JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to...

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#24458 Dec 18, 2012
Are you ready for Friday?

“Eleanor, Where is your heart?!”

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#24460 Dec 18, 2012
And I might as well enquire why, with so evident a design of insulting me, you chose to tell me that you liked me against your better judgment?
-Elizabeth Bennet

or Jane Austen

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#24461 Dec 18, 2012
Princess Hey wrote:
only once in a lifetime do we find that special someone!!!
. Are ya talkin' about THAT ONE SPECIAL delete to your day..
When you see them approaching.. YOUR heart begins to flutter, check yourself out.., big smile , eyes aglow and leaping for JOY..
Yeppet..know THAT feeling..I got the same beau.. The UPS MAN..

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#24462 Dec 18, 2012
Delight.. not delete...FREAKIN' pancake syrup.. STICKY!!!

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#24463 Dec 18, 2012
I suspect it's humiliating to stand in a shopping mall and beg for change. That's why, before I hand over my 50 or whatever, I make the guy do a little dance for me and my buddies. That way, he has earned the money by providing a service and gains a little self-respect.

Level 6

Location hidden

#24464 Dec 18, 2012
Always keeping the goal in mind.

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#24465 Dec 18, 2012
Food and presents.

Level 6

Location hidden

#24466 Dec 18, 2012
sleep.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#24467 Dec 18, 2012
Melody_E wrote:
<quoted text>
This was so touching to read. Had to post a thank you. Giving you a cyber hug.:)
Thanks for the Hug..Everyone can use one now and then.
boss hog

United States

#24468 Dec 18, 2012
what make people liar I know some man 3 people lied on this man this ant done nothing wrong this man got a 3 degree battery charge on him and ant hotel nobody

Level 6

Location hidden

#24469 Dec 18, 2012
boss hog wrote:
what make people liar I know some man 3 people lied on this man this ant done nothing wrong this man got a 3 degree battery charge on him and ant hotel nobody
You know people are lying. Three of them. They're blaming this man who's done nothing wrong. He's got a third degree asault (?) and battery charge against him and isn't goin' to tell anybody?

Can anyone help him? for real.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#24470 Dec 19, 2012
I'm out of here.Got things to do and people to see.
Have a goodin'

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#24471 Dec 19, 2012
Ya know.. I DIG coming on TOPIX and commenting..offbeat is light and airy. Try going over to some of the other sites..Top Stories.. Headliner Needs Topics..
Comment on the political issues that interest you.this is opinion.. after all it's YOUR country of concern..AMERICA. I just visited a forum of downright HATE...these type of articles only offer. Slander, racism and ugliness directed at another living breathing human being..WHY does Topix allow this type of angry threads? WHERE THE FREAK are the Top Mods?? Ya know am sure WHEN Topix was firmed..the hate, jealousy and filth of the world wasn't even a thought..NOW it's downright mean on some of the forums..if I were an advertiser..I'd PULL MY AD.
This behavior is NOT SATISFACTORY... OH and "The Countdown to the end of the Earth" thread..THAT would put undue stress on the readers.AND ya know..that they won' t be buying a New phone or a new fashion item..
Yeah, you all can say it's in FUN.
If these racists, Doomsday and stirred hate are considered FUN on your planet....GO BCK HOME..And leave us Earthlings ALONE!!! On this note.. my stay on TOPIX LAND is OVER..have A Merry Christmas..
HAVE FAITH IN GOD..ROCK ON ROCKERS!!!

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#24472 Dec 20, 2012
Pamela Anderson must have no money left........ she is appearing in a british skating on ice competition over here....... it starts in the new year.....

she is still very beautiful tho......

Level 6

Location hidden

#24473 Dec 20, 2012
It is not cross dressing to put the pink leash on the boy dog!

Since: Nov 12

~~~~~The Gong Show~~~~~

#24474 Dec 20, 2012
Toot, tout or tarnish

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#24475 Dec 20, 2012
I fish wrote:
<quoted text>
You know people are lying. Three of them. They're blaming this man who's done nothing wrong. He's got a third degree asault (?) and battery charge against him and isn't goin' to tell anybody?
Can anyone help him? for real.

Lol!

:)

Level 6

Location hidden

#24476 Dec 20, 2012
I've often thought there might be more to life than making christmas cards and cutting snowflakes...

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#24479 Dec 20, 2012
Man is truly magnificent, in the way it reaches for the heavens from terrestial bowels and wretches itself up. The way he can wrestle with the impossible and make it tangible, the way that in the depths of sadness and desperation somehow a tear or a smile can look so tragically beautiful as he FEELS that somethings should never happen.. but the fact that he feels, he thinks, he reacts to the evil in the world a righteous burns inside to right a wrong and make it right somehow... man is magnificent... one can tremble when he sleeps at the feats he could achieve... one can dream at what he can do when he wakes.. talks.. moves...
Sweetie-Pie

Miami, FL

#24480 Dec 20, 2012
If the Topix is going to continue to delete my posts... Then I have nothing else to say.

Thanks for making me feel totally worthless in your eyes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Five Letter Word (Jan '12) 31 min andet1987 3,750
News Speedy Texas deputy avoids hard-charging cow new 32 min WELL FARTS 13
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 36 min andet1987 62,801
Play "end of the word" (Nov '08) 40 min andet1987 27,297
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 43 min andet1987 39,781
The Next Person Game (Mar '11) 45 min andet1987 10,986
WHo ARe YOu THinking ABout RIght NOw (Jul '13) 50 min DumpTrump 1,356
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr Sublime1 230,748