Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#24383 Dec 13, 2012
Dust N Bones wrote:
Hello HML- Feeling any better?
Good Morning Bones.Yes I'm feeling better.Thank you for asking.
How are you today? Hope you are ok.Have a nice day (~:

“Gone in 16 seconds”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

Santa Barbara, CA

#24384 Dec 13, 2012
Law of Mechanical Repair: After your hands become coated with grease your nose will begin to itch or you'll have to
pee.

“Gone in 16 seconds”

Level 6

Santa Barbara, CA

#24385 Dec 13, 2012
The more complicated the Starbucks order, the bigger the a§§ ordering it. If you walk into a Starbucks and order a
"decaf grande half-soy, half-low fat, iced vanilla, double-shot, gingerbread cappuccino, extra dry, light ice, with one
Sweet-n'-Low and one NutraSweet," ooh, you're a huge a§§hole.

Level 6

Since: Nov 12

manchester

#24386 Dec 13, 2012
cats

“Gone in 16 seconds”

Level 6

Santa Barbara, CA

#24387 Dec 13, 2012
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning Bones.Yes I'm feeling better.Thank you for asking.
How are you today? Hope you are ok.Have a nice day (~:
Mornin' honey...
Good to see.
Have yourself a sensational day :-)
I'm doing o.k... I have a new neighbor who moved in yesterday and she's gorgeous... way out of my league but... I'll introduce myself anyways.
My younger brother was sentenced to prison on Tuesday. I got to go there soon. Dang filthy joint.
And my other brother has been missing for 3 days. He is in with a bikie gang which leaves me the only one to care for mom.
I'm talking a lot arnt I... I need a beer for breakfast :-)

Level 9

Location hidden

#24388 Dec 13, 2012
Dust N Bones wrote:
<quoted text>Mornin' honey...
Good to see.
Have yourself a sensational day :-)
I'm doing o.k... I have a new neighbor who moved in yesterday and she's gorgeous... way out of my league but... I'll introduce myself anyways.
My younger brother was sentenced to prison on Tuesday. I got to go there soon. Dang filthy joint.
And my other brother has been missing for 3 days. He is in with a bikie gang which leaves me the only one to care for mom.
I'm talking a lot arnt I... I need a beer for breakfast :-)
Sorry to hear about your brothers...Will keep you and family in prayer...What do you mean you will have to go there soon?
Drinking never solves problems..pm me..it's better that way..
You have great day!

“MerryChristmas & HappyNewYear”

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#24389 Dec 13, 2012
Does anyone know the profile ALITTLEBIRD69????

Well if you are that person I'm sure you are some kind of troll... And typically its good to not feed into the BS... But I will bite and tell you to stay out of my business.... And what the hell do you think you have any right telling someone to back away and tell someone to stay away from me.... Hello whoever you are..... YOU DON'T OWN ME.... Hell, you don't even know me..... I try to be nice to everyone on here but when you try to tell people things that has to do with me then you bring the biotch out....Now with that being said.... HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!

Level 9

Location hidden

#24390 Dec 13, 2012
ms_Sweeter wrote:
Does anyone know the profile ALITTLEBIRD69????
Well if you are that person I'm sure you are some kind of troll... And typically its good to not feed into the BS... But I will bite and tell you to stay out of my business.... And what the hell do you think you have any right telling someone to back away and tell someone to stay away from me.... Hello whoever you are..... YOU DON'T OWN ME.... Hell, you don't even know me..... I try to be nice to everyone on here but when you try to tell people things that has to do with me then you bring the biotch out....Now with that being said.... HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!
I like you style..

“Eleanor, Where is your heart?!”

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#24391 Dec 13, 2012
Coyote County Loser...
Has anyone seen that?

“MerryChristmas & HappyNewYear”

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#24392 Dec 13, 2012
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>I like you style..
Hey Honeymylove I hope you are doing ok.... Thank You for that.^^^

Since I am nuts I guess that means I am replying to myself since I am being accused of being You... LOL... Oh the nuts came from that other thread that I put I was angry.... But now I just think its funny... Just have to love trolls.....

Level 9

Location hidden

#24393 Dec 13, 2012
ms_Sweeter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Honeymylove I hope you are doing ok.... Thank You for that.^^^
Since I am nuts I guess that means I am replying to myself since I am being accused of being You... LOL... Oh the nuts came from that other thread that I put I was angry.... But now I just think its funny... Just have to love trolls.....
Sweetie.I have been called nuts and a stalker.I think there are some thinks I'm other people as well.I know who I am and that's all that matters...Trolls only wants attention and will do all they can to get that attention..lol..That is the only way they can be happy..LMAO

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#24394 Dec 13, 2012
I don't know if this link will work or not, but here is a photo of my pride and joy..........

http://www.trickmastermagic.com/images/Pride%...

Level 9

Location hidden

#24395 Dec 13, 2012
Hoof Arted wrote:
I don't know if this link will work or not, but here is a photo of my pride and joy..........
LMAO..A real goodin.

Level 6

Location hidden

#24396 Dec 13, 2012
Hoof Arted wrote:
Oh my goodness. I know who you are and where you work.Remember when you showed me your wallet picture of your pride and joy ? Or are you his ex-wife?

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#24397 Dec 13, 2012
I fish wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my goodness. I know who you are and where you work.Remember when you showed me your wallet picture of your pride and joy ? Or are you his ex-wife?
You had me wondering until you got to the "are you his ex-wife" part, then Bzzzzzzzzzzzzt!

LOL

Level 6

Location hidden

#24398 Dec 13, 2012
Hoof Arted wrote:
<quoted text>
You had me wondering until you got to the "are you his ex-wife" part, then Bzzzzzzzzzzzzt!
LOL
At any rate you have the same pride and joy as another man. What was I supposed to think?

“Gone in 16 seconds”

Level 6

Santa Barbara, CA

#24399 Dec 13, 2012
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to hear about your brothers...Will keep you and family in prayer...What do you mean you will have to go there soon?
Drinking never solves problems..pm me..it's better that way..
You have great day!
Willl do but I gtg for now... Thanks for reading :]

“Gone in 16 seconds”

Level 6

Santa Barbara, CA

#24400 Dec 14, 2012
I planted some birdseed. A bird came up. Now I don't know what to feed it.

“Gone in 16 seconds”

Level 6

Santa Barbara, CA

#24401 Dec 14, 2012
Is it my imagination, or do buffalo wings taste like chicken?

“Gone in 16 seconds”

Level 6

Santa Barbara, CA

#24402 Dec 14, 2012
When I'm feeling down, I like to whistle. It makes the neighbor's dog run to the end of his chain and gag himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's your tip for the day? 3 min Brandiiiiiiii 1,806
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 5 min andet1987 2,937
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 5 min Brandiiiiiiii 1,075
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 6 min Brandiiiiiiii 7,515
I Like..... (Mar '14) 8 min Brandiiiiiiii 473
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 8 min Princess Hey 6,849
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 9 min Brandiiiiiiii 229
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 24 min Roy 152,412
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 43 min veteran of war god 25,561
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 56 min wichita-rick 156