JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!!

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments (Page 1,159)

Showing posts 23,161 - 23,180 of27,889
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

EXACTLY.. When DOES the inner child in a MAN grow up AND take responsibility for his actions?? When does LOVE' em and LEAVE' em become their Conduct Code???, No wonder, women WHO have been burnt by thus type of scoundrel NEVER gets involved with another. Because HE has totally ruined it for her EVER to TRUST another. On this note, I am leaving Topix..the games are OVER ...I will NOT be USED ever again ..Just Because.
Peace, Love and Happiness ROCKERS!! Make 2013 the best year EVER..Yo...SOULMATE..Kiss Off!!!

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

I don't understand your leaving, but as a 'man' I can say you certainly will be missed by me. No! not
romantically but I've certainly enjoyed blogging with you, as mentioned earlier your insight is amazing.
As-you-say ROCK ON!!
One word of condolence, it I may:

“It's A New Dawn”- your words
which happens once each day*

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

if I may...
Lauren

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

You don't get infinite opportunities to do the right thing. Josh Kueffler apologize!

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Real eyes realize real lies.
Anonymous

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

We Wear this Flesh
Strong to reach Center
of Space
at Times
Worth pursuing
Worth Keeping.

We Blink our eyes
At former Lives,

Gape longingly
For future
Resurrections.

Sometimes reflectively,
Oftentimes willingly,
We Wear this give Flesh.

Cast it from us in our dreams;
Embrace it in our ethereal wanderings—

Lost in electric serenity;
Collected in colorful forgetfulness.

If fortunate,
chosen—

Wear it well,
and timely,
We Do.
Anonymous

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

I am so tired and weary,
So tired of the endless fight,
So weary of waiting the dawn
And finding endless night.

That I ask but rest and quiet—
Rest for the days that are gone,
And quiet for the little space
That I must journey on.
Anonymous

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Is this dancing sunlight
prancing through the windows
of this limping room
mocking us
who strain
and stagger
with legs strapped in leather
and braced
with cold steel
or tottering
on crutch
or cane…?

Is this carnival of light
mocking
the ponderous rhythms
and stumbling pace
and the tears
and gasps of supplication
to make quick
the sickened limb…?

Does it taunt
or does it beckon
with warm affection
and hope…?

Are prancing light
and faltering crutch
variations of the dance
of suns
and moons
and pain
and glory
point and counterpoint
to the baton
of the maestro
to whom
all rhythms
and periods
are the stuff
of the symphony
of life?

“I Dont Ask For Much!!!!!”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Its a Princess Thing!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Prowler
swxxxt

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch...
Game Boy

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Our new puppy is so cute ! He is curled up next to me sleeping. Making sounds like he's dreaming and snores on I occasion. That's what I'm thinking .

Level 9

Its a Princess Thing!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

ahhh puppies are all so cute...!!!!
Anonymous

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Ashton Kutcher cheated on his wife of seven years and continued to be the star of a sitcom and had virtually no repercussions towards his career whatsoever

Sean Penn abused his wife and went on to win an academy award and a golden globe (he also said people who called hugo chávez a dictator should be arrested but idek what he was on when he said that so)

Charlie Sheen hired numerous prostitutes, shot his fiancee, verbally threatened his second wife, and in the same year that his children were taken away from him announced that he was going on a nationwide tour which sold out within 18 minutes...

However......

Kristen Stewart cheated on her boyfriend and was ridiculed for six straight months and labelled a slut/whore/bitch/home wrecker by the general public even after releasing a statement and apologizing for her actions and was forced to drop out of multiple projects

Double Standards ?

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Looks like it is. My buddy, on the other hand, was named "Cheater Of The Year" for the past two years in a row.

I guess that makes him the official two-time champion.

Level 9

Its a Princess Thing!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

lets all pat him on the back for a job well done..LOL..

“Gone in 16 seconds”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

I'm not stalking this girl, I just follow her around town and then back to her house. You know, just to make sure there aren't any weirdos back there waiting for her.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

II'S FRIDAY NIGHT!!! Where's the PARTY...Chicks and Dudes???
Anonymous

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

At once intimate and detached, passionate and calculated, love letters have been for centuries a key weapon in the arsenal of lovers.

In The Seducer’s Diary, Soren Kierkegaard draws a distinction between the ‘living word’ of speech and the ‘dead word’ of a letter, arguing that both are vital in creating the perfect romance. In a letter, he writes, one can throw oneself at a woman’s feet without shame, while in real life such an act would only provoke laughter.

Moreover, the distance of a letter allows the idealization of the lover to remain intact: love letters are free of the physical imperfections that can break the spell in a face-to-face conversation. A love letter can be folded and kept in a breast pocket or treasured in a hidden drawer. It provides tangible, enduring evidence of an often all-too-fleeting emotion.

Today, unless I am dating entirely the wrong kind of girl, the art of the love letter has fallen into disuse. It seems anachronistic – why take the time to write on paper how you feel when it takes mere seconds to call up the object of your affections? For those who find it difficult to open up in person, instant messaging and email are electronic alternatives.

But in the service of convenience lovers have sacrificed so much of what makes romance beautiful: the anxiety of waiting, the authenticity of personal communication and above all the aesthetic impact of an actual letter.

Restricting written declarations of love to an electronic medium means that they are read by the dead light of a screen, in the same font and in the same place that your lover deals with the most mundane daily tasks. There is something romantically unsatisfying about a heartfelt email; the term itself seems contradictory.

How much more beautiful would the same words be on actual paper, dappled with shadow from an overhanging tree, or read by torchlight underneath a blanket?

This is not to say that technology can offer nothing to romance. Electronic messages provide useful shades between Kierkegaard’s ‘living’ and ‘dead’ forms of communication. Instant messaging is as immediate as speech yet as detached as a letter. Emails, like letters, can be composed with care, and unlike letters they are convenient for casual conversations.

However, consider that the object of your affections might appreciate a physical letter from time to time. I know I do.

~DeVine.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Where is Bones?

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Went out for dinner and they burned the food.I could had hubby do that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,161 - 23,180 of27,889
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••