“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Poole, UK

#17419 May 11, 2013
tallyho wrote:
good day wonder how everyone is feeling
Top hole thank you Tally - trust the day also finds you in rude health.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#17420 May 11, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Top hole thank you Tally - trust the day also finds you in rude health.
felt like a ton of wet seaweed very heavy in a cold type illness .... then I thought about your post a day or so ago ....THANKS

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Poole, UK

#17421 May 11, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
felt like a ton of wet seaweed very heavy in a cold type illness .... then I thought about your post a day or so ago ....THANKS
You're welcome - I meant what I wrote.

Level 6

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#17422 May 11, 2013
hey tally and tony! hope you guys are well

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#17423 May 11, 2013
Good morning Tally and friends. I'm still in California and might have to extend my trip. Pops isn't doing so good right now. He keeps falling!

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#17424 May 11, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
Good morning Tally and friends. I'm still in California and might have to extend my trip. Pops isn't doing so good right now. He keeps falling!
not too serious is it ??????????

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#17425 May 12, 2013
the best part about this thread is lim lurking what a slack

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17426 May 12, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
not too serious is it ??????????
Morning Tally! I don't know, it's hard to tell since I'm not here everyday. He's fallen twice and now he has a big bruise/knot on his forehead and the second time he fell on his bottom. We're going to lunch in our favorite spot the other day and he took two wrong turns. Now he's having a hard time breathing and sleeping. He turns 89 next month.
My son, daughter in law and my two grandsons and I are taking him to see the USS Iowa that's stationed in the San Pedro Harbor this morning. It's exactly like the one he was on in WW2. He was the radioman/communications during the war. I've got some beautiful pictures of the test bombings at Bikini Islands from when he was there. He was on the USS Fallon when they tested the Atom Bomb.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#17427 May 12, 2013
nice history.. I was on Christmas Island for some atomic testing , was there to shoot birds etc etc hone my sniper skills
birds are either blinded or burnt from the test .... 135 at 9am down on the equator
FREE RANGE FISH FARMER

Ludington, MI

#17428 May 12, 2013
tallyho wrote:
nice history.. I was on Christmas Island for some atomic testing , was there to shoot birds etc etc hone my sniper skills
birds are either blinded or burnt from the test .... 135 at 9am down on the equator
well that explains a lot

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17429 May 12, 2013
tallyho wrote:
We had such a great time today! I was really surprised that my dad was able to climb up the six ladders but he did great. We tired him out. Here's the history of his ship. Of course he was on others afterwards but this is the one he has the most memories of because of it's historical significance in the testing of the Atom Bomb. My dad was stationed at Pearl Harbor after the bombings. I never knew any of this until after my mom died, I was going through some pictures and I found one of a mushroom cloud in the middle of the ocean and so I asked my dad what it was about.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Fallon_%28AP...

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#17430 May 12, 2013
having a hard time myself right now , took a quick look will dwell tom. ty

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17431 May 12, 2013
tallyho wrote:
having a hard time myself right now , took a quick look will dwell tom. ty
What does that mean Tally? Are you going to be OK?

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#17432 May 13, 2013
can't shake this flu like illness had it since last tues

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#17433 May 14, 2013
I haven't been this sick since Nam [malaria]

keep getting these nonsense PM from

really desperate

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#17434 May 14, 2013
but it does have its up side because lem is using all of his ids

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17435 May 14, 2013
tallyho wrote:
I haven't been this sick since Nam [malaria]
keep getting these nonsense PM from
really desperate
Have you seen a doctor?

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#17436 May 14, 2013
double dds ....looks like the heart is having a electrical system failure .. but Doc , says don't panic

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Poole, UK

#17437 May 16, 2013
Morning my US friend, I hope you're feeling a little brighter this morning - remember, there's still so many people out there we haven't gotten round to annoying yet: we have to keep going for that!!!

Don't ya just love it when the forecast last night promised rain and more rain and you wake up to morning mist which has dispelled to sunshine? They have totally changed their minds and it's a beautiful day. God, I love the UK - so unpredictable.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#17438 May 16, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
Morning my US friend, I hope you're feeling a little brighter this morning - remember, there's still so many people out there we haven't gotten round to annoying yet: we have to keep going for that!!!
Don't ya just love it when the forecast last night promised rain and more rain and you wake up to morning mist which has dispelled to sunshine? They have totally changed their minds and it's a beautiful day. God, I love the UK - so unpredictable.
do you know what I really enjoy ...

A] informing the younger that every day is a nice day
B] watching the iconer burn up the airwaves because of their consumption of other's comrade ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 5 min Hoosier Hillbilly 29,977
Cards Against Humanity sent people actual poop ... 6 min DILF 6
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min DanFromSmithville 131,880
Magician wows police officers with trick to get... 11 min DILF 9
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 11 min NinaRocks 28,617
Have you ever wear a miniskirt without underwea... 13 min 2012lover 1
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 14 min On the Radio 130
Family Feud Contestant Knows Women Have To Be '... 15 min Latter Day Taints 11
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 23 min -CatCiao- 75
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 47 min Sublime1 25,545
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 57 min lightbeamrider 152,365
More from around the web