

and fall

into winter.

Remember When?
Colorado Chick

Saint Paul, MN

#24746 Jan 10, 2013
I just crapped my pants .......... And I love it !!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
motorcycle traveling stories 3 min The Glory Be 549
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min -ThatsAllFolks- 161,381
"man" words 6 min -TheExam- 661
News The trooper fired at the motorcycle, and then d... 8 min TALLYHO 8541 103
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 10 min -ThatsAllFolks- 140,104
10,000th Post WINS 4.0 (Apr '12) 17 min NotaGoth 5,840
News Freak lawnmower accident shoots wire through ma... 20 min Ted Haggard s Gos... 9
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 23 min Mega Monster 8,335
Things that make life eaiser... 58 min Crazy Jae 92
More from around the web