Krypteia

Brighton, UK

#21724 Aug 5, 2012
I'm sick of the Olympics,if i wanted to see a bunch or arses that havn't worked in four years parading in tracksuits i'd move to Liverpool.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#21725 Aug 5, 2012
Dust N Bones wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Laura... Too bad about your car. I'm a good mechanic. I never have parts left over lol... And i've been told i look 'damn hot' working shirtless on cars. Want me to be your mechanic? Jk
What a nice visual.That's not a Joke. Hee Hee. We ended up taking my car after looking closely at the bumper. It's attached not loose enough to fall off. My car has 40,000 miles his has over 125,000. So overall mine was safer.

We are at the time share right on the beach.Yesterday was awesome.Hanging out on the beach, going to some resurant with awesome food, then hitting some rides at night.Went on this crazy ride called the Vomitron. It was like a cage on a bungie cord.Normally I am afraid of heights , so to challenge myself I went on the scariest rides here. It was so cool.We may go parasailing in the coming days.

Well you and the rest of the cool peeps here. I hope the rest of your weekend is lovely ! PS...Thanks for that visual.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#21726 Aug 5, 2012
Krypteia wrote:
I'm sick of the Olympics,if i wanted to see a bunch or arses that havn't worked in four years parading in tracksuits i'd move to Liverpool.
you bloody cheeky sod!!!! lol

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#21727 Aug 5, 2012
It's scary to flush the toilet and see the water coming up instead of going down.

“Happy Thanksgiving ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

I Miss You!!

#21728 Aug 5, 2012
Yes run and grab the plunger

Level 8

Location hidden

#21729 Aug 5, 2012
Princess Hey wrote:
Yes run and grab the plunger
And use it to break up the reason the water is coming up?

“Happy Thanksgiving ”

Level 9

I Miss You!!

#21730 Aug 5, 2012
Then clean the mess afterwards

Level 8

Location hidden

#21731 Aug 5, 2012
Princess Hey wrote:
Then clean the mess afterwards
Quickly and quietly so maybe nobody would know..........

Level 8

Location hidden

#21732 Aug 5, 2012
Especially if you're visiting someone.

“Happy Thanksgiving ”

Level 9

I Miss You!!

#21733 Aug 5, 2012
Oh Gosh and quickly spray air freshner...

Level 8

Location hidden

#21734 Aug 5, 2012
Princess Hey wrote:
Oh Gosh and quickly spray air freshner...
We need a judge-it icon that has a little more oomph than simply "funny."

“Happy Thanksgiving ”

Level 9

I Miss You!!

#21735 Aug 5, 2012
I really dont like those judgeits do you??I would like to flush them..IMO

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#21736 Aug 5, 2012
Going to church can change your attitude.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#21737 Aug 5, 2012
well Ben....... thats another grand piers morgan is gonna pay to the hospital........... lol well done lad........ keep up the good work....

Level 8

Location hidden

#21738 Aug 5, 2012
Princess Hey wrote:
I really dont like those judgeits do you??I would like to flush them..IMO
I use them. If nothing else I can say "Hey, that's funny" or "Yup I agree" without clogging the thread, especially in some of the threads that seem to have a hundred responses in a short time.

Level 8

Location hidden

#21739 Aug 5, 2012
quilterqueen wrote:
Going to church can change your attitude.
And your attitude can affect going to church.

“Happy Thanksgiving ”

Level 9

I Miss You!!

#21740 Aug 5, 2012
I knock no one for going to church but you dont have to go to church to be a christian or have a great attitude..Just search that person out first before discarding them.we are all different and unique in our own way..I do understand your reason for liking those judgeits...LOL

“Gone in 16 seconds”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

Santa Barbara, CA

#21741 Aug 5, 2012
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text> What a nice visual.That's not a Joke. Hee Hee. We ended up taking my car after looking closely at the bumper. It's attached not loose enough to fall off. My car has 40,000 miles his has over 125,000. So overall mine was safer.
We are at the time share right on the beach.Yesterday was awesome.Hanging out on the beach, going to some resurant with awesome food, then hitting some rides at night.Went on this crazy ride called the Vomitron. It was like a cage on a bungie cord.Normally I am afraid of heights , so to challenge myself I went on the scariest rides here. It was so cool.We may go parasailing in the coming days.
Well you and the rest of the cool peeps here. I hope the rest of your weekend is lovely ! PS...Thanks for that visual.
The visual is my pleasure haha lol. You lucky gal. I havn't been to the beach lately. You dare devil you... I wouldn't go parasailing... Nup, im a chickenshit (: I once went on a ride called the Gravitron years back. It was a flat like U.F.O ride that you strap your self in and it spins 'round so fast you stick to the walls. I saw a young girl who vomited and because the gravity was so intense the vomit landed back in her face. You seem like an adventurest person. Be safe and you and everyone else enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Level 4

Since: Jul 12

I Am Whatever U Say I Am

#21742 Aug 5, 2012
Thoughts and prayers to the family of the race fan struck and killed by lightning earlier today at the NASCAR race at Pocono Raceway in Long Pond, PA.

Also prayers to the other nine people that were also struck.
Level 8

Gone Fishing

#21744 Aug 5, 2012
KellyP_Onuandher wrote:
Thoughts and prayers to the family of the race fan struck and killed by lightning earlier today at the NASCAR race at Pocono Raceway in Long Pond, PA.
Also prayers to the other nine people that were also struck.
You are so right prayers do need to go to the families...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should a Husband Help His Wife With the Dishes? (Dec '12) 2 min Hitesrunprincess 478
Bill Cosby 2 min FTW Forever 167
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min It aint necessari... 126,984
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 min Spirit67_ 23,953
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 8 min Analog man 1,784
Spirit's Good Bye Thread 9 min Spirit67_ 85
Lets Discuss Men (Dec '13) 11 min dragoon70056 276
What's your tip for the day? 18 min Hitesrunprincess 1,547
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 1 hr -Lea- 8,020

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE