Comments
22,941 - 22,960 of 28,512 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#24418 Dec 15, 2012
My buddy said that, to conserve water, I should shower with my girlfriend. I disagreed.

Have you ever heard of taking a shower with a girlfriend taking less time than showering alone?

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#24419 Dec 15, 2012
Hey...... is it snowing or did Charlie Sheen just sneeze?
HenryiAint

Carnegie, PA

#24420 Dec 15, 2012
If anyone seems aggressive as per the Connecticut school shooter, or says they are going to do a bad thing, do not hesitate to report it to the police better safe than sorry..
sad for the town in this sad killing spree which may or may not have been prevented by someone who knew but did nothing...
do the right thing people!
report aggressive talkers...to stop this madness!

Since: Nov 12

~~~~~The Gong Show~~~~~

#24421 Dec 15, 2012
Juniper

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#24422 Dec 15, 2012
Comet

“Eleanor, Where is your heart?!”

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#24423 Dec 15, 2012

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#24424 Dec 16, 2012
Ahhh. You know it was a good fart when the dog wakes up, gives you a dirty look and leaves the room.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#24425 Dec 16, 2012
Go to church today.

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#24426 Dec 16, 2012
quilterqueen wrote:
Go to church today.
I'd better not.
HenryiAint

Carnegie, PA

#24427 Dec 16, 2012
Why are such nuts running around free with guns who go and shoot kids at school!! Darn them anyhow.they ought to be locked up not runnin wild killing people..
if they want to kill people why don't they go to war or go where there is a gang who would shoot back
Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#24428 Dec 16, 2012
HenryiAint wrote:
Why are such nuts running around free with guns who go and shoot kids at school!! Darn them anyhow.they ought to be locked up not runnin wild killing people..
if they want to kill people why don't they go to war or go where there is a gang who would shoot back
Because they are Cowards!

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#24429 Dec 16, 2012
when the kids are in bed.... the house is quiet and i'm alone..... i feel it the most then.......
Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#24430 Dec 16, 2012
I used to think that being lonely was my biggest worry. I can handle being lonely. What I can't handle is seeing others lonely! Y'all are NOT alone. Cheer up!

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#24431 Dec 16, 2012
skybobbie wrote:
I used to think that being lonely was my biggest worry. I can handle being lonely. What I can't handle is seeing others lonely! Y'all are NOT alone. Cheer up!
i wish i could believe you bobbie......
Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#24432 Dec 16, 2012
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
i wish i could believe you bobbie......
Well, maybe this ain't much comfort, but please believe that there are those here that really do care about you..me included. And TRUTHFULLY, I DO think about you each day. Even distant friends are friends. And Stacked, take note that in my eyes, and in a lot of others, you really do make the world a better place! Now really, isn't that what we are really put here for? Hey- guess what..we had some clouds here, but it turned sunny outside. It might take a couple of days- but this weather is headed your way(unless the world suddenly starts to spin the other way) And with all of the wind I have, I'll blow it your way Honey!

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#24433 Dec 16, 2012
skybobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, maybe this ain't much comfort, but please believe that there are those here that really do care about you..me included. And TRUTHFULLY, I DO think about you each day. Even distant friends are friends. And Stacked, take note that in my eyes, and in a lot of others, you really do make the world a better place! Now really, isn't that what we are really put here for? Hey- guess what..we had some clouds here, but it turned sunny outside. It might take a couple of days- but this weather is headed your way(unless the world suddenly starts to spin the other way) And with all of the wind I have, I'll blow it your way Honey!
my dearest friend..... your words always make me feel better and for that i thank you.... you are so sweet.........

i hope you have a wonderful christmas..... and your little plane takes you where ever you want to go........ take care baby ..... luv ya xo
Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#24434 Dec 16, 2012
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
my dearest friend..... your words always make me feel better and for that i thank you.... you are so sweet.........
i hope you have a wonderful christmas..... and your little plane takes you where ever you want to go........ take care baby ..... luv ya xo
Here's a quote from John Gillespie's poem "High flight" (He was a British Spitfire pilot killed in a collision in WWII):
"Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings...put out my hand, and touched the face of God."
Dear Stacked, I keep that poem on a plaque on my wall right here by my computer. When I'm flying I think of being free of this world and it's troubles when I'm high above the traffic. And when I'm down on the ground I think of being up there as I read that poem. My Christmas wish for you is for YOU to be up there in your thoughts, and for you to think about the beauty of this world.
With much love sent your way,
and MERRY CHRISTMAS to you Hot Stuff! Muah!

“Gone in 16 seconds”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

Santa Barbara, CA

#24435 Dec 17, 2012
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>I once was out having some lunch and I heard some guys sitting next to me say,"I wonder if that taste like chicken"...You should had see the chicken leave.
:-)
Hello honey.

“Gone in 16 seconds”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

Santa Barbara, CA

#24436 Dec 17, 2012
stacked and proud wrote:
when the kids are in bed.... the house is quiet and i'm alone..... i feel it the most then.......
I believe they are around us... always watching. Just not in a physical manner. They continue to live in and beyond our world.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#24437 Dec 17, 2012
Dust N Bones wrote:
<quoted text>:-)
Hello honey.
Good Morning Bones (~:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fergson Police Dept. 5 min Hoosier Hillbilly 361
Something Different 7 min 40ish 133
"BEWARE of ISIS!" 9 min Grace Nerissa 11
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 23 min Grace Nerissa 6,839
nascar.... (Feb '14) 25 min Spirit67_ 412
what are you wearing? (Mar '12) 28 min Spirit67_ 220
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 30 min Spirit67_ 18,606
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr the wandering girl 145,323
What's your tip for the day? 3 hr reebie 817
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 hr LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 35,981
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••